Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Jack Dougherty know how to count?  (Read 23608 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Did Jack Dougherty know how to count?
« Reply #88 on: January 25, 2020, 06:33:16 PM »
Advertisement
The gunman didn't stand up until after the last shot.

I think the rifle on the box looked more like this. It's well clear of the window sill. If you think it's impossible for someone to shoulder a rifle, rest a hand or part of the rifle on Box "A" and aim it out of the SN window, I can't help you.

IMO, Brennan saw the gunman crouched for the firing and only saw his chest and waist when the gunman stood up after firing.

Brennan didn't see the man's shoulders and head? I thought he did.

Well, the picture that you've posted would preclude your belief...... So you're a mite confused.....  And yes ...Brennan said that he could see the entire upper portion 'of the man....( that would include his neck and shoulders)

I think the rifle on the box looked more like this. It's well clear of the window sill. If you think it's impossible for someone to shoulder a rifle, rest a hand or part of the rifle on Box "A" and aim it out of the SN window, I can't help you.

Simply count down six bricks from the top of the window ledge and you will know where the floor inside is located.....  A 5' 9" man standing behind that window would have 2/3 of his body above the bottom of the half open window.....So your picture is utter BS!.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #88 on: January 25, 2020, 06:33:16 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #89 on: January 25, 2020, 07:32:05 PM »

Well, the picture that you've posted would preclude your belief...... So you're a mite confused.....  And yes ...Brennan said that he could see the entire upper portion 'of the man....( that would include his neck and shoulders)

You're the one confused. That's not the window from Brennan's view. I didn't say it was.

Simply count down six bricks from the top of the window ledge and you will know where the floor inside is located.....  A 5' 9" man standing behind that window would have 2/3 of his body above the bottom of the half open window.....So your picture is utter BS!.

So what? I'm not illustrating your cherry-pick belief that Brennan saw the gunman standing the whole time he last saw him. That would be your BS.

I don't believe the gunman was standing in the SN window during the shots. I believe Brennan only saw him from the waist up when the man got up to leave the SN after the last shot.

Another thing ridiculous that you promote. Than Brennan saw the gunman in the SW window because he had to be seen standing during the shooting. Funny you believe in a particular way one little thing Brennan said and throw everything else out, including his identification of Oswald as the gunman.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #90 on: January 25, 2020, 09:28:29 PM »
You're the one confused. That's not the window from Brennan's view. I didn't say it was.

So what? I'm not illustrating your cherry-pick belief that Brennan saw the gunman standing the whole time he last saw him. That would be your BS.

I don't believe the gunman was standing in the SN window during the shots. I believe Brennan only saw him from the waist up when the man got up to leave the SN after the last shot.

Another thing ridiculous that you promote. Than Brennan saw the gunman in the SW window because he had to be seen standing during the shooting. Funny you believe in a particular way one little thing Brennan said and throw everything else out, including his identification of Oswald as the gunman.

My dear Mr O,  ... Of course you can BELIEVE anything that floats yer boat....But if you're intellectually honest you'll see that Brennan swore under oath that the man was STANDING and aiming the rifle out of a window AT THE TIME  of the shooting.

Funny you believe in a particular way one little thing Brennan said and throw everything else out, including his identification of Oswald as the gunman.

Of course Brennan did NOT identify Lee Oswald as the gunman.....  Brennan clearly stated that the gunman weighed between 165 and 175 pounds and he was dressed in light colored khaki clothing ...  Brennan would have been a complete loon if he had identified the skinny ( 131 pounds) Lee Oswald who was dressed in DARK  colored clothing as the same man that he had see STANDING and aiming a hunting rifle out of a TSBD window.   And you're the worst kind of liar ( one who lies to himself)  if you say that you think Lee is that 175 pound man.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2020, 10:09:51 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #90 on: January 25, 2020, 09:28:29 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #91 on: January 26, 2020, 01:19:07 AM »
Sorry, Walt, that’s just wrong. He said he was unable to make a positive ID. He didn’t say the man he allegedly saw shooting was not there. They are not the same thing.

Dear John,.... Oh, how I hate to write.....But here's that last sentence of Howard Brennan affidavit of 11/22/63 ....Quote...  "I believe that I could identify  this man if I ever saw him again."...unquote

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #92 on: January 26, 2020, 03:41:19 AM »
It doesn't make sense that no one else viewed any of this, so if Brennan did see it as he explained,  I would imagine that this man was practically begging to be seen, yet only Brennan alleges to have.

Have you ever heard of a man named Arnold Rowland?....    Mr Rowland also saw the man with the hunting rifle who was dressed in light colored clothing.....

The problem is:  The Warren Commission Liars were bent on discrediting Brennan....  and fed him leading questions and distorted his statements from his affidavit..

It's so patently obvious that Brennan could NOT have been referring to that SE corner window ( the so called "Sniper's Nest") as the place that he had seen the 175 pound man who was dressed in light colored khaki clothing who was aiming a hunting rifle ( not a carcano) out of a window.   

No 5' 9" man could have STOOD behind that so called "Sniper's Nest" window and fired down at the motorcade.   Just use your head!....The horizontal bottom sash of the window was about two and a half feet up from the floor....( about crotch high on a 5"9" man)   Since the window was only half way open,... a 5"9" man who attempted to fire a rifle while STANDING  behind the window  ( As Brennan testified) could not have stuck the muzzle of the rifle out of that window and if he fired he would have fired into the window sill beneath the window.    Howard Brenan clearly said in his affidavit that the man had the muzzle of the rifle OUT OF THE WINDOW.....    Obviously Brennan was NOT referring to that SE corner window.     And as verification Brennan testified that he dived to the east side of the reflecting pool wall to put a sheild between himself and the man who was aiming the hunting rifle out of a window.....   The dive to the EAST side of the wall speaks loud and clear that the gunman was WEST of Brennan as he hid behind that wall.    If the gunman had been in the imaginary "Sniper's Nest", Brennan would have been in direct line of fire as he huddled on the east side of that wall.
Ok first would you follow up this idea by stating where exactly is it that you think Brennan saw the man - the man's specific location.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #92 on: January 26, 2020, 03:41:19 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #93 on: January 26, 2020, 06:44:48 AM »
Brennan testified that, for 'bullet protection' (as he put it) he dove to the Houston side because the wall was a little higher.

Additionally, any claim that Brennan was talking about the SW window is straight from the far shores of the lunatic fringe.

Edit NW to SW window
12:58 EST
« Last Edit: January 26, 2020, 05:58:44 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #94 on: January 26, 2020, 06:58:19 AM »
Brennan testified that, for 'bullet protection' (as he put it) he dove to the Houston side because the wall was a little higher on that side.

Additionally, any claim that Brennan was talking about the NW window is straight from the far shores of the lunatic fringe.

and you testified too, you are playing make-believe again. I remember when I was a kid.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #94 on: January 26, 2020, 06:58:19 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #95 on: January 26, 2020, 07:25:28 AM »
and you testified too, you are playing make-believe again. I remember when I was a kid.

You continue to post as I would expect from a classic internet troll.

And it's Cakebread who is playing make-believe hereabouts. He has penned a sizable number of fabrications which he shuffles around in order to satisfy himself that he is right, at any given time, about this, that, and the other.

And is grumpy about it, I might add.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2020, 08:13:52 AM by Bill Chapman »