Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A Guilty Man  (Read 18992 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Re: A Guilty Man
« Reply #48 on: December 29, 2019, 09:11:55 AM »
Advertisement
“Oswald’s camera”. LOL.

Iacoletti,

Should he have said "his brother's camera," or "the evil, evil, evil CIA's camera"?

Need a verified sales receipt, in triplicate?

A  DNA test? 

A 30-point fingerprint match on all ten fingers?

--  MWT  ;)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: December 29, 2019, 09:11:55 AM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #49 on: December 29, 2019, 01:57:24 PM »
Iacoletti,

Should he have said "his brother's camera," or "the evil, evil, evil CIA's camera"?

A  DNA test? 

--  MWT  ;)

Righteo. Time travel might satisfy such Smart Alecks, Tommy. Or have events captured on 35mm movie film; they seem to think there were reality show camera crews following some people around in the 1960s.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #50 on: December 29, 2019, 02:02:17 PM »
Iacoletti,

A  DNA test? 

Any evidence at all would be nice, before just labeling it “Oswald’s camera”.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: December 29, 2019, 02:02:17 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #51 on: December 29, 2019, 03:49:33 PM »
So Marina took all 6+ photos with the Imperial Reflex? Right.

Could you post "D", "E" & "F"? I want to check the "spherical aberration match".

It also smashed thru JFK's T1 vertebrae. You can call it "air" if you like.  :D

Well, HSCA radiologist consultants think likewise. Air in tissue does affect opacity; air in the lungs seem to be doing a "disappearing number" on the clavicle bones. Or were parts of them shot away, too?

You're goddamned right it should have been more deformed than it was.

Tests by actual experts show otherwise. For example, there's the 1970s/80s Lattimer tests, the 2008 Discovery show "JFK: Inside the Target Car" ( Link) and the 2013 PBS show "Cold Case JFK" ( Link. These all show a Carcano bullet passing through bodies would resist deformity depending on its speed being reduced and when tumbling occurs.

You can nitpick some trivialities within those things, but a test from the critical community using an authentic weapon and ammunition, and under accurate conditions would go a lot further. Can't say I'm aware of any such tests.

Only a fool would think that CE 399 would magically show up on the wrong stretcher in pristine condition with no DNA on it. Get real.

You can't prove it wasn't found on Connally's stretcher. Why would you think there would be organic material on CE 399; bullets aren't absorbent?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #52 on: December 29, 2019, 04:58:36 PM »
Could you post "D", "E" & "F"? I want to check the "spherical aberration match".

Well, HSCA radiologist consultants think likewise. Air in tissue does affect opacity; air in the lungs seem to be doing a "disappearing number" on the clavicle bones. Or were parts of them shot away, too?

Tests by actual experts show otherwise. For example, there's the 1970s/80s Lattimer tests, the 2008 Discovery show "JFK: Inside the Target Car" ( Link) and the 2013 PBS show "Cold Case JFK" ( Link. These all show a Carcano bullet passing through bodies would resist deformity depending on its speed being reduced and when tumbling occurs.

You can nitpick some trivialities within those things, but a test from the critical community using an authentic weapon and ammunition, and under accurate conditions would go a lot further. Can't say I'm aware of any such tests.

You can't prove it wasn't found on Connally's stretcher. Why would you think there would be organic material on CE 399; bullets aren't absorbent?

You can't prove it wasn't found on Connally's stretcher.

I'm sure that you'll present proof that I'm wrong if I am in error...BUT.. Wasn't Connally still on the stretcher in Trauma #2 at the time the bullet was found at 1:30?

Why would you think there would be organic material on CE 399; bullets aren't absorbent?

Actually the Magic Bullet (CE 399) had dozens of cavities in which tissue and blood would have collected if it had passed through Two men's bodies....and then fell out of a wound.   So please explain the absence of any organic material  ....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #52 on: December 29, 2019, 04:58:36 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #53 on: December 29, 2019, 05:32:24 PM »

I'm sure that you'll present proof that I'm wrong if I am in error...BUT.. Wasn't Connally still on the stretcher in Trauma #2 at the time the bullet was found at 1:30?

In a second-floor OR, about 1 pm, the Governor was shifted from his stretcher onto an operating table. The used stretcher was then left next to the elevator.

Why would you think there would be organic material on CE 399; bullets aren't absorbent?

Actually the Magic Bullet (CE 399) had dozens of cavities in which tissue and blood would have collected if it had passed through Two men's bodies....and then fell out of a wound. 

The more intact a jacketed bullet, the less likelihood it'll retain material. There is also the cavitation cavity that pushes soft tissue away from the missile as it passes through.

So please explain the absence of any organic material  ....

Is there a report that said there was never any material on CE 399?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #54 on: December 29, 2019, 06:03:14 PM »
Tests by actual experts show otherwise. For example, there's the 1970s/80s Lattimer tests,

Lattimer’s field of expertise was urology.

And there you have it. “My claim is automatically correct unless you can prove it wrong.”

So then what’s your reason for assuming that CE 399 ever went through a human body?
« Last Edit: December 29, 2019, 06:05:43 PM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #54 on: December 29, 2019, 06:03:14 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #55 on: December 29, 2019, 06:15:26 PM »
Any evidence at all would be nice, before just labeling it “Oswald’s camera”.

Iacoletti,

Must everything be pointed out to you and explained to you, over and over again and in great detail, regarding the assassination?

You know, so you can remove whatever it is from its context and attempt to cast doubt on its evidentiary value?

How many people do you figure were "in" on the assassination and the "coverup," anyway?

Couple thousand?

Millions?

Do you believe we live in an evil, evil, evil "Deep State"?

Do you disbelieve Officer Rose (or whomever) when he says he saw that camera in a box of Oswald's things, and didn't take it in as evidence because he thought it was broken, or Robert Oswald when he said Lee had left the camera with him when he relocated to the USSR?

LOL

--  MWT   :D
« Last Edit: December 29, 2019, 06:25:09 PM by Thomas Graves »