Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Mexico And Autopsy Fifth Estate Claims - True or Not?  (Read 3804 times)

Offline Michael Chambers

Re: Mexico And Autopsy Fifth Estate Claims - True or Not?
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2018, 03:22:46 AM »
Advertisement
Yes thanks again and I think Ruth Paines husband Michael might have been rumoured to be an Oswald impersonator in Mexico viz a viz 6 inches taller, and thought I recalled several trips to Mexico so mebbe only one, I was more hoping for the was it with the head of KGB assassinations whoever it was was supposed to meet.

Will keep looking.

In case there is ever any interest in why I am seeking this a bit more than I expound above its - in my personal perusings of the "Oswald thinks his instructions are his non patsy part/but his instructions are to patsy him thing" if he met the KGB assassinations head at that stage to make the "lone gunman but maybe some russian involvement thing" That would mean in my perceptions that the overall total conspiracy was that detailed at that stage.

Up to now I had presumed not that fine detailed at that stage.

Differences in my thinking it would make, among others are -

1/- It would make Dulles(CIA head and noted star such op planner)the most and very likely head planner of the op. Whereas if such fine point detail are after that it looks like Dulles had only an aside and maybe not any involvement.

2/- It would shatter the seeming watertight "Oswald randomly got the TBD job" thing because it would mean Oswald compliant in what he thinks is his role, is instructed to get the job, and its availability is arranged further back and wider then the bare surface of the immediate relevancies around when his getting the job occurred.

Seeing as you really twisted muh arm for that just thought I'd explain. Cheers.

-Post by Rob Caprio while I am writing this is noted but will post anyway>

;) :D Walk: ;D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2018, 03:22:46 AM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2018, 07:43:53 PM »
 It seems like they must have had a voice impersonator as well unless it was Oswald They refer to calls coming into the Russian consulate but I have seen no evidence the incoming calls are traced . So I assume Oswald could have called from the U.S Also if there was another Lee Oswald why not use him in Mexico I understand these are kind of rhetorical open ended questions, but they do arise

Offline Michael Chambers

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2018, 12:36:10 PM »
The CIA admitted shortly after the assassination that there was no meeting with the head of assassinations in the Western Hemisphere of the KGB. It was made up to make LHO look more guilty initially.

Found in Ralph Thomas's "Basic Info Shows a Conspiracy and Coverup" book .. "After leaving New Orleans, OSWALD traveled to Mexico City. He was impersonated while in Mexico City going to both the Cuban and Russian embassies. A legend was set up to make it appear that OSWALD had talked to a KGB officer in charge of assassinations."

So that would all appear to to be affirmative in some form at least, as the answer to my question/ Walk: :D Ty for contributions all.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2018, 12:36:10 PM »

Offline Michael Chambers

« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2018, 11:54:02 PM »
Just for the record Michael  -- I believe based on the evidence that LHO never went to Mexico City. I think that the Sylvia Odio story is much more credible.

Thumb1:  Walk: 8) ;)

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2019, 05:05:23 AM »
Quote from: Rob Caprio on May 31, 2018, 12:57:29 PM
Just for the record Michael  -- I believe based on the evidence that LHO never went to Mexico City. I think that the Sylvia Odio story is much more credible.
I was reviewing a "JFK Logic" Amazon view by John McAdams [available as an ebook] and he called the Odio incident the 'Mother of all Oswald sightings'.
He put the day [apparently] as Wednesday Sept 25 1963. I don't know why or how he thought that. McAdams claims that could not have been Oswald that she saw because "solid evidence placed Oswald in Houston that day"---What solid evidence? The rather flimsy evidence of a phone call for no reason under the sun.
However, Ms Odio puts the day as on Thursday or Friday as she testified.  McAdams seems guilty of his own charges ---selective witnessing.
Pages 35-37 https://books.google.com/books?id=2OJeNytAOZkC&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2019, 05:05:23 AM »