Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Forget Oswald and Who....The Number of Bullets & Shooters Proves Conspiracy  (Read 75961 times)

Offline Tim Nickerson

Advertisement
The WC played a shell game and you want me to guess if the shells are real.

Why would any rational person try to determine if a copy of a copy of a copy of a photograph reproduced

in low resolution on the internet is authentic?

Unless they are trying to divert the conversation from the missing photos.

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=594#relPageId=4&tab=page

Do you accept the autopsy photos (#1 to #52) inventoried in 1966 by James Humes, Thornton Boswell, John Ebersole, and John Stringer as being authentic? Yes or no.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Wesley Johnson

Pahahahaha lets talk about the magic bullet later hahahahaha  It is getting on for 55 years later hahahaha

Tell me where the shooter was for the shot through the windshield.

Offline Wesley Johnson

"I also have years experience in shooting and hunting. No shots came from the front that day."

That's convincing!     ::)

The whole point of my statement on having shooting experience Gary is that I have shot a lot of things from targets to bodies. How much experience do you have with firearms? No trained sniper is going to be out in the open and then risk a shot through safety glass. It is ridiculous to even discuss. Have you been to Dealy Plaza? Convince me by telling me where this shooter would have been to make that shot. Now tell me where is the exit wound for that shot and where did the bullet go? Now you have another problem. Tell me where the exit wound for the shot to the president's back was and where that bullet went? Simple questions that you should have no trouble answering if your theory is correct. Talk about magic bullets!  ;D Rifle bullets go through things Gary. They don't just penetrate a couple of inches and then disappear. Very funny.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 04:48:11 PM by Wesley Johnson »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Lee Wotton

I don't deal with BS.

You dish enough of it out Tim.

Offline Lee Wotton

Right on Wesley. Welcome to the forum.

Lets forget about the evidence and oh lets talk about he magic bullet later pahahaha how's 54 years later for you.  You know there's no such thing as magic or a magic bullet!! 

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Lee Wotton

Tell me where the shooter was for the shot through the windshield.

How about you tell me the evidence for your long list and maybe describe to me the path of your magic bullet?

Offline Lee Wotton

Do you accept the autopsy photos (#1 to #52) inventoried in 1966 by James Humes, Thornton Boswell, John Ebersole, and John Stringer as being authentic? Yes or no.

Not without the missing ones

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Lee Wotton

Nope.  Why? Because it wasn't an authentic Autopsy period.