Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald's "Handcuffed Communist Salute"  (Read 23714 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Oswald's "Handcuffed Communist Salute"
« Reply #112 on: January 02, 2020, 02:57:02 AM »
Advertisement
Did you read all 26 volumes?

Why do you think no mention was made of Oswald's alleged visit to the Cuban consulate in Mexico City?

Why wasn't Yuri Nosenko called upon to give testimony?

After all, he's the guy who told Tennent H. Bagley and (probable mole) George Kisevalter in Geneva in June 1962 that, having a wonderful wife and daughter in Moscow, he would never defect to the U.S., but then seven weeks after the assassination he defects to the U.S., leaving his wonderful wife and daughter behind and claiming to have been in charge of Oswald's KGB file four times before and after the assassination, and claiming that KGB hadn't even interviewed the former marine radar operator during the two and one-half years he lived in the USSR.

Nosenko must have been telling the truth, huh, and the "fact" that the KGB didn't interview him must mean that they were right in their "suspicions" that Oswald was a "dangle" sent by that evil, evil, evil James Angleton?

(The problem is, intelligence service interview even "defectors" and "double agents" whom they strongly suspect are fake, if only to ascertain whether or not said spy is "turnable".)

Don't you wish Nosenko had testified, and set the American public at ease in knowing that the KGB had had nothing to do with the assassination?

LOL

--  MWT  ;)

PS  The answer to my question is that Richard Helms was sceptical of Nonenko's bona fides and shared his concerns about that with Chief Justice Earl Warren, and reason prevailed -- Nosenko wasn't called upon to testify.

PPS  Have you mastered the HSCA's investigation into the assassination, too?

Oh, goodie!

Did you read all 26 volumes?

I read the report and used the 26 volumes to determine if the conclusions were supported by the evidence. Frequently they weren't.

I quickly found that there was too much speculation and assumption and too many questions that were not asked or remained unanswered.

Why do you think no mention was made of Oswald's alleged visit to the Cuban consulate in Mexico City?

I don't know. The evidence about the Mexico trip is contradictory at best and IMO does not even justify the conclusion that Oswald was actually there or not.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2020, 03:13:59 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #112 on: January 02, 2020, 02:57:02 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #113 on: January 02, 2020, 03:14:27 AM »
Did you read the report plus the twenty-six volumes?

Maybe because the Ruskies' WW III Virus, planted in Oswald's CIA file by "Tumbleweed" (Guenter Schulz), Igor Brykin, Valiery Kostikov, Nikolai Leonov (Duran and Azcue's "Blond Oswald in Mexico City") and Ivan Obyedkov (the Soviet embassy "security guard" who "volunteered" to an Oswald Impersonator (Leonov?) Kostikov's radioactive name over a sure-to-be-tapped-by-CIA phone line) had gotten ahold of old egg-on-his-face J. Edgar Hoover?

After all, he's the guy who told Tennent H. Bagley and (probable mole) George Kisevalter in Geneva in June 1962 that, having a wonderful wife and daughter in Moscow, he would never ever defect to the U.S., but then seven or-so weeks after ever the assassination he up and defects to the U.S., leaving his wonderful wife and daughter behind and claiming to have been in charge of Oswald's KGB file four times before and after the assassination, and claiming that KGB hadn't even interviewed the former marine radar operator during the two and one-half years he lived in the USSR.

How could the CIA refuse to let him in with that tantalizing "information," even though Angleton and Bagley (working in separate divisions) were aware of what true-defector Anatoliy Golitsyn had told CIA and were convinced that Nosenko's strangely point-by-point dovetailing and contradicting "info" from 1962 was fake, and that he had been sent to Bagley (and probable mole) Kisevalter to discredit Golitsyn and throw CIA and FBI off the scent of some moles in said agencies.

Nosenko must have been telling the truth, huh, and the "fact" that the KGB didn't interview him must mean that they were right in their "suspicions" that Oswald was a "dangle" sent by evil, evil, evil James Angleton?

(The problem is, intelligence service interview even "defectors" and "double agents" whom they strongly suspect are fake, if only to ascertain whether or not said spy is "turnable".)

