Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Dal Tex Roof Shooter  (Read 14006 times)

Offline Izraul Hidashi

Dal Tex Roof Shooter
« on: December 22, 2019, 09:25:31 PM »
Advertisement
The shooter on the Dal Tex building roof can be seen in the Zapruder film. He is responsible for the shot that exists the throat.

This is the photo from Time Life...  in case anyone tries to accuse me of inserting people into photos. And yes I marked where the gunman is because some people have bad eyes.

JFK Assassination Forum

Dal Tex Roof Shooter
« on: December 22, 2019, 09:25:31 PM »

Offline David Monaghan

Re: Dal Tex Roof Shooter
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2020, 12:56:44 AM »
No shot exited the throat.  BS:

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2020, 08:22:31 PM »

(1) Are you saying that the Shot Entered the throat from the Front? (2) What do you believe happened to the bullet?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2020, 08:22:31 PM »

Offline David Monaghan

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2020, 11:24:26 PM »
Absolutely no idea what happened to it, possibly lost velocity going through the windshield and lodged in the throat ? Or fell out on route to parkland and was the bullet the secret service agent found in the limo? Parkland doctors stated it was a neat entry wound to the throat about a pinkie size opening. I believe and entry wound more than the SBT exiting the throat ! You ?

Offline Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2020, 04:27:04 PM »
Absolutely no idea what happened to it, possibly lost velocity going through the windshield and lodged in the throat ? Or fell out on route to parkland and was the bullet the secret service agent found in the limo? Parkland doctors stated it was a neat entry wound to the throat about a pinkie size opening. I believe and entry wound more than the SBT exiting the throat ! You ?
But there is no bullet hole in the windshield at the time JFK jerked his balled up hands and arms up to his chest/neck. I assume if he got shot in the throat/neck that he would react to it? Grab it? Be moved back? Something?

And what happened to the bullet that hit him in the back? Did that disappear too? I mean, two vanishing bullets is difficult to understand. And the bullet that hit Connally seemed to have been tumbling. What caused that to tumble?

When/where on the Zapruder film did this shot occur? We can see him react after he emerges from behind the highway sign, circa Z-223, and then when he is hit in the head at Z-313. Where did this shot that hit in the neck/throat take place?

« Last Edit: January 31, 2020, 04:49:28 PM by Steve M. Galbraith »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2020, 04:27:04 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2020, 09:15:49 PM »

I have difficulty believing an experienced shooter/Hit Man is going to Plan on executing a POTUS by: (1) Firing a shot through the windshield, (2) having the bullet pass Between Mr & Mrs Connally, (3) Bullet striking POTUS in the head. There are just too many things that can go wrong when firing a bullet through the windshield of a Moving Vehicle. As it is, that throat/neck shot did Not Kill JFK. I can accept a possible shot from the front, but Not a shot that was intended to pass through the windshield prior to striking JFK. That to me is screwy. 

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2020, 07:12:42 PM »

False.  First shot to strike JFK exited his throat. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2020, 07:12:42 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2020, 08:17:31 PM »
False.  First shot to strike JFK exited his throat.

Is this alleged "Exited the throat" wound Before or After JFK's body arrived at Bethesda?  JFK's Body is Documented as having arrived at Bethesda BEFORE the ambulance containing his coffin did. This raises Many Questions.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2020, 05:44:54 AM by Royell Storing »