Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Jack Ruby and Seth Kantor at Parkland Hospital  (Read 3901 times)

Offline Joffrey van de Wiel

Re: Jack Ruby and Seth Kantor at Parkland Hospital
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2020, 06:46:08 PM »
Advertisement
Name these witnesses. Cite their testimony to that fact. Otherwise--- it is fake reporting.

- Jerry -

Everything related to Jack Ruby's movements on November 22, 1963 can be found in this remarkable article:

http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg%20Subject%20Index%20Files/T%20Disk/Third-Fourth%20Decade%206-17%20--%2020-93%20Conference/Item%2002.pdf

Enjoy!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2020, 06:46:08 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2020, 09:30:08 PM »
- Jerry -

Everything related to Jack Ruby's movements on November 22, 1963 can be found in this remarkable article:

http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg%20Subject%20Index%20Files/T%20Disk/Third-Fourth%20Decade%206-17%20--%2020-93%20Conference/Item%2002.pdf

Enjoy!
Ruby was in the Dallas Morning News offices until well after 1pm (witnesses there) and then in the Carousel Club to close it for the day (witnesses there).

When was he supposed to have been at Parkland? Or are the Dallas Morning News and Carousel employees to be added to the list of conspirators?
"Remarkable"....the conclusions of the writers----
IF Ruby was at the Book Depository at the time of the shooting, and we believe he was, he could have easily returned to the News before our list of witnesses that .......
So Jack Ruby...knowing the exact time that the shooting would occur...ran down to the plaza to see it...then hurried back to be seen at the ad desk :D
There is not one bit of credible evidence to support the Warren Commission claim that Jack Ruby was in the Dallas Morning News at 12:30 p.m., November 22, 1963, at the moment President Kennedy was executed in Dealey Plaza. Unquestionably Ruby was in the News offices before and after the shooting event, but a close examination of the testimony of the witnesses, used by the Commission to support their conclusion, does not provide the proof of his presence at 12:30 pm
Mr. HUBERT. Do you know when he left?
Mr. SAUNDERS. Jack Ruby?
Mr. HUBERT. When Jack Ruby left that day, when he left the offices?
Mr. SAUNDERS. No, to ascertain a time, I would not try and hazard a guess, because his appearance there at the paper was a very commonplace thing, and to pay any particular attention as to when he comes and goes, we didn't.
Mr. HUBERT. Do you have any independent recollection of having seen him after the first time you saw him when you first came in?
Mr. SAUNDERS. Yes, I'd say I saw him in and about the office for approximately 30 minutes afterward.
Mr. HUBERT. You didn't particularly notice his departure because there was
no particular reason why you should?
Mr. SAUNDERS. That's correct.
Mr. HUBERT. But you do think he was there for 30 minutes after you first
arrived--and after you first saw him?
Mr. SAUNDERS. Right.
The writers of the article provide nothing to contradict Seth Kantor's/Wilma Tice's testimony...That they saw Ruby at Parkland soon after the announcement of the president's death.
Mr. GRIFFIN. Mrs. Tice, did you know that Jack himself has denied very vehemently he was out at the hospital?
Mrs. TICE. Yes; I know he denied that, and I hated to say that I saw him out there, and I told Eva. And Eva told me, "Well, I asked Jack and Jack said no, he wasn't out there." And I said, "Well, anybody can make a mistake. Anybody could have made a mistake." She said, "Yes, because there are many Jacks. A man called Jack,"--and if it wasn't him it was his twin brother.

Offline Joffrey van de Wiel

« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2020, 11:50:13 PM »
- Jerry -

I agree. As far as I can tell or are able to ascertain, Ruby was at the newspaper offices until 1.00 - 1.10 p.m. He had more than enough time to travel to Parkland Hospital to be seen by Seth Kantor at 1.30 p.m. or there about. He was however back in the Carousel Club no later than (or even a few minutes earlier than) 1.45 p.m. This is problematic, according to the Warren Report:

If Ruby immediately returned to the Carousel Club after Kantor saw him, it would have been necessary for him to have covered the distance from Parkland in approximately 10 or 15 minutes in order to have arrived at the club before 1:45 p.m., when a telephone call was placed at Ruby's request to his entertainer, Karen Bennett Carlin. At a normal driving speed under normal conditions the trip can be made in 9 or 10 minutes. However, it is likely that congested traffic conditions on November 22 would have extended the driving time. Even if Ruby had been able to drive from Parkland to the Carousel in 15 minutes, his presence at the Dallas Morning News until after 1 p.m., and at the Carousel prior to 1:45 p.m., would have made his visit at Parkland exceedingly brief.

https://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/warren-commission-report/chapter-6.html#activities

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2020, 11:50:13 PM »

Offline Ted Shields

« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2020, 09:49:23 AM »
Name these witnesses. Cite their testimony to that fact. Otherwise--- it is fake reporting.

This is freely available information and a well worn path too. He wasn't in Parkland.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2020, 10:53:29 PM »
This is freely available information and a well worn path too. He wasn't in Parkland.
Because Jack Ruby said he wasn't and Seth Kantor and Wilma Tice were liars :-\
If there is so much of this readily available information spoken of ...then link it so that we all may easily review it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2020, 10:53:29 PM »