Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: 5.6 seconds or 4.9 seconds (between magic bullet and head shot)?  (Read 8609 times)

Offline Anthony Clayden

Re: 5.6 seconds or 4.9 seconds (between magic bullet and head shot)?
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2020, 02:00:03 AM »
Advertisement
Possibility that there was only two shoots, Initial Connally\Kennedy neck wound, then Kennedy head wound and a fragment from that was ricochet onto Tague.

With the Bang.......Bang..Bang which is often testified, maybe the dual sound was shot and then impact into concrete for Tague injury??

Only 2 bullets, fixes the timing issue, makes LHO a better shot, and maybe explains the two close noises.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2020, 02:00:03 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2020, 06:18:59 AM »
If a bullet went through the President's neck (autopsy said no bullets or fragments in neck from either back and front wounds), where did it go? (ie: most likely into Connally but if not, where? Ice bullet?)

That’s a good question. Where did the bullet from your “first missed shot” go?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2020, 11:27:26 PM »
John "Where The Hell Did The Baby Go?" Iacoletti,

Why don't you read the below interview, watch the PBS-NOVA segment, and the go looking for that baby you threw out?

If you don’t know what happened to the bullet from the “first missed shot”, why don’t you just say so?
« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 11:28:20 PM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2020, 11:27:26 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2020, 11:34:05 PM »
If you don’t know what happened to the bullet from the “first missed shot”, why don’t you just say so?

John "Out With The Bathwater" Iacoletti,

Why don't you just read the interview and watch the video?

Forensic ballistics expert Luke Haag and his son did some tests with that kind of bullet and that kind of rifle, and Live Oak branches/twigs, and asphalt at the right angle, etc., etc.

Not "scientific" enough for you?

Or you don't like it because it gives a plausible explanation, convincingly presented with slow-motion photography, showing how that bullet could have "disappeared"?

--  MWT   ;)
« Last Edit: January 04, 2020, 12:27:20 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2020, 11:48:16 PM »
Not "scientific" enough for you?  Or you don't like it because it gives a plausible explanation, convincingly presented with slow-motion photography, showing how that bullet could have "disappeared".

Well, if you’re going to play the “could have” game, then the throat shot could have hit the asphalt and disappeared.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2020, 11:48:16 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2020, 12:17:09 AM »
Well, if you’re going to play the “could have” game, then the throat shot could have hit the asphalt and disappeared.

John "Where The Hell Did My Baby Go?" Iacoletti,

Well, didn't Governor Connally and some other witnesses say in so many words that they heard a shot (or a "backfire" or a "firecracker") ring out when the limo had just come out of the infamous Elm Street turn?

John Connally: “We had just made the turn [onto Elm Street], well, when I heard what I thought was a shot. I heard this noise which I immediately
took to be a rifle shot.” (4/21/64)

George Hickey, a Secret Service agent in the follow-up car: “After a very short distance I heard a loud report which sounded like a firecracker. It appeared to come from the right and rear and seemed to me to be at ground level. I stood up and looked to my right and rear in an attempt to identify it. Nothing caught my attention except people shouting and cheering. (11/30/63)

etc.

Edit:  I deleted what Howard Brennan said, because he obviously meant to say 30 feet instead of yards.  LOL

--  MWT   ;)
« Last Edit: January 04, 2020, 12:39:09 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2020, 12:38:15 AM »
Well, didn't Governor Connally and some other witnesses say in so many words that they heard a shot (or a "backfire" or a "firecracker") ring out when the limo had just come out of the infamous Elm Street turn?

And the reason for thinking that this was a first shot that missed and then disintegrated into the asphalt would be . . .  ?

Connally thought the first shot hit Kennedy.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2020, 12:38:15 AM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2020, 12:39:02 AM »
Or it could be hype to help sell his slide set.

Willis thought his fifth slide corresponded to Z226 and that it showed what his slide didn't: that Kennedy "had already grabbed his throat". He testified at the Shaw Trail: "I cocked my camera for another picture and this loud shot went off ...  so I became alarmed". He then added: " I was trying to take a picture at the moment and the reflex from the shot caused me to take one of these pictures." It was the "reflex from the shot" (shot reverberations?) that caused him to take his fifth slide.

" I was trying to take a picture at the moment and the reflex from the shot caused me to take one of these pictures."

By the time of the Shaw trial, I believe that Willis had realized that his fifth slide didn’t correspond with the timing of any of the shots. Therefore he testified “one of these pictures,” instead of specifying the fifth slide. Human memory is a reconstruction that typically uses associations. It appears to me that he did associate taking one of the pictures as a result of the first shot; however, it appears to me that it was his fourth slide. It seems to be out of focus and/or motion blurred. This would be explained by his inadvertently taking the picture before he was fully ready (due to the sound of the first shot). I believe that the bullet missed, potentially because of interference from either the Rolling Reader box or the pipe closest to the window, and possibly hit the pavement behind the limousine, or the curb near Tague.