Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Forget Oswald and Who....The Number of Bullets & Shooters Proves Conspiracy  (Read 75947 times)

Offline Lee Wotton

Re: Forget Oswald and Who....The Number of Bullets & Shooters Proves Conspiracy
« Reply #168 on: February 24, 2018, 03:13:58 PM »
Advertisement
Ok Lee, let's start with this;

Lee, your original post doesn't actually cite any evidence that there were more than three bullets from more than one direction.

You apparently are unaware of the two large bullet fragments recovered from the limo that were matched to Oswald's Carcano.

https://catalog.archives.gov/id/305150
https://catalog.archives.gov/id/305151

Planted by who and when? Why was it planted?

That is false. CE-399 was missing about 3 grains of mass.

Tim,

My post was to ask how the "3 bullets" can account for all the damage, wound, fragments and finds from the events in DP on 11/22/63.

My subsequent posts contain links to cited evidence just as you state your links do.

How about suggesting how 3 bullets could possibly cause what was found.

Oh and its 2.4 grains.

The plant was because it matched the carcano and they didn't want to start adding up weights of all the fragments in and out of bodies for obvious reasons

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #168 on: February 24, 2018, 03:13:58 PM »

Offline John Anderson

« Reply #169 on: February 24, 2018, 05:36:30 PM »
Nope! Incorrect!  Its called carrying out their duty.  Do you like living on fantasy island?

Says the fantasy man who thinks all the windows in a city should be closed. Simple minded BS.

In Dallas they could of voided Elm Street altogether.  You are correct though but the SS should be ensuring no windows are open and no one on roofs.  Shame they forgot that rule on that particular day

You just can't get your head around reality man. A President, or anyone else for that matter can't be safe from a would be killer if they mingle with the public in public.

Those incompetent SS agents

Offline Lee Wotton

« Reply #170 on: February 24, 2018, 10:27:32 PM »
Says the fantasy man who thinks all the windows in a city should be closed. Simple minded BS.

You just can't get your head around reality man. A President, or anyone else for that matter can't be safe from a would be killer if they mingle with the public in public.

Those incompetent SS agents

The reality was they broke their own rules in Dealey Plaza there's no question about that.  Go read up on it.  There are instances when the POTUS can overrule and mingle against advice but slowing down below their own minimum speed on a route that contravened their own rules (the turn from Main to Elm) and open windows in adjacent high rise buildings.

You stay in your fantasy no point reading the facts, that is if you can infact read?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #170 on: February 24, 2018, 10:27:32 PM »

Offline John Anderson

« Reply #171 on: February 24, 2018, 10:31:46 PM »
There you go again raving on about open windows in high buildings.
To conclude the SS should have ensured all windows in high buildings were shut is fantasy.

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #172 on: February 25, 2018, 04:22:08 AM »

My post was to ask how the "3 bullets" can account for all the damage, wound, fragments and finds from the events in DP on 11/22/63.

My subsequent posts contain links to cited evidence just as you state your links do.

How about suggesting how 3 bullets could possibly cause what was found.

Lee,

I'm not sure what it is that you're looking for.

One bullet missed. Second bullet passed through Kennedy's neck and upon exiting began to tumble. It went on to strike Connally in the back somewhat side on. It passed through his torso shattering about 4 inches of his fifth rib and exited below the right nipple. It struck  Connally's wrist bone base first, fracturing the bone and then passed through and entered his left thigh.

The third bullet struck Kennedy in the back of the head. The pressure created by the passage of the bullet caused the massive rupture of the right side of the skull. Several large bullet fragments exited at the right front of the skull. Two of those fragments were found in the limo. The third one exited over the windshield .

Oh and its 2.4 grains.

Actually, if we use the average of the three WCC bullets weighed by Robert Frazier, the amount missing would be 2.55 grains.

The plant was because it matched the carcano and they didn't want to start adding up weights of all the fragments in and out of bodies for obvious reasons

Planted by who? How logical would it be to plant a bullet like CE-399 before knowing the extent of Connally's wounds or whether  large fragments, or even another bullet, would be found inside of Connally?
« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 04:24:24 AM by Tim Nickerson »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #172 on: February 25, 2018, 04:22:08 AM »

Offline Lee Wotton

« Reply #173 on: February 25, 2018, 10:43:56 AM »
There you go again raving on about open windows in high buildings.
To conclude the SS should have ensured all windows in high buildings were shut is fantasy.

Who's raving?  I'm not.  I'm not referring to every window in every high rise building you plum.  Just a small matter of the buidings adjacent to the pre-planned military style ambush at the very low speed turn from Main to Elm which was a breach of their own rules.  After all, you loons maintain that's where the 3 shots came from.

Rave away til your hearts content

Offline Lee Wotton

« Reply #174 on: February 25, 2018, 10:45:40 AM »
Lee,

I'm not sure what it is that you're looking for.

One bullet missed. Second bullet passed through Kennedy's neck and upon exiting began to tumble. It went on to strike Connally in the back somewhat side on. It passed through his torso shattering about 4 inches of his fifth rib and exited below the right nipple. It struck  Connally's wrist bone base first, fracturing the bone and then passed through and entered his left thigh.

The third bullet struck Kennedy in the back of the head. The pressure created by the passage of the bullet caused the massive rupture of the right side of the skull. Several large bullet fragments exited at the right front of the skull. Two of those fragments were found in the limo. The third one exited over the windshield .

Actually, if we use the average of the three WCC bullets weighed by Robert Frazier, the amount missing would be 2.55 grains.

Planted by who? How logical would it be to plant a bullet like CE-399 before knowing the extent of Connally's wounds or whether  large fragments, or even another bullet, would be found inside of Connally?

My dearest Tim, Really?

Can I ask if you believe the WC account from cover to cover wit out exception or just the statements relating to the 3 bullets?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #174 on: February 25, 2018, 10:45:40 AM »

Offline Lee Wotton

« Reply #175 on: February 25, 2018, 11:00:41 AM »
Tim, please tell me what law of physics allows a bullet hitting JFK in the shoulder area of the back exit out the throat and drop with enough energy to hit connally so low whilst moving in an upwards trajectory?  See links below.

How about the throat wound was an entrance wound as the doctors stated originally and it came through the windshield bullet hole but had insufficient energy to pass right through the neck. 

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=jfk+assassination+shirt&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjt287J88DZAhXHLsAKHR9DAXAQ_AUICigB&biw=1366&bih=588#imgrc=zBiUt13cIKkk2M:&spf=1519556094390

https://www.google.co.uk/search?biw=1366&bih=588&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=AZaSWpLnGMHwgAaX7674Cg&q=jfk+assassination+connallys+jacket&oq=jfk+assassination+connallys+jacket&gs_l=psy-ab.12...61937.67895.0.71148.21.14.0.5.5.0.125.1097.11j3.14.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..3.10.565...0j0i67k1j0i24k1.0.hVkGkWcfk58#imgrc=AjMDjPSNRsSy9M:&spf=1519556166478