Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Does Truly's Roll Call Suggest He Was Part Of The Evil, Evil Plot?  (Read 4077 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: Does Truly's Roll Call Suggest He Was Part Of The Evil, Evil Plot?
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2019, 11:44:04 PM »
Advertisement
There was no roll call that 'discovered' Oswald's absence. Not according to Truly himself and also Bill Shelly..
As I have stated many times...everything has already been presented before-over and over----Who missed Lee the most?
Shelly stated that he was the one who noticed Oswald was missing and then told Truly...but Truly said HE had not seen Oswald and asked Shelly about it  >:(  YEAH RIGHT
 From Oct 22-----Note the dates of the affidavits....No mention of any 'roll call' ...no mention because a roll call was actually a police invention. ;)

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2253.msg66250.html#msg66250

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2019, 11:44:04 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2019, 12:17:55 AM »
You mean Carolyn Arnold, the witness who originally said she saw Oswald ("she felt it was") on the first-floor though the front doors from the street?

Then fifteen years later, she tells the "Dallas Morning News" that she saw Oswald in the second-floor lunchroom about 12:25. ("I do not recall that he was doing anything ... He was alone as usual and appeared to be having lunch"). The same month she puts the time at "about 12:15. It may have been slightly later" to writer Anthony Summers.

Those who were with Arnold place their leaving at about 12:15. Oswald himself said he ate lunch on the first-floor, not the second-floor lunchroom where office workers usually ate.

Jerry,

Did Carolyn Arnold say she saw Oswald "from the street," or from the steps?

Regardless, did James "Jumbo Duh" DiEugenio at the so-called Education Forum pay her to say that?
Or, for that matter, that she saw him sitting in the second floor lunch room at 12:25?

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 2019, 12:27:57 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2019, 01:05:35 AM »
Roy Truly might have just thought about the people under him who worked there at the TSBD because there were a few other people who were not accounted for at that specific time of the day . There was more than one company that had space in the TSBD . Scott Foresman and Allyn Bacon were two companies who distributed school books out of the TSBD . In that time of chaos , I don't believe everyone could have been accounted for . Not all Marines were good shots and that is why the 3 levels , Expert , Sharpshooter and Marksman distinguished the difference in your ability with a rifle . If you were an expert rifleman or a Sharpshooter , you were probably going to be an 0311 grunt during whatever war those idiots in Washington DC had us involved in . I was in the Marines 69-71 and when you got your assignment at the end of Boot Camp and you were good with the rifle then you were probably going to Viet Nam as a grunt . I can still remember our DI calling out names !  He might say Heckett who was an expert with the M14 , Heckett would say Yes Sir and the DI would just say ' You're going ' which was short for you're a grunt and you're whole world was about to change . Then after ITR at Camp Pendleton you got your orders which became real because you were going into the spombleprofglidnoctobuns or you might go to a number of places . I got orders for Iwakuni , Japan and one of my good buddies from Boot Camp was going to Nam . Everything became REAL that day !

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2019, 01:05:35 AM »

Offline Alan Hardaker

« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2019, 01:41:54 AM »
Between them, Shelley and Truly notice Oswald is missing. Police are informed. End of. That's it. Why even bother to make a thread out of it...oh..so more suspicious nonsense can be peddled..

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2019, 01:47:09 AM »
Roy Truly might have just thought about the people under him who worked there at the TSBD because there were a few other people who were not accounted for at that specific time of the day . There was more than one company that had space in the TSBD . Scott Foresman and Allyn Bacon were two companies who distributed school books out of the TSBD . In that time of chaos , I don't believe everyone could have been accounted for . Not all Marines were good shots and that is why the 3 levels , Expert , Sharpshooter and Marksman distinguished the difference in your ability with a rifle . If you were an expert rifleman or a Sharpshooter , you were probably going to be an 0311 grunt during whatever war those idiots in Washington DC had us involved in . I was in the Marines 69-71 and when you got your assignment at the end of Boot Camp and you were good with the rifle then you were probably going to Viet Nam as a grunt . I can still remember our DI calling out names !  He might say Heckett who was an expert with the M14 , Heckett would say Yes Sir and the DI would just say ' You're going ' which was short for you're a grunt and your whole world was about to change . Then after ITR at Camp Pendleton you got your orders which became real because you were going into the spombleprofglidnoctobuns or you might go to a number of places . I got orders for Iwakuni , Japan and one of my good buddies from Boot Camp was going to Nam . Everything became REAL that day !

Mike,

"Marksman" in the Marines is pretty good by civilian standards.

Regardless, Truly knew that Oswald had been in the Marines. How did he know Oswald hadn't been a super-duper "Expert"-rated killing machine?  I think he would have had to assume that, just to be safe.

--  MWT   ;)

« Last Edit: December 31, 2019, 01:47:58 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2019, 01:47:09 AM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2019, 02:02:28 AM »
Roy Truly might have just thought about the people under him who worked there at the TSBD because there were a few other people who were not accounted for at that specific time of the day . There was more than one company that had space in the TSBD . Scott Foresman and Allyn Bacon were two companies who distributed school books out of the TSBD . In that time of chaos , I don't believe everyone could have been accounted for . Not all Marines were good shots and that is why the 3 levels , Expert , Sharpshooter and Marksman distinguished the difference in your ability with a rifle . If you were an expert rifleman or a Sharpshooter , you were probably going to be an 0311 grunt during whatever war those idiots in Washington DC had us involved in . I was in the Marines 69-71 and when you got your assignment at the end of Boot Camp and you were good with the rifle then you were probably going to Viet Nam as a grunt . I can still remember our DI calling out names !  He might say Heckett who was an expert with the M14 , Heckett would say Yes Sir and the DI would just say ' You're going ' which was short for you're a grunt and you're whole world was about to change . Then after ITR at Camp Pendleton you got your orders which became real because you were going into the spombleprofglidnoctobuns or you might go to a number of places . I got orders for Iwakuni , Japan and one of my good buddies from Boot Camp was going to Nam . Everything became REAL that day !

Not all Marines were good shots and that is why the 3 levels , Expert , Sharpshooter and Marksman distinguished the difference in your ability with a rifle.

I think that you would probably agree that the amount of training received, and the minimum requirements to qualify, would insure that: relative to the average civilian’s shooting abilities, even the lowest Marine Corps shooting level would be considered a very good shot.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2019, 03:33:17 AM »
Not all Marines were good shots and that is why the 3 levels , Expert , Sharpshooter and Marksman distinguished the difference in your ability with a rifle.

I think that you would probably agree that the amount of training received, and the minimum requirements to qualify, would insure that: relative to the average civilian’s shooting abilities, even the lowest Marine Corps shooting level would be considered a very good shot.

The little prick was good enough to make those shots. He was Marine-trained FFS
« Last Edit: December 31, 2019, 03:37:16 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2019, 03:33:17 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2019, 04:29:12 PM »

Charlie you're painting with a very broad brush.....  Simply because a man became very good with an excellent rifle after intense training and coaching does NOT mean that he would be equally good with a entirely different rifle.   ( A rifle that was used by armies that LOST the war)

Simply because a man can drive a modern car with an automatic transmission and power steering, does not mean that he could be equally proficient behind the wheel of a model T Ford.