Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A Guilty Man  (Read 18453 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: A Guilty Man
« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2019, 03:15:52 AM »
Advertisement
I mean that Oswald was up to his eyeballs (followed orders) as a patsy, either knowingly or not. Pretty simple. Also, the patsy is never the shooter because the murder weapon is always a piece of spombleprofglidnoctobuns planted ahead of time. Oswald likely knew he was the designated patsy and hoped the conspirators would allow him to escape to Cuba/Russia/Mexico. Instead the DPD double-crossed him and served him up on a silver platter to Ruby. The DPD didn't kill Oswald in the theater so they could claim plausible deniability because their hands were already filthy. Killing Oswald went beyond their mandate.

I have not been charged with that. In fact, nobody has said that to me yet. The first thing I heard about it was when the newspaper reporters in the hall asked me that question.”

Oswald likely knew he was the designated patsy and hoped the conspirators would allow him to escape to Cuba/Russia/Mexico.

This would indicate that Lee knew that JFK was going to be ambushed and murdered....  I seriously doubt that Lee would have participated if he knew that JFK was going to be murdered.   IN fact He had heard rumors that  there was a plot afoot and he tried to foil the plot by notifying his handler who he thought  was a legitimate FBI Agent .(Warren  De Brueys)   He was assured that the FBI knew of the plot and had everything under control, so he could go ahead with the hoax attempt to shoot JFK and they would cover him so he could flee to Cuba.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2019, 03:15:52 AM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2019, 06:24:17 AM »
I have not been charged with that. In fact, nobody has said that to me yet. The first thing I heard about it was when the newspaper reporters in the hall asked me that question.”

Oswald likely knew he was the designated patsy and hoped the conspirators would allow him to escape to Cuba/Russia/Mexico.

This would indicate that Lee knew that JFK was going to be ambushed and murdered....  I seriously doubt that Lee would have participated if he knew that JFK was going to be murdered.   IN fact He had heard rumors that  there was a plot afoot and he tried to foil the plot by notifying his handler who he thought  was a legitimate FBI Agent .(Warren  De Brueys)   He was assured that the FBI knew of the plot and had everything under control, so he could go ahead with the hoax attempt to shoot JFK and they would cover him so he could flee to Cuba.

Hard to say how loyal Oswald was to JFK. But Judyth Baker claimed that Oswald was stationed in Dallas to try and save the POTUS. However, he was the designated patsy whether he knew it or not. It seems evident that he was to meet up with his handler(s) in or near the theater and they were to give him his next orders or pick him up. And if he was a patsy then that means this was a conspiracy and the DPD were in on it and double-crossed him. At any rate, the way the Big Event went down, you'd have be a crazy LNer to believe Oswald was a lone nut assassin.  ;)
« Last Edit: December 28, 2019, 06:25:07 AM by Jack Trojan »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2019, 05:00:16 PM »
Hard to say how loyal Oswald was to JFK. But Judyth Baker claimed that Oswald was stationed in Dallas to try and save the POTUS. However, he was the designated patsy whether he knew it or not. It seems evident that he was to meet up with his handler(s) in or near the theater and they were to give him his next orders or pick him up. And if he was a patsy then that means this was a conspiracy and the DPD were in on it and double-crossed him. At any rate, the way the Big Event went down, you'd have be a crazy LNer to believe Oswald was a lone nut assassin.  ;)

LNers are "crazy"? Compared to what?
  • CE 133-A was taken with Lee's Minox spy camera, which had a superior lens
  • CE 399 smashed through bones
  • Bullet entered at T1 and exited at C7
  • The two laser challenge
  • Autopsy haircut
  • Oswald was extracted from the fake defector program to be the patsy

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2019, 05:00:16 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2019, 05:30:28 PM »
  • Autopsy haircut

Not any crazier than the cavalcade of lame LN excuses.

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,100.0.html

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2019, 08:23:52 PM »
  • Autopsy haircut

It's amazing how oblivious you LNers are when it comes to evaluating evidence. You compile a list that you think paints me as a crazy CTer without contesting a single item.