Don't you wish Nosenko had testified, and set the American public at ease in knowing that the KGB had had nothing to do with the assassination?

LOL

--  MWT  ;)

PS  The answer to my second question, above, is that wise Richard Helms was sceptical of Nonenko's bona fides and shared those concerns with Chief Justice Earl Warren, and reason prevailed -- Nosenko wasn't called upon to testify!

Oh, goodie!

Sigh ... So much information to share, but so little time!

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: January 02, 2020, 03:33:45 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #114 on: January 03, 2020, 12:40:19 AM »
Off topic.
It seems to me that everything you post is off topic.

So much information to share, but so little time!
A really fitting epitaph :-\

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #114 on: January 03, 2020, 12:40:19 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #115 on: January 03, 2020, 01:10:18 AM »
It seems to me that everything you post is off topic.
 A really fitting epitaph :-\

Freeman,

Here it is again in expanded form for Weidmann, you, and maybe even Sandy Larsen to read.

[Weidmann,]

Maybe because the Ruskies' WW III Virus, planted in Oswald's CIA file by "Tumbleweed" (Guenter Schulz), Igor Brykin, Valiery Kostikov, Nikolai Leonov (Duran and Azcue's "Blond Oswald in Mexico City") and Ivan Obyedkov (the Soviet embassy "security guard" who "volunteered" to an Oswald Impersonator (Leonov?) Kostikov's radioactive name over a sure-to-be-tapped-by-CIA phone line) had gotten ahold of old egg-on-his-face J. Edgar Hoover?

After all, he's the guy who told Tennent H. Bagley and (probable mole) George Kisevalter in Geneva in June 1962 that, having a wonderful wife and daughter in Moscow, he would never ever defect to the U.S., but then seven or-so weeks after ever the assassination he up and defects to the U.S., leaving his wonderful wife and daughter behind and claiming to have been in charge of Oswald's KGB file four times before and after the assassination, and claiming that KGB hadn't even interviewed the former marine radar operator during the two and one-half years he lived in the USSR.

How could the CIA refuse to let him in with that tantalizing "information," even though Angleton and Bagley (working in separate divisions) were aware of what true-defector Anatoliy Golitsyn had told CIA and were convinced that Nosenko's strangely point-by-point dovetailing and contradicting "info" from 1962 was fake, and that he had been sent to Bagley (and probable mole) Kisevalter to discredit Golitsyn and throw CIA and FBI off the scent of some moles in said agencies.

Nosenko must have been telling the truth, huh, and the "fact" that the KGB didn't interview him must mean that they were right in their "suspicions" that Oswald was a "dangle" sent by evil, evil, evil James Angleton?

LOL

--  MWT  ;)

PS  The answer to my second question, above, is that wise Richard Helms was sceptical of Nonenko's bona fides and shared those concerns with Chief Justice Earl Warren, and reason prevailed -- Nosenko wasn't called upon to testify!

Edit:  I'll go into that later. You've heard of virtual traitor John L. Hart, right?

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 01:15:00 AM by Thomas Graves »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #116 on: January 03, 2020, 01:21:52 AM »
Freeman,

Here it is again in expanded form for Weidmann, you, and maybe even Sandy Larsen to read.

[Weidmann,]

LOL

--  MWT  ;)

Edit:  I'll go into that later. You've heard of virtual traitor John L. Hart, right?

--  MWT  ;)

I answered your two questions and stopped reading when you really went off topic.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #116 on: January 03, 2020, 01:21:52 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #117 on: January 03, 2020, 02:36:28 AM »
I answered your two questions and stopped reading when you really went off topic.
Thing is...
We're running out of time and where is the info?
Who knows? I would have called Allen Dulles [And made him talk]

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #118 on: January 03, 2020, 02:47:22 AM »

Why wasn't Nosenko called upon to testify to the Warren Commission?

Who knows? I would have called Allen Dulles [And made him talk]

Freeman,

"Who knows?"

Answer: I know. 

And I've already shared that not-so-secret information with you (plural) on this forum.

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 02:50:47 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #118 on: January 03, 2020, 02:47:22 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #119 on: January 03, 2020, 06:38:41 AM »

That’s ok - you’re not missing anything important or even relevant.