Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Who was responsible for leaking the JFK autopsy photos?  (Read 3463 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Who was responsible for leaking the JFK autopsy photos?
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2020, 11:41:58 PM »
Advertisement
Oops again, no: Marina said they were going to move in together in a couple of weeks, they weren't separating.

Why would you assume that Lee still wanted to move in together after Marina snubbed him that night? Maybe he was just done.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2020, 11:41:58 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2020, 01:38:19 AM »
Why would you assume that Lee still wanted to move in together after Marina snubbed him that night? Maybe he was just done.

Maybe he was just done.

Thumb1:

I think that about sums it up, Oswald was sick of Marina's BS and using her as a punching bag, he was sick of being a dumbass loser who was destined to be forever doing low paying meaningless jobs, he had another mouth to feed, he already established that suicide was an easy way out*, he was only young but was being described as looking 30 and he had already defected to the enemy because he disliked America's politics.

*“I am shocked!! My dreams!”, “My fondes [sic] dreams are shattered … I decide to end it. Soak rist [sic] in cold water to numb the pain. Than slash my left wrist.”
Oswald's Historic Diary

Oswald's "Historic Diary", WOW, this guy had serious delusions of grandeur!

JohnM

« Last Edit: January 04, 2020, 01:42:59 AM by John Mytton »

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2020, 02:24:31 AM »
Thanks. Its amazing the autopsy photos and Tippit and Oswald were also leaked.

I don't think it's all that amazing. If nothing else, morbid curiosity sells; just search for the words "celebrity autopsy photos," and see how many hits come up.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2020, 02:24:31 AM »