• If CE 133-A was taken with the same lens as B,C,D,E,F then why does the spherical aberration match between  B,C,D,E,F but not the money shot A? Rhetorical question because you just don't know.
  • Didn't CE 399 cause 7 wounds and smash thru Connally's rib and wrist bones?
  • Ok then, which vertebrae did CE 399 enter JFK's back? The X-ray and the autopsy photos indicated T1. What vertebrae is just below JFK's Adam's apple for the alleged exit wound? Ans: C6, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt and say it exited at C7. What say you?
  • So how did that 2 laser challenge work out for you, or are you too scared to even try it? Or maybe you still don't understand the concept. Better not try it or you might find out the truth and realize you've wasted all these years as a crazy LNer.
  • I was being facetious re the Autopsy Haircut because you expect us to believe there was no difference between the hair length in the 2 autopsy photos. There was also the missing "fist-sized" hole in the occipital region of JFK's head. Instead you mock anyone for noticing the obvious differences. Maybe there is a simple explanation for it, but you certainly didn't provide any.
  • Of course you don't think Oswald was a patsy because you are a crazy LNer.
When are you LNers going to learn you can't mock your way out of this one. You need to use some logic, critical thinking and forensics to support your position, which aren't your strong points. Good luck with the 2 laser challenge. Post your results and make me eat crow instead of chicken for a change.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2019, 08:28:01 PM by Jack Trojan »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2019, 08:23:52 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #37 on: December 28, 2019, 08:54:22 PM »
When are you LNers going to learn you can't mock your way out of this one. You need to use some logic, critical thinking and forensics to support your position, which aren't your strong points.

That’s the Bugliosi Shuffle. If you don’t have a counter argument, try using ridicule instead and hope nobody notices.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #38 on: December 28, 2019, 10:34:29 PM »

• Autopsy haircut

Thanks for the Trojan summation, beyond the technical impossibilities his accusations simply make no logical sense, why use another camera? why give Kennedy a haircut? And the reason he hasn't shown us his "laser challenge" results is obvious.

Anyway, as for the backyard photos being taken with different cameras it's just more nonsense, when an Imperial Reflex camera is manufactured there is going to be edge markings and in addition where the film is dragged across the plastic to be exposed there will be corresponding scratches.

The edge markings and scratches on Oswald's camera matched Oswald's family photo and also perfectly matches CE133a and CE133b, therefore the illogical and ridiculous "Minox spy camera" taking 1 "hero" photo is thoroughly refuted.

Here's a test with a different Imperial Reflex camera and we see a different random distribution of edge markings and scratches.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: December 28, 2019, 10:34:29 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #39 on: December 28, 2019, 11:19:37 PM »

It's amazing how oblivious you LNers are when it comes to evaluating evidence. You compile a list that you think paints me as a crazy CTer without contesting a single item.

• If CE 133-A was taken with the same lens as B,C,D,E,F then why does the spherical aberration match between  B,C,D,E,F but not the money shot A? Rhetorical question because you just don't know.
  • Didn't CE 399 cause 7 wounds and smash thru Connally's rib and wrist bones?
  • Ok then, which vertebrae did CE 399 enter JFK's back? The X-ray and the autopsy photos indicated T1. What vertebrae is just below JFK's Adam's apple for the alleged exit wound? Ans: C6, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt and say it exited at C7. What say you?
  • So how did that 2 laser challenge work out for you, or are you too scared to even try it? Or maybe you still don't understand the concept. Better not try it or you might find out the truth and realize you've wasted all these years as a crazy LNer.
  • I was being facetious re the Autopsy Haircut because you expect us to believe there was no difference between the hair length in the 2 autopsy photos. There was also the missing "fist-sized" hole in the occipital region of JFK's head. Instead you mock anyone for noticing the obvious differences. Maybe there is a simple explanation for it, but you certainly didn't provide any.
  • Of course you don't think Oswald was a patsy because you are a crazy LNer.
When are you LNers going to learn you can't mock your way out of this one. You need to use some logic, critical thinking and forensics to support your position, which aren't your strong points. Good luck with the 2 laser challenge. Post your results and make me eat crow instead of chicken for a change.

If CE 133-A was taken with the same lens as B,C,D,E,F then why does the spherical aberration match between  B,C,D,E,F but not the money shot A? Rhetorical question because you just don't know.

I've always said that CE 133A ( and the De Morenschildt print) is the ONLY authentic photo....  Lee had Marina take CE 133A, he developed and  enhanced the photo and made several copies of it. ......