Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Video: Journalists Remember JFK Assassination from November 20, 1993  (Read 2007 times)

Offline Markus Ell

Advertisement
Hello everyone,

Also at the risk that most of you already know the film, here is the link https://www.c-span.org/video/?52504-1/journalists-remember-jfk-assassination.

The film includes statements by Bo Byers, Jim Featherstone, R.E. Haas, Tom Alyea, Mary Woodward, etc.

Unfortunately my knowledge of English is insufficient to filter information out of it  :(.

Maybe one or the other of you will get new insights.

Until then, happy new year, everyone.

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Charles Collins

Re: Video: Journalists Remember JFK Assassination from November 20, 1993
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2020, 02:40:34 AM »
Hello everyone,

Also at the risk that most of you already know the film, here is the link https://www.c-span.org/video/?52504-1/journalists-remember-jfk-assassination.

The film includes statements by Bo Byers, Jim Featherstone, R.E. Haas, Tom Alyea, Mary Woodward, etc.

Unfortunately my knowledge of English is insufficient to filter information out of it  :(.

Maybe one or the other of you will get new insights.

Until then, happy new year, everyone.

Thanks for the link. I enjoyed hearing from them. The people who were there are very interesting to me. Some of them some tell things that I hadn’t heard before...

Offline Markus Ell

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2020, 04:54:05 PM »
Thanks for the link. I enjoyed hearing from them. The people who were there are very interesting to me. Some of them some tell things that I hadn’t heard before...
Thank you Charles Collins for that.

At least then my post was not entirely irrelevant.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2020, 04:55:03 PM by Markus Ell »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2020, 04:54:05 PM »