Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A Guilty Man  (Read 18845 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: A Guilty Man
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2019, 05:29:58 PM »
Advertisement
Bill Mercer was in front of the room kneeling with the microphone so that LHO’s responses could be heard by the broadcast audience. He was very close and looking at LHO’s face. I choose to believe his interpretation of LHO’s reaction. You can continue to believe your version as far as I am concerned. But it makes no sense to me.

May I ask you, WHAT doesn't make sense to you?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2019, 05:29:58 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2019, 05:46:18 PM »
Bill Mercer was in front of the room kneeling with the microphone so that LHO’s responses could be heard by the broadcast audience. He was very close and looking at LHO’s face. I choose to believe his interpretation of LHO’s reaction. You can continue to believe your version as far as I am concerned. But it makes no sense to me.

I choose to believe his interpretation of LHO’s reaction.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2019, 06:27:13 PM »
I choose to believe his interpretation of LHO’s reaction.

Yes, his interpretation versus your interpretation. Only LHO knew for sure what exactly was going through his mind at that point in time because he didn’t say anything in response to hearing that he had been charged with the assassination. Anyone that believes  they know what he was thinking at that moment is only spouting their own interpretation of what they think his body language meant.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2019, 06:27:13 PM »

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2019, 07:00:21 PM »
Yes, here is the man that these powerful conspirators were so afraid would expose their conspiracy that they had him killed.

Dozens of reporters, live cameras. This is how they "silenced" him. But this was done to give Ruby a chance to shoot him. So why didn't Ruby do it? Never mind.

They gave Oswald numerous opportunities to expose their conspiracy; but he never did.  He talked to his family, to the head of the Dallas Bar, to numerous reporters. But not a word from him about this conspiracy.

To normal people that's evidence that there wasn't one. To conspiracy thinkers it's evidence that there was.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2019, 11:36:27 PM »
Yes, here is the man that these powerful conspirators were so afraid would expose their conspiracy that they had him killed.

Dozens of reporters, live cameras. This is how they "silenced" him. But this was done to give Ruby a chance to shoot him. So why didn't Ruby do it? Never mind.

They gave Oswald numerous opportunities to expose their conspiracy; but he never did.  He talked to his family, to the head of the Dallas Bar, to numerous reporters. But not a word from him about this conspiracy.

To normal people that's evidence that there wasn't one. To conspiracy thinkers it's evidence that there was.

why didn't Ruby do it? Never mind.  Yes, I agree ..."never mind" because everybody knows that Ruby with his trusty "bulldog" in his pocket was jammed into the rear of the room and could not get within the kill zone ...  The cops saw that Ruby was not going to be able to perform the lynching so they immediately curtailed the "conference"

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2019, 11:36:27 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2019, 04:49:07 AM »

A trained espionage agent would never reveal his true goal or motive, and blow his cover.   Lee was still playing the role he had been given.....He thought that he would be accused of shooting AT   AT  JFK..... And be allowed to escape to Cuba as a fugitive.   At the time of the mid-night "press conference" he didn't know that JFK had been killed. ....and he said as much.  " Mr Oswald did you kill the president?"....    “No, I have not been charged with that. In fact, nobody has said that to me yet. The first thing I heard about it was when the newspaper reporters in the hall asked me that question.”    

NOTICE....  "NOBODY HAS SAID THAT TO ME YET"     IOW....  Nobody had told him that JFK had been killed and .... the first thing I heard about it was when the reporters in the hall asked me that same question....

You may argue and disagree but I believe that Lee nearly lost his composure and he nearly started crying when he said the word "hall".....

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2019, 03:08:16 PM »
A trained espionage agent would never reveal his true goal or motive, and blow his cover.   Lee was still playing the role he had been given.....He thought that he would be accused of shooting AT   AT  JFK..... And be allowed to escape to Cuba as a fugitive.   At the time of the mid-night "press conference" he didn't know that JFK had been killed. ....and he said as much.  " Mr Oswald did you kill the president?"....    “No, I have not been charged with that. In fact, nobody has said that to me yet. The first thing I heard about it was when the newspaper reporters in the hall asked me that question.”    

NOTICE....  "NOBODY HAS SAID THAT TO ME YET"     IOW....  Nobody had told him that JFK had been killed and .... the first thing I heard about it was when the reporters in the hall asked me that same question....

You may argue and disagree but I believe that Lee nearly lost his composure and he nearly started crying when he said the word "hall".....

Yeah, I think you hit the nail on the head. Your hypothesis goes real well (not) with what he said and how he behaved when Walker was questioning him:

Mr. Walker. And he said, ‘No, that is not my real name.’ And I started talking to him and I asked him, I said, ‘Why did you kill the officer?’ And he just looked at me. And I said, ‘Did you kill the officer because you were scared of being arrested or something?’ And he said, ‘I am not scared of anything. Do I look like I am scared now?’ Mr. Belin. Did he look like he was scared? Mr. Walker. No; he didn’t look like he was scared. He was calm. Not a bit nervous.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2019, 03:08:16 PM »

Online Jerry Organ

« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2019, 03:34:17 PM »

Left Photo: Is that a hole in the elbow of Oswald's right sleeve?