Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald's "Handcuffed Communist Salute"  (Read 23720 times)

Offline Tom Scully

Re: Oswald's "Handcuffed Communist Salute"
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2019, 09:45:25 PM »
Advertisement

"Communist salute"? You mean this?--------

XXXX obama-communist-salute.jpg

Hours ago, in another thread, I pointed out to you your choosing to single out and "present" Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) (a video from dailycaller, employer of Trump-Hannity directed John Solomon "clone," Trump-Hannity directed, Chuck Ross,) here you go again. Trump supporters-apologists are the Constitutional crisis level problem, Jerry, not Rep. Waters or President Obama. I am posting this polite (restrained) observation, considering this thread was unrelated to Trump supporters; both of your posts featuring black, democratic politicians are inappropriate, uncalled for....

https://www.emptywheel.net/2018/05/15/the-frothing-right-prefers-oleg-deripaska-as-an-fbi-asset-to-christopher-steele/
May 15, 2018
If John Solomon were still doing journalism, the lede of this piece would be that the FBI interviewed Oleg Deripaska in September 2016, even as the Russian operation to tamper in the election was ongoing....

...Update: Chuck Ross did a story based on Solomon’s report, and did note that the FBI questioned Deripaska in September 2016. But, fresh off complaining that I had called him out for doing this in another story, turns a story about Manafort and his long-time Russian associate into a story about the dossier (in which Deripaska is not named)....

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/full-text-donald-trump-inauguration-speech-transcript-233907

President Donald Trump pumps his fist after addressing ("American Carnaging") the crowd during his swearing-in ceremony on January 20 at the Capitol in Washington, DC. | Getty
« Last Edit: December 07, 2019, 10:57:06 PM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2019, 09:45:25 PM »

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2019, 09:59:09 AM »
Hours ago, in another thread, I pointed out to you your choosing to single out and "present" Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) (a video from dailycaller, employer of Trump-Hannity directed John Solomon "clone," Trump-Hannity directed, Chuck Ross,) here you go again. Trump supporters-apologists are the Constitutional crisis level problem, Jerry, not Rep. Waters or President Obama. I am posting this polite (restrained) observation, considering this thread was unrelated to Trump supporters; both of your posts featuring black, democratic politicians are inappropriate, uncalled for....

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/full-text-donald-trump-inauguration-speech-transcript-233907

President Donald Trump pumps his fist after addressing ("American Carnaging") the crowd during his swearing-in ceremony on January 20 at the Capitol in Washington, DC. | Getty

When it happens to Trump, he'll be giving everyone the 'finger', not the Commie 'salute'.  I wish not death to Mssr. Trump, only an orange suit and some soap that ain't on a rope.....

Online Jerry Organ

« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2019, 03:13:48 PM »

Not a very threatening gesture. Trump has slightly-shorter-than-average arms and fingers. He's so vain about the fingers, photos from the White House have been altered.

Above: Original image on left; altered image on right.

Hand and face approximately on same plane (minimizes perspective)

"Trump team accused of posting edited images on social media" BBC Jan 23 19 ( Link )
« Last Edit: December 08, 2019, 08:49:06 PM by Jerry Organ »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2019, 03:13:48 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2019, 03:30:29 PM »
  in another thread your posts.... are inappropriate, uncalled for
So you use this thread to call it out?
That entire thread is inappropriate and most of it uncalled for. Were it up to me--I would delete it all.

Online Jerry Organ

« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2019, 04:08:50 PM »
So you use this thread to call it out?
That entire thread is inappropriate and most of it uncalled for. Were it up to me--I would delete it all.

Those Trump topics will soon be deleted, for sure. That's why we pile it on while we have the chance.

I learned quite a bit about economics and statistics within those topics. And that it isn't Trump's hands per se that are small.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2019, 04:08:50 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2019, 09:23:17 PM »
Mark, they "din't" play it straight with us? I am shocked, flumoxed. Say it ain't so!

VS Image published in 1969, by Jesse Curry:

Also published in former DPD Chief Curry's 1969 book.:

and:

And the legacy / epitaph of the DPD & the WC:

https://jfkfacts.org/dallas-police-chief-jesse-curry-on-the-origin-of-the-shots/#comment-859206
Tom S. February 23, 2016 at 6:52 am
Curry, November 6, 1969:

http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg%20Subject%20Index%20Files/C%20Disk/Curry%20Jesse%20Chief%20Dallas%20Police%20Department/Item%2005.pdf

Back then, at junior high school development level, this apt description was not yet a "knee jerk" component of my vocabulary.:

This is NOT the photo of Walker's house that the FBI displayed to Marina in December ( 12/4/63?) of 63.....

Notice that this photo is badly damaged....( and i'm not referring to the mutilated deck lid of the 57 Chevy in the photo) ...This photo appears to have been folded and damaged by submersion in water. 

The photo the FBI displayed to Marina is shown on page 113 of DPD Chief Curry's book JFK Assassination File.  On photo on page 113 it is part of Exhibit # 55 and it's very clear that the license plate is intact and visible when the DPD took Exhibit # 55 on the night of 11/22/63.

Researchers should be aware that there were at least TWO copies of this photo ( possibly three) ...... And the photo was NOT altered by LHO..... It was altered by the authorities ...They scratched off the License plate.....  Perhaps with modern technology someone could read the plate number on the 57 Chevy that is shown in Exhibit #55.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2019, 04:07:40 PM »

Has the small package that is seen lying on the Walker house photo, ever been discussed ?

Also published in former DPD Chief Curry's 1969 book.:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2019, 04:07:40 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2019, 11:41:11 PM »
On another thread, in response to my statement that Oswald's "Handcuffed Communist Salute" tends to support my theory that Oswald was more fundamentally Marxist-Leninist than Khrushchev, et al.

:-\