Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Ruth Paine remembers the Assassination  (Read 14128 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Ruth Paine remembers the Assassination
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2019, 03:46:12 AM »
Advertisement
Yes it is. It takes place at her old house that has been renovated to look like it did in 1963 and turned into a museum of sorts. Definitely worth a look.

The Paine House museum is definitely worth a visit if you’re ever in the Dallas area.

I made a couple of videos when I was there a few years ago.

« Last Edit: December 14, 2019, 05:22:29 AM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2019, 03:46:12 AM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2019, 12:27:09 PM »
The Paine House museum is definitely worth a visit if you’re ever in the Dallas area.

I made a couple of videos when I was there a few years ago.

Thanks, I plan to visit there the next time I get to Dallas. I noticed the guitar in your video. It was probably there in the interview video when they did a similar tour of the house. But I hadn’t noticed it before.

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2019, 04:28:21 PM »

One thing for certain is that Paine was one of Oswald's handlers. So anything she did/said must be looked at with that in mind.

Yeah, all the “suspicious behavior” like playing the guitar for her kids when putting them to bed on the eve of the “big event.” And taking her daughter to the dentist on the morning of the “big event.” It’s “so obvious” that she takes the responsibility of her “handling” of LHO very seriously...
A Quaker pacifist housewife with three (or was it two?) small children is a CIA handler for operatives operating out of Ft. Worth, Texas.

This is what they believe.

There is no evidence whatsoever that she was a "CIA handler" for Oswald. None. No documents indicate this, no eyewitnesses have even suggested it. It's complete fantasy. All we get is this "But her sister...!"

Paine testified in the WC and HSCA. At no time did she ever implicate Oswald in the assassination. She never said he expressed hatred towards JFK (in fact, she said she never heard him say anything about JFK). She never said she found his rifle in the garage. She never said she saw him leave that morning with a package. And on and on and on.

If Paine was part of this conspiracy to frame Oswald she could have said far more damaging things than she did. But she didn't. Why?

The Oswald defenders don't like these type of questions. If I was one of them I wouldn't either. Because they can't answer them. They can't even consider them. For if they do their entire fantasy is exposed for what it is.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2019, 04:30:57 PM by Steve M. Galbraith »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2019, 04:28:21 PM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2019, 05:04:40 PM »

"JFK AND THE UNSPEAKABLE
Why He Died And Why It Matters"
By James W. Douglas
p.177

-snip-

"On October 9, 1963, one week before Lee Harvey Oswald began his job at a site overlooking the president's future parade route,
an FBI official in Washington, D.C., disconnected Oswald from a federal alarm system that was about to identify him as a threat to
national security. The FBI man's name was Marvin Gheesling. He was a supervisor in the Soviet espionage section at FBI headquarters.
His timing was remarkable. As author John Newman remarked in an analysis of this phenomenon, Gheesling "turned off the alarm switch
on Oswald literally an instant before it would have gone off."

« Last Edit: December 14, 2019, 05:27:15 PM by Gary Craig »

Online Sean Kneringer

« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2019, 09:19:39 PM »
Poor woman. The only thing she's "guilty" of is being a mushy headed leftist.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2019, 09:19:39 PM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2019, 01:31:47 AM »
Poor woman. The only thing she's "guilty" of is being a mushy headed leftist.

She also blatantly lied about how many back yard photos she took. Someone needs to ask her if any G-men came around snapping photos of Lee posing with the murder weapons and holding up commie lit. (BAAA!)

When Roscoe White developed the photos of Oswald taken with the Imperial Reflex camera, he noticed that none of the headlines could be made out on the commie lit. So he sent his boys back to take the money shot, CE-133A probably with Lee's Minox spy camera. The lenses on each camera have very different spherical aberration, which is evident in the following graphic:

CE-133A & CE-133B,C,D,E,F,G,... were shot with different lenses (cameras). Did that slip Marina's mind?

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2019, 03:44:11 AM »
She also blatantly lied about how many back yard photos she took. Someone needs to ask her if any G-men came around snapping photos of Lee posing with the murder weapons and holding up commie lit. (BAAA!)

When Roscoe White developed the photos of Oswald taken with the Imperial Reflex camera, he noticed that none of the headlines could be made out on the commie lit.

Bad shot. Slightly blurred all over. No one in his right mind believes the Roscoe White story.

So he sent his boys back to take the money shot, CE-133A probably with Lee's Minox spy camera.

You think that would make a superior negative? CE-133A was the last of the shots Marina took and she was more confident holding the camera, so it was steadier.

The lenses on each camera have very different spherical aberration, which is evident in the following graphic:

LOL! How do you expect anything to match if you don't have parts of Oswald's body that are the same distance to the camera in the two photos compared? In fact, there may not even be parts of his body the same distance to the camera in any two of the photos. The backgrounds aren't necessarily the same distance to the camera in the shots.

Camera tilt is doing a number on the perspective which in turn distorts proportions of common elements in each picture. Using a tripod or fixed camera position is the most-reliable way to get consistent shots.

CE-133A & CE-133B,C,D,E,F,G,... were shot with different lenses (cameras). Did that slip Marina's mind?

Same lens. Differing camera angles and subject positions/posture, and even slightly-differing camera positions.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2019, 03:44:11 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2019, 06:13:54 AM »
CE-133A was the last of the shots Marina took and she was more confident holding the camera, so it was steadier.

How could you possibly know that for a fact?