Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Jack Dougherty know how to count?  (Read 23567 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Did Jack Dougherty know how to count?
« Reply #80 on: January 24, 2020, 07:30:56 PM »
Advertisement
I'll give it to you again.

Mr. BELIN. At the time you saw this man on the sixth floor, how much of the man could you see?
Mr. BRENNAN. Well, I could see at one time he came to the window and he sat sideways on the window sill. That was previous to President Kennedy getting there. And I could see practically his whole body, from his hips up. But at the time that he was firing the gun, a possibility from his belt up.

To me, Brennan is talking about the two incidents when he saw the gunman. Not that he saw the gunman "from his belt up" all during the shooting viewing, which is your interpretation.

The gunman was leaning forward in order to use the top of the box (Box "A") to steady the rifle. After the last shot, he straightened up his spine or stood up altogether. Either would expose more of the gunman to Brennan's view. Where do you get "crawl"?

That would be you promoting Brennan as a "loon" because you figure he saw the gunman from the belt up all the while during the shooting.

The gunman was leaning forward in order to use the top of the box (Box "A") to steady the rifle.

That would place the standing gunman BEHIND the stacked boxes.....If he used the boxes as a steadyrest the angle ( about 45 degrees)  from his shoulder to the top of the boxes would have him firing the rifle into the window sill beneath the half open window.

And the stacked boxes would have prevented Brennan from seeing the entire upper portion of the man's body from his belt up.   As a matter of fact if the man was standing behind the boxes as you argue, then Brennan would have been able to see the man's shoulders and head.

After the last shot, he straightened up his spine or stood up altogether. Either would expose more of the gunman to Brennan's view. Where do you get "crawl"?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #80 on: January 24, 2020, 07:30:56 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #81 on: January 24, 2020, 09:48:30 PM »
The gunman was leaning forward in order to use the top of the box (Box "A") to steady the rifle.

That would place the standing gunman BEHIND the stacked boxes

The gunman didn't stand up until after the last shot.

.....If he used the boxes as a steadyrest the angle ( about 45 degrees)  from his shoulder to the top of the boxes would have him firing the rifle into the window sill beneath the half open window.

I think the rifle on the box looked more like this. It's well clear of the window sill. If you think it's impossible for someone to shoulder a rifle, rest a hand or part of the rifle on Box "A" and aim it out of the SN window, I can't help you.

And the stacked boxes would have prevented Brennan from seeing the entire upper portion of the man's body from his belt up.

IMO, Brennan saw the gunman crouched for the firing and only saw his chest and waist when the gunman stood up after firing.

As a matter of fact if the man was standing behind the boxes as you argue, then Brennan would have been able to see the man's shoulders and head.

Brennan didn't see the man's shoulders and head? I thought he did.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #82 on: January 24, 2020, 11:27:27 PM »

I think the rifle on the box looked more like this. It's well clear of the window sill. If you think it's impossible for someone to shoulder a rifle, rest a hand or part of the rifle on Box "A" and aim it out of the SN window, I can't help you.

IMO, Brennan saw the gunman crouched for the firing and only saw his chest and waist when the gunman stood up after firing.

I think the rifle on the box looked more like this.

That would indicate that the STANDING gunman was about four feet tall....  Because we know that the bottom of the open window was about two feet up from the floor ...so the man's shoulder with the rifle against it, would have been about three feet above the floor.....

If the man had been four feet tall and he was standing with that rifle at his shoulder Brennan could not have sen him, because he would have been behind the brick wall on the east side of the window.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #82 on: January 24, 2020, 11:27:27 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #83 on: January 25, 2020, 12:19:06 AM »

"at the time that he was firing the gun, a possibility from his belt up"....  Brennan's testimony... 

AT THE TIME HE WAS FIRING THE GUN........  from his belt up

Mr. BRENNAN. Well, I could see at one time he came to the window and he sat sideways on the window sill. That was previous to President Kennedy getting there. And I could see practically his whole body, from his hips up. But at the time that he was firing the gun, a possibility from his belt up.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2020, 03:54:58 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #84 on: January 25, 2020, 07:54:33 AM »
at the time that he was firing the gun, a possibility from his belt up.....  Brennan's testimony... 

AT THE TIME HE WAS FIRING THE GUN........  from his belt up

For the sake of argument, let us say he saw a man on widow sill before JFK's arrival, then he saw the same man firing a rifle and describing him "in no hurry".  It doesn't make sense that no one else viewed any of this, so if Brennan did see it as he explained,  I would imagine that this man was practically begging to be seen, yet only Brennan alleges to have. There lies the problem, you have others who only corroborate seeing someone up there but sometime before the motorcade, but Brennan says he sees a man before and during the motorcade with his description of the man taking his time as if the man was checking out real estate trends, yet the 10 or 15 seconds before the assassination the film which has a view of that side of the building we see absolutely nothing. Are we supposed to believe from the time where the film cuts out to the time which Brennan describes seeing a man in no hurry that no one else sees oddly was there for like 2 seconds 10 seconds or whatever?

Brennan was on LSD

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #84 on: January 25, 2020, 07:54:33 AM »

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #85 on: January 25, 2020, 09:39:44 AM »
For the sake of argument, let us say he saw a man on widow sill before JFK's arrival, then he saw the same man firing a rifle and describing him "in no hurry".  It doesn't make sense that no one else viewed any of this, so if Brennan did see it as he explained,  I would imagine that this man was practically begging to be seen, yet only Brennan alleges to have. There lies the problem, you have others who only corroborate seeing someone up there but sometime before the motorcade, but Brennan says he sees a man before and during the motorcade with his description of the man taking his time as if the man was checking out real estate trends, yet the 10 or 15 seconds before the assassination the film which has a view of that side of the building we see absolutely nothing. Are we supposed to believe from the time where the film cuts out to the time which Brennan describes seeing a man in no hurry that no one else sees oddly was there for like 2 seconds 10 seconds or whatever?

Brennan was on LSD

No, Peter...... I am on LSD.  Maybe Oswald was, too (being mind-controlled by Dr. Evil).  Remember Dock Ellis?

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #86 on: January 25, 2020, 11:45:49 AM »
No, Peter...... I am on LSD.  Maybe Oswald was, too (being mind-controlled by Dr. Evil).  Remember  Dock Ellis?

I gave it to Dock

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #86 on: January 25, 2020, 11:45:49 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #87 on: January 25, 2020, 03:52:44 PM »

Brennan was on LSD

It doesn't make sense that no one else viewed any of this, so if Brennan did see it as he explained,  I would imagine that this man was practically begging to be seen, yet only Brennan alleges to have.

Have you ever heard of a man named Arnold Rowland?....    Mr Rowland also saw the man with the hunting rifle who was dressed in light colored clothing.....

The problem is:  The Warren Commission Liars were bent on discrediting Brennan....  and fed him leading questions and distorted his statements from his affidavit..

It's so patently obvious that Brennan could NOT have been referring to that SE corner window ( the so called "Sniper's Nest") as the place that he had seen the 175 pound man who was dressed in light colored khaki clothing who was aiming a hunting rifle ( not a carcano) out of a window.   

No 5' 9" man could have STOOD behind that so called "Sniper's Nest" window and fired down at the motorcade.   Just use your head!....The horizontal bottom sash of the window was about two and a half feet up from the floor....( about crotch high on a 5"9" man)   Since the window was only half way open,... a 5"9" man who attempted to fire a rifle while STANDING  behind the window  ( As Brennan testified) could not have stuck the muzzle of the rifle out of that window and if he fired he would have fired into the window sill beneath the window.    Howard Brenan clearly said in his affidavit that the man had the muzzle of the rifle OUT OF THE WINDOW.....    Obviously Brennan was NOT referring to that SE corner window.     And as verification Brennan testified that he dived to the east side of the reflecting pool wall to put a sheild between himself and the man who was aiming the hunting rifle out of a window.....   The dive to the EAST side of the wall speaks loud and clear that the gunman was WEST of Brennan as he hid behind that wall.    If the gunman had been in the imaginary "Sniper's Nest", Brennan would have been in direct line of fire as he huddled on the east side of that wall.