Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A Guilty Man  (Read 18807 times)

Online Charles Collins

Re: A Guilty Man
« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2019, 08:52:38 PM »
Advertisement
LOL. Do you think if you keep saying it enough it becomes true? Every single member of the False Defector program was a lone nut, by design. They obviously knew what they were doing since you LNers continue to shill for them 1/2 a century later.

If LHO was a lone nut assassin then this case would have been solved by the HSCA decades ago. LHO may have been up to his eyeballs in the Big Event, but he was not a lone nut, he was a patsy. It's not too soon to get over it.

The case was solved on 11/22/63. After 56-years there is no credible evidence of a conspiracy. Your conjecture and innuendo is just that.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2019, 08:52:38 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2019, 10:01:25 PM »
The case was solved on 11/22/63. After 56-years there is no credible evidence of a conspiracy. Your conjecture and innuendo is just that.

On the contrary. After 56 years there is no credible evidence that the case has been solved.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2019, 10:12:19 PM »
On the contrary. After 56 years there is no credible evidence that the case has been solved.

More twaddle from the twaddle master...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2019, 10:12:19 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2019, 05:14:26 AM »
Apparently your blanket twaddle statements are ok though...

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2019, 04:25:08 PM »
LOL. Do you think if you keep saying it enough it becomes true? Every single member of the False Defector program was a lone nut, by design. They obviously knew what they were doing since you LNers continue to shill for them 1/2 a century later.

If LHO was a lone nut assassin then this case would have been solved by the HSCA decades ago. LHO may have been up to his eyeballs in the Big Event, but he was not a lone nut, he was a patsy. It's not too soon to get over it.

LHO may have been up to his eyeballs in the Big Event, but he was not a lone nut, he was a patsy.

Explain please.....  What do you mean when you say.... " LHO may have been up to his eyeballs in the Big Event," ...  Do you actually believe that Lee was involved in the plot to murder JFK?   ie; He knew that JFK was going to be murdered and willing went along with the plot?
« Last Edit: December 27, 2019, 04:39:30 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2019, 04:25:08 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2019, 05:13:44 PM »

As police concluded the “press conference” and Oswald started to turn, I stood up with the mike in my hand. When he was again asked, “Did you kill the president?” Oswald looked toward me and said, “No, I have not been charged with that. In fact, nobody has said that to me yet. The first thing I heard about it was when the newspaper reporters in the hall asked me that question.” He pronounced it “axed.” I looked into his face and said, “You have been charged.” Oswald looked a little blank and moved his head backward in a natural reflective response. And then he was taken back to his cell on the fifth floor.

Charlie, I believe that the reporter has twisted the information a tad.... The "conference" was NOT being concluded....It had just started.

I believe that this is an accurate quote of what Lee said....

“No, I have not been charged with that. In fact, nobody has said that to me yet. The first thing I heard about it was when the newspaper reporters in the hall asked me that question.”

However the written words do not accurately convey the truth...   Lee's facial expression added to the meaning of his words.
You can hear him choke back emotion when he said the word "hall".....  “No, I have not been charged with that. In fact, nobody has said that to me yet. The first thing I heard about it was when the newspaper reporters in the... hall.. asked me that question.”

I believe that what Lee said was true....   He wasn't aware until that moment that President Kennedy had been killed., and it came as a shock to him.

The reporter told Lee that he had been charged.... And Lee's disdainful glare at the reporter spoke volumes....   The facial expression and  body language clearly told the reporter that he was an idiot and didn't know what the hell he was talking about.

The reporter told Lee that he had been charged.... And Lee's disdainful glare at the reporter spoke volumes....   The facial expression and  body language clearly told the reporter that he was an idiot and didn't know what the hell he was talking about.

Lee's disdainful glare conveyed the message ...I just told you that  "I have not been charged with that. In fact, nobody has said that to me yet. The first thing I heard about it was when the newspaper reporters in the hall asked me that question.”...What part of "I HAVE NOT BEEN CHARGED WITH THAT" can't you understand, moron?

P.S. ...  Oh I nearly forgot ....   I meant to ask Mr Organ How it could be possible for Lee Oswald to be wearing a shirt that was in possession of the FBI....

There are many photos of the evidence that was turned over to the FBI at midnight 11/22/63, and the arrest shirt is prominently displayed in those photos.  So the question is:... How do you know that the shirt that Lee is wearing at the midnight "press conference" isn't the shirt that was found in Lee's room at 1026 N. Beckley?   
« Last Edit: December 27, 2019, 05:26:19 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2019, 10:16:16 PM »

Lee's disdainful glare conveyed the message ...I just told you that  "I have not been charged with that. In fact, nobody has said that to me yet. The first thing I heard about it was when the newspaper reporters in the hall asked me that question.”...What part of "I HAVE NOT BEEN CHARGED WITH THAT" can't you understand, moron?

P.S. ...  Oh I nearly forgot ....   I meant to ask Mr Organ How it could be possible for Lee Oswald to be wearing a shirt that was in possession of the FBI....

There are many photos of the evidence that was turned over to the FBI at midnight 11/22/63, and the arrest shirt is prominently displayed in those photos.  So the question is:... How do you know that the shirt that Lee is wearing at the midnight "press conference" isn't the shirt that was found in Lee's room at 1026 N. Beckley?   

Don't tell me this picture was taken after midnight.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2019, 10:16:16 PM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2019, 11:45:40 PM »
LHO may have been up to his eyeballs in the Big Event, but he was not a lone nut, he was a patsy.

Explain please.....  What do you mean when you say.... " LHO may have been up to his eyeballs in the Big Event," ...  Do you actually believe that Lee was involved in the plot to murder JFK?   ie; He knew that JFK was going to be murdered and willing went along with the plot?

I mean that Oswald was up to his eyeballs (followed orders) as a patsy, either knowingly or not. Pretty simple. Also, the patsy is never the shooter because the murder weapon is always a piece of spombleprofglidnoctobuns planted ahead of time. Oswald likely knew he was the designated patsy and hoped the conspirators would allow him to escape to Cuba/Russia/Mexico. Instead the DPD double-crossed him and served him up on a silver platter to Ruby. The DPD didn't kill Oswald in the theater so they could claim plausible deniability because their hands were already filthy. Killing Oswald went beyond their mandate.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2019, 11:46:32 PM by Jack Trojan »