Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Forget Oswald and Who....The Number of Bullets & Shooters Proves Conspiracy  (Read 75939 times)

Offline Lee Wotton

Re: Forget Oswald and Who....The Number of Bullets & Shooters Proves Conspiracy
« Reply #112 on: February 17, 2018, 05:19:46 PM »
Advertisement
I've said that if Tague was actually hit at all it was most likely by a fragment from the head shot. A fragment from the head shot is the most reasonable explanation. I don't recall proving that Tague's injury was caused by a fragment from the head shot, or even claiming that I proved a fragment from the head shot caused his injury. If you would be so kind to direct me to where I proved that his injury was caused by a fragment from the head shot I'd be forever in your debt. Thanks in advance.

Tim, what a load of absurd rubbish.  The head shot came from the opposite direction.  Tagues injury was more likely caused by a small fragment of concrete or similar kicked u by the impact of one of the stray bullets.  It was a scratch but nevertheless The WC took it seriously as did the FBI rather than come up with an alternative scenario.  In fact they had to come up with the unbelievable guff of the magic bullet or more like the fantasy bullet.  This says to me that to have to resort to such a stupid story they knew for definite it could be proved one shot missed and that undid the whole lone shooter farce on its own.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #112 on: February 17, 2018, 05:19:46 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #113 on: February 17, 2018, 05:53:45 PM »
Tim, what a load of absurd rubbish.  The head shot came from the opposite direction. 

LOL! How did that happen and from where?

Tagues injury was more likely caused by a small fragment of concrete or similar kicked u by the impact of one of the stray bullets.

Just as likely it was from the missile fragmentation at the time of the head shot.

It was a scratch but nevertheless The WC took it seriously as did the FBI rather than come up with an alternative scenario.  In fact they had to come up with the unbelievable guff of the magic bullet or more like the fantasy bullet.  This says to me that to have to resort to such a stupid story they knew for definite it could be proved one shot missed and that undid the whole lone shooter farce on its own.

Not at all. That a CT "stupid story."

The Single-Bullet Theory arose out of the need to explain what happened to the bullet that exited intact from Kennedy's throat. There was no evidence an intact bullet struck anything in the limousine other than Connally.

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #114 on: February 17, 2018, 06:18:41 PM »
LOL! How did that happen and from where?

Just as likely it was from the missile fragmentation at the time of the head shot.

Not at all. That a CT "stupid story."

The Single-Bullet Theory arose out of the need to explain what happened to the bullet that exited intact from Kennedy's throat. There was no evidence an intact bullet struck anything in the limousine other than Connally.

The Oracle comes through again. Thanks Jerry.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #114 on: February 17, 2018, 06:18:41 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #115 on: February 17, 2018, 06:26