Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A Guilty Man  (Read 18989 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: A Guilty Man
« Reply #80 on: December 31, 2019, 01:00:10 AM »
Advertisement
Still waiting for you to address why the magic bullet caused so much damage and turned out pristine and the head shot bullet exploded and disintegrated in JFK's head. Weren't they both full metal jacketed bullets that don't typically explode? This should be good.  ;D

I doubt that the bullet that exploded JFK's skull was a FMJ.   I'd bet that the bullet was mercury encased in dry ice..... Because they found no trace of the bullet in the brain cavity.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #80 on: December 31, 2019, 01:00:10 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #81 on: December 31, 2019, 04:17:52 AM »
I doubt that the bullet that exploded JFK's skull was a FMJ.   I'd bet that the bullet was mercury encased in dry ice..... Because they found no trace of the bullet in the brain cavity.

Then why did metal particles show up in the Xrays?

Did the evil, evil, evil CIA or FBI put them there?

In the film, I mean?

--  MWT  ;)

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #82 on: December 31, 2019, 04:29:28 AM »
Still waiting for you to address why the magic bullet caused so much damage and turned out pristine and the head shot bullet exploded and disintegrated in JFK's head. Weren't they both full metal jacketed bullets that don't typically explode? This should be good.  ;D

Jack,

I'm surprised that you're glibly asserting that the so-called Magic Bullet was "pristine" when everyone knows that it wasn't.

As to how that rounded-point bullet could have done so much damage, watch PBS Nova's "Cold Case JFK".  You can watch all of the separate episodes on YouTube.

It shows the same kind of very-stable-in-flight bullet being fired from the same kind of rifle and penetrating three feet of pine wood. The fact that that kind of bullet has a strong tendency to "yaw" upward and start tumbling upon exiting something helps to explain how it injured Connally the way that it did and yet lose only a little of its mass, squeezed out of its slightly flattened base during a glancing (but devestating) blow to his wrist.

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 2019, 04:43:08 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #82 on: December 31, 2019, 04:29:28 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #83 on: December 31, 2019, 04:48:10 AM »
As to how that rounded-point bullet could have done so much damage, watch PBS Nova's "Cold Case JFK".  You can watch all of the separate episodes on YouTube.

As is usually the case with such things, they start with the assumption that CE399 hit both Kennedy and Connally and then set about to fashion a scenario in which that could be possible (if you make the right set of assumptions that will make it work).

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #84 on: December 31, 2019, 05:01:18 AM »
As is usually the case with such things, they start with the assumption that CE399 hit both Kennedy and Connally and then set about to fashion a scenario in which that could be possible (if you make the right set of assumptions that will make it work).

Iacoletti,

How many people do you figure were "in" on the assassination and the cover up?

Couple hundred?

Thousands?

After all, we DO live in an evil, evil, evil FBI and CIA-controled "Deep State," don't we?

LOL

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 2019, 05:02:50 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #84 on: December 31, 2019, 05:01:18 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #85 on: December 31, 2019, 02:08:36 PM »
Graves,

How many people helped you beat your wife?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #86 on: December 31, 2019, 03:03:32 PM »
Then why did metal particles show up in the Xrays?

Did the evil, evil, evil CIA or FBI put them there?

In the film, I mean?

--  MWT  ;)

DUH...Mercury IS a metal.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #86 on: December 31, 2019, 03:03:32 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #87 on: December 31, 2019, 03:11:57 PM »
Jack,

I'm surprised that you're glibly asserting that the so-called Magic Bullet was "pristine" when everyone knows that it wasn't.

It shows the same kind of very-stable-in-flight bullet being fired from the same kind of rifle and penetrating three feet of pine wood. The fact that that kind of bullet has a strong tendency to "yaw" upward and start tumbling upon exiting something helps to explain how it injured Connally the way that it did and yet lose only a little of its mass, squeezed out of its slightly flattened base during a glancing (but devestating) blow to his wrist.

--  MWT  ;)

squeezed out of its slightly flattened base  

HUH??   Take a 1/4 inch diameter piece of lead ( like a fishing weight ) and try to squeeze it through a smaller diameter hole...   Lead doesn't flow like toothpaste from a tube....