Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Darnell Film at SFM - Part 4a - Prayer Man or Prayer Ma'am?  (Read 10475 times)

Online James Hackerott

Re: Darnell Film at SFM - Part 4a - Prayer Man or Prayer Ma'am?
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2020, 04:17:01 AM »
Advertisement
I’ve always been interested in the tall man on the left we see from the back. I think he was in front of the TSBD during the shooting and might be the same who is seen on the right in the last few seconds of the Hughes film. Looks dressed like a deputy sheriff who worked at the County Jail on Main and Houston.
The tall guy in these Darnell crops looks good to me with the guy in Hughes. The center image is a four frame stack I made a few years ago.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2020, 04:17:01 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2020, 11:32:46 AM »
Okay Alan,thanks. I can see the dark streak that is no doubt the vertical linear feature I sketched.

Thank you, Mr Hackerott. I had written off the dark streak in this frame as an anomaly-----------------

------------------but your information from your recent viewing of Darnell at the Museum makes it clear that it's present in multiple frames (and against a white background).

The thought occurs that the relationship of hand(s?) to dark vertical line may not be accidental:

A Coke bottle?

Thumb1:

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2020, 07:48:53 PM »
Thank you, Mr Hackerott. I had written off the dark streak in this frame as an anomaly-----------------

------------------but your information from your recent viewing of Darnell at the Museum makes it clear that it's present in multiple frames (and against a white background).

The thought occurs that the relationship of hand(s?) to dark vertical line may not be accidental:

A Coke bottle?

Thumb1:

That's a legit possibility.  Especially if the Pop Bottle is in an on-going Up and Down motion from roughly the belly to the mouth.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2020, 07:48:53 PM »

Offline Denis Morissette

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2020, 04:36:34 AM »
That’s the guy. Thanks.