Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Jack Dougherty know how to count?  (Read 23752 times)

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

Re: Did Jack Dougherty know how to count?
« Reply #136 on: January 30, 2020, 06:30:37 AM »
Advertisement
Kleinschmidt,

How is Howard Brennan's being a lousy judge of someone's weight, age, and clothing color when viewing that person for a few seconds from a distance,  through a partially open dirty window, and at an acute, elevated angle make Oswald innocent?

--  MWT  ;)

PS. Did the tinfoil hat conspiracy theories that rose, with KGB encouragement, out of the JFK assassination lead you to "I'm Gonna Drain the Obama, Soros, and (57-Murders-and-Counting) Clinton Swamp" Trump, or was it the other way around?

--  MWT  ;)

Brennan is important but not the way you want him to be. If I question someone's judgment it would be yours.

I also realize you know that you're an actor playing make-believe not a daydreamer like your brother Scully

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #136 on: January 30, 2020, 06:30:37 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #137 on: January 30, 2020, 01:20:36 PM »
Brennan is important but not the way you want him to be. If I question someone's judgment it would be yours.

I also realize you know that you're an actor playing make-believe not a daydreamer like your brother Scully

Kleinschmidt,

Which came first for you --  adoration of Putin's "useful idiot," Trump, or belief that the evil, evil, evil Military Industrial Intelligence Community Complex (aka The Deep State?) murdered President Kennedy?

Have you always believed that the KGB (today's SVR and FSB) and the GRU are humanitarian organizations?

Do you, like President Trump, trust KGB-boy Vladimir Putin more than our own intelligence agencies?

Is Alex "Cry On Demand" Jones one of your heroes?

Roger "Rat Xxxxxx" Stone?

Oliver "I Like Putin and My Son Works for RT" Stone?

--  MWT  ;)

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #138 on: January 30, 2020, 04:13:44 PM »
131 pounds would be oddly specific for a self-reported weight. Besides, the Clements FBI report referred to by Steve Galbraith claimed that Oswald said he weighed 140.

131 pounds would be oddly specific for a self-reported weight.

Yes, indeed it would..... Men generally round off their weight ....  So in this case, if the weight given on the document came from Lee...He probably would have said that he weighed about 130 pounds.

But Anyway you slice it the weight of 131 is a whopping 44 pounds less than the possible 175 that Brennan swore to in his affidavit statement..... And Brennan said the man who was dressed in light colored khaki clothing weighed at least 165 pounds.......  Or 34 pounds more than Lee Oswald.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #138 on: January 30, 2020, 04:13:44 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #139 on: January 30, 2020, 06:33:54 PM »
The little prick in the window temporarily gained a good deal of weight after bloating up from the 34.8" sandwich he ate at lunch

Later, the same little prick began to lose that weight as he dashed (according to CT brainiacs) down the stairs, then completed his return to pipsqueak size as he trotted, jogged, and sprinted his way to Tippit.

Another effective weight-reduction method is to throw punches and wrestle with cops while not resisting arrest.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #140 on: January 30, 2020, 06:48:29 PM »
Yet another useless observation from the forum clown.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #140 on: January 30, 2020, 06:48:29 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #141 on: January 30, 2020, 06:56:57 PM »
Yet another useless observation from the forum clown.

Thumb1:

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #142 on: January 30, 2020, 10:55:16 PM »
OMG

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #142 on: January 30, 2020, 10:55:16 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #143 on: January 31, 2020, 01:24:48 AM »
Thank You, John.... They'll say that even after he was dead he was still being uncooperative.

Good one
« Last Edit: January 31, 2020, 01:26:26 AM by Bill Chapman »