Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Forget Oswald and Who....The Number of Bullets & Shooters Proves Conspiracy  (Read 75935 times)

Offline Gary Craig

Advertisement
Formatting: Tell us why you hit the Return key while still on the same sentence. It seems you have used typewriters at some point. Keep in mind that the size of this panel expands/shrinks as opposed to an actual sheet of paper.

When I edited and made changes some sentences got shorter and I didn't bother with fixing the visual.

8)

-------------------------------------

Bottom line, the description of the location of the hole in JFK's back was changed in the final draft of the

WCR to accommodate Arlen Spector's theory about a Magic Bullet causing seven wounds in JFK & JBC.

When public criticism of the WC caused the government to re-examine the autopsy photos , x-rays etc,

a photo of JFK's right lung and chest cavity, that would have showed the direction and path of that missile,

was nowhere to be found.

The same criticism noted the entry point low on the back of JFK's skull, from a bullet fired from the

6th floor SE corner TSBD, doesn't jibe with the official account of the damage. Another government re-

examination of the autopsy materials found the photos of the hole in JFK's skull at the EOP were not in the

archive. Those photos, of the inside and outside of the skull bone,where the bullet entered, were taken

specifically to show cratering. Cratering indicates the direction the missile was fired from.Not long after,

the Clark Panel decided the original autopsy had got it wrong. It determined the photos and x-rays show

the entry point was 4 inches higher, at the cowlick. The x-rays show a trail of metal particles high on JFK's

skull. Caused, apparently, by the path of a disintegrating projectile. Two seperate government

investigations, two seperate wounds to JFK's head.

Deal with it.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Gary Craig

Offline Gary Craig

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Gary Craig

Okay Gary, forget that I have experience with firearms and been to Dealy Plaza. You said "most of them headed for the grassy knoll". How many and who are they? Kindly tell me where the shooter was for putting a shot through the windshield and hitting the president in the throat? Given the layout of the Plaza, the angle and incline of Elm St., the position of the limo at the time the president reacted to that shot, physically where was that shooter? Can you name the ear witnesses that heard a shot come from the area of the triple underpass? Where did the bullet go to?

"You said "most of them headed for the grassy knoll". How many and who are they?"

http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh19/pdf/WH19_Decker_Ex_5323.pdf
DECKER EXHIBIT No. 5323

-snip-

"As I heard the
first retort, I looked back over my shoulder and saw
what appeared to me to be a spray of water come out of
the rear seat of the President's car . At this same
moment, Mr . Lawson said, "Let's get out of here and
get to the nearest hospital". When I heard the shots
I noted motorcycle officers coming off their cycles
and running up the embankment on Dealey Plaza."

-snip-

--------------------------

Before me,the undersigned authority, on this the 22nd day of November 23, 1963
personally appeared Hugh William Betzner, Jr . Address 5922 Velasco, Dallas
Age 22

-snip-

"Then the President's car sped on
under the underpass . Police and a lot of spectators started running up
the hill on the opposite side of the street from me to a fence of wood . I
assumed that that was where the shot was fired from at that time . I kept
watching the crowd."

-snip-

Before me, the undersigned authority, on this the 22 day of November 22, l963
personally appeared S . M. Holland Address 1119 Lucille, Irvin

-snip-

"I looked over toward the arcade and trees and saw a puff of
smoke come from the trees and I heard three more shots after the first
Shot but that was the only puff of smoke I saw . I immediately ran around
to where I could see behind the arcade and did not see anyone running
from there . But the puff of smoke I saw definitely came from behind
the arcade through the trees.'

-snip-

Before me, the undersigned authority. on this the 22nd day of November 23, 1963
personally appeared William Eugene Newman

-snip-

"Then the car sped away and
everybody in that area had run upon top of that little mound . I thought the
shots had come from the garden directly behind me, that was on an elevation
from where I was as I was right on the curb. I do not recall looking toward
the Texas School Book Depository . I looked back in the vacinity of the Garden."

-snip-

-----------------------------------------

Before me, the undersigned authority. on this the 22nd day of November 1963
petsonally appeared Mr J.C. Price Address 9602 Astor, Dallas

'This day at about 1235 PM I was on the roof of the Termaniel Annex Bldg on the
NE Corner when the presidential Motorcade came down Main to Houston, North on
Houston and then West on Elm. The cars had proceeded West on Elm and was
just a short distance from the Tripple underpass, when I saw Gov Connelly
slump over . I did not see the president as his car had gotten out of my
view under the underpass . There was a volley of shots, I think five and then
much later, maybe as much as five minutes later another one . I saw one man
run towards the passenger cars on the railroad siding after the volley of shots.
This man had a white dress shirt, no tie and kahki colored trousers . His hair
appeared to be long and dark and his agility running could be about 25 yrs of
age. He had something in his hand.'

-snip-

----------------------------------------

Before me. the undersigned Authority, on this the 23rd day of November 1963
personally appeared Malcolm Summers.

"Yesterday, November 22, 1963, I was standing on the terrace of the
small park on Elm Street to watch the President's motorcade . The
President's car had just come up in front of me when I heard a shot
and aaw the President slump down in the car and beard Mrs . Kennedy
say, "Oh, no" ., then a second shot and then I hit the ground as I
realized these were shots . Then all of the people started running
up the terrace away from the President's car and I got up and started
running also, not realizing what had happened . In just a few moments
the President's car sped off and everybody was just running around
towards the railroad tracks and I knew that they had somebody trapped
up there."

-snip-

--------------------------------

COUNTY OF DALLAS
SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
SUPPLEMENTARY INVESTIGATION . REPORT
Name of Complainant
PRESIDENT JOHN F . KENNEDY
ASSASSINATION

-snip-

"I ran around the Corner and directly across the street across the Dealey
Plaza to the Elm street side of the triple underpass . As we were
running across the street, we could see the presidential car pulling away
under the underpass and we continued on to the immediate area. Some stopped
to talk to people standing there as there were a number of women who
were hysterical. We could not get any information except that the
President had been shot, Several of the other officers in the group ran
on into the freight yards."

-snip-

----------------------------

ASSASSINATION OF PRESIDENT KENNEDY

COUNTY OF DALLAS
SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
SUPPLEMENTARY INVESTIGATION REPORT
Officer A . D. McCurley, Deputy Sheriff, Dallas County Sheriff's Office .
Ralph Walters

"I heard a retort and immediately recognized it as the sound of a rifle. I started running around the corner where I knew the President's car should be and in a matter of a few seconds heard a second shot and then a third shot, I, along with other officers who had been standing near me, all started running and I rushed towards the park and saw people running towards
the railroad yards beyond Elm street..."

-snip-

Offline Gary Craig

Okay Gary, forget that I have experience with firearms and been to Dealy Plaza. You said "most of them headed for the grassy knoll". How many and who are they? Kindly tell me where the shooter was for putting a shot through the windshield and hitting the president in the throat? Given the layout of the Plaza, the angle and incline of Elm St., the position of the limo at the time the president reacted to that shot, physically where was that shooter? Can you name the ear witnesses that heard a shot come from the area of the triple underpass? Where did the bullet go to?

"Kindly tell me where the shooter was for putting a shot through the windshield and hitting the president in the throat?"

I don't claimed a bullet went through the windshield and hit JFK in the throat. Although it is a possibility.

"Given the layout of the Plaza, the angle and incline of Elm St., the position of the limo at the time the president reacted to that shot, physically where was that shooter?"

TESTIMONY OF (some of the) EYE-WITNESSES WHO THOUGHT SHOTS CAME FROM OTHER THAN The TSBD

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=40392&relPageId=44

1.  Danny Garcia Arces - Shots came from railroad track yards.
2.  Mrs. Donald Sam Baker - Shots came from railroad yards;not possible to come from the TSBD.
3.  Mrs. A. G.(Jane)Berry- Thought shots came from west of her position.
4.  O. V. Campbell - Thought shots came from railroad yard to west of the TSBD.
5.  Mrs. Charles Thomas (Avery) Davis - Thought shots came from triple underpass.
6.  Mrs. John T. (Elsie) Dorman) - She was on the 4th floor of TSBD and thought shots came from Records Building.
7.  Mr. and Mrs. Jack Franzen - Thought shots came from area adjacent to TSBD.
8.  Buell Wesley Frazier - Thought shots came from railroad overpass.
9.  Dorthy Ann Garner - Thought shots came from west of TSBD (she was on 4th floor or TSBD)
10. Bobby W. Hargis - Believes shot came from right front (grassy knoll area) - from overpass
11. Mrs. John Hawkins - Thought shots came from railroad yards adjacent to TSBD.
12. Mrs. Jean Lollis Hill - Thought shots were coming from the knoll, just west of the TSBD.
13. Postal Inspector Harry D. Holmes - Thought shots came from crowd.
14. Mrs. Yola D. Hopson - Did not think the sound (of the shots) came from the TSBD.
15. Emmet Joseph Hudson - Shots came from behind and above him; from rear, high. (He was on steps leading up knoll)
16. Mrs. George Andrew Kounas - Thought shots came from the west.
17. Secret Service Agent Paul E. Landis Jr. - 1st shot came from behind and over right shoulder; 2nd shot came from right   front and hit President's head.
18. Billy Nolan Lovelady - Thought shots came from the knoll of from across the street.
19. Judith L. McCully - From right side of arcade building.
20. Austin Lawerence Miller - Shots came from his left (he was standing on the triple underpass).
21. A. J. Millican - Shots came from the pergola.
22. Joe R. Molina - Shots came from west side (he was on steps of TSBD.
23. Thomas J. Murphy - Shots came from spot just west of TSBD.
24. Mrs. P. E. Newman - Shots came from her right (west). She was halfway from TSBD to Stemmons Freeway sign.
25. William E Newman, Jr. - Shots came from "garden" directly behind Newman (he was standing at east end of pergola)
26. Mrs. William V. Parker - First shot came from pergola.
27. J. C. Price - Assumed shots from Triple Underpass.
28. Frank E. Reilly - Shots came from trees at west end of pergola on north side of Elm. (He was standing on                  Triple Underpass). 
29. Mrs. A. L. Rowland - Shots came from railroad yard.
30. W. H. (Bill) Shelly - Shots came from west (he was on TSBD steps)
31. Police Officer Edgar Leon Smith, Jr. - Shots came from railroad yard or grassy knoll area.
32. Officer Joe Marshall Smith - Thought shots came from Elm St.extension, bushes of the overpass.
33. Secret Service Agent Forrest Sorrels - Shots came from knoll;'top of terrace to my right.
34. James Thomas Tague - Shots came from bushes at pergola.
35. Roy S. Truly - Shots came from west of TSBD.
36. Deputy Sheriff Harry Weatherford - Shots came from railroad yard.
37. County Surveyor Robert M. West - Shots came from northeast quadrant of Dealy Plaza.
38. Lupe Whitaker - Shots came from west of TSBD.
39. Otis Neville Williams - Came from direction of Triple Underpass.
40. Steven F. Wilson - Shots came from west end of building or pergola; not above.
    (He was on 3rd floor of TSBD)

41. Mary Elizabeth Woodward - Possibly came from overpass.
42. Abraham Zapruder - Shots came from in back of him.
43. Deputy Sheriff Harold Elkins

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Gary Craig

"Where did the bullet go to?"

Offline Lee Wotton

Well it was pretty easy to shut you up. That's weak. Once again.  You admitted that you think a shot hit the president in the throat from a shot through the windshield and that the bullet lodged in his windpipe. Where is that bullet and where was the shooter physically at in Dealy Plaza? You claimed the shot that hit the president in the back went through his body and hit Connally. Where was the exit wound for that shot and where is the bullet?

ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Lee Wotton

hahahaha Gary!!!  BOOM, BOOM, BOOM