Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Forget Oswald and Who....The Number of Bullets & Shooters Proves Conspiracy  (Read 79149 times)

Offline Wesley Johnson

Advertisement
How about you tell me the evidence for your long list and maybe describe to me the path of your magic bullet?

No, how about you tell me where the shooter was to put a bullet through the windshield?  Why don't you tell me the path you think the magic bullet had to travel?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Lee Wotton

The whole point of my statement on having shooting experience Gary is that I have shot a lot of things from targets to bodies. How much experience do you have with firearms? No trained sniper is going to be out in the open and then risk a shot through safety glass. It is ridiculous to even discuss. Have you been to Dealy Plaza? Convince me by telling me where this shooter would have been to make that shot. Now tell me where is the exit wound for that shot and where did the bullet go? Now you have another problem. Tell me where the exit wound for the shot to the president's back was and where that bullet went? Simple questions that you should have no trouble answering if your theory is correct. Talk about magic bullets!  ;D Rifle bullets go through things Gary. They don't just penetrate a couple of inches and then disappear. Very funny.
That's so much more convincing thanks for that clarification.

There was no exit wound for that shot, it went in JFK's throat and didn't exit due to first passing through the windshield.

The exit wound for JFK's back passed through the top portion of his right lung and hit Connally; it was a non-magic bullet.

Hollow tipped bullets don't always go through things

Lets face it Wesley you know sweet FA

Offline Lee Wotton

No, how about you tell me where the shooter was to put a bullet through the windshield?  Why don't you tell me the path you think the magic bullet had to travel?

Because this is my post and you've made a long list of statements that is no more than your opinion without evidence and I'm not interested in your opinion

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Gary Craig

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=594#relPageId=4&tab=page

Do you accept the autopsy photos (#1 to #52) inventoried in 1966 by James Humes, Thornton Boswell, John Ebersole, and John Stringer as being authentic? Yes or no.

I'm not concerned whether or not they're authentic.

I don't have the access, photographic experience or tools to make such a determination.

I'm pointing out that critical photos of the wounds don't exist in the archive.

The wound the autopsy doctors and WC said was slightly above and slightly to the right of the EOP

on JFK's skull was moved 4 inches by the Clark Panel and adopted by the Rockefellor Commission, and

the HSCA.

The EOP photos aren't there to confirm the location of the wound. Very convenient when it needs to be moved to support the official narrative. A narrative that had come under close scrutiny and criticism

The description of the location of the wound in JFK's back was edited by Jerry Ford to become

a neck wound and align with Arlen Spector's Magic Bullet theory in the final draft of the WCR.

A photo that could have could shown the course and direction of the Magic Bullet disappeared.

Here is the Attorney General, in a taped phone call, telling LBJ they don't have the photo of JFK's right lung.
The one Humes testified was taken.

http://www.jfklancer.com/Clark.LBJ.html

Date: 1-21-67 12:00 Noon

Time: 7 mins 25 secs at the end of a 8 mins 31 secs conversation

Phone Conversation between Acting Attorney General Ramsey Clark and President Lyndon Johnson
Re: Autopsy Photos

-snip-

"That is, there may be a photo missing. Dr. Humes, Commander and Naval doctor, testified before the Warren Commission that this one photo made of the highest portion of the right lung."

-snip-

"It could be contended that that photo could show the course and direction the bullet that entered the lower part of the neck and exited the front part."

-snip-

"We are left with one specific problem. Dr. Humes did testify before the Warren Commission there was such a photo [that]
we don't have."

-snip-

Offline Gary Craig

The whole point of my statement on having shooting experience Gary is that I have shot a lot of things from targets to bodies. How much experience do you have with firearms? No trained sniper is going to be out in the open and then risk a shot through safety glass. It is ridiculous to even discuss. Have you been to Dealy Plaza? Convince me by telling me where this shooter would have been to make that shot. Now tell me where is the exit wound for that shot and where did the bullet go? Now you have another problem. Tell me where the exit wound for the shot to the president's back was and where that bullet went? Simple questions that you should have no trouble answering if your theory is correct. Talk about magic bullets!  ;D Rifle bullets go through things Gary. They don't just penetrate a couple of inches and then disappear. Very funny.

So you've been to Dealey Plaza, studied the assassination for decades and have years of hunting and

shooting experience. Based on that resume your of the opinion no shots came from the front.

There were witnesses in Dealey Plaza with plenty of hunting and shooting experience and most of them

headed for the Grassy Knoll because they thought the shots came from there..

And guess what? I find the ear witnesses who were there and heard the shots from the Knoll more

believable.    ;D

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Chapman

This is the official back of the head photo, black area bucket filled.

Try the same with your back of the head photo, Bill, and see the difference.

This looks Photoshopped. The yellow patch doesn't relate to the ambient light.

Offline Wesley Johnson

Because this is my post and you've made a long list of statements that is no more than your opinion without evidence and I'm not interested in your opinion

If you are not interested in people's opinions why start the post? Now tell me where that shooter was for the shot through the windshield and where did the bullet go? Full body x-rays were made of the president's body and no bullet was found. How do you know your non-magic bullet was a hollow point? Talk about no evidence.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

This is the official back of the head photo, black area bucket filled.

Try the same with your back of the head photo, Bill, and see the difference.

Apparently Mytton is the only one allowed to make proofs by yellow blob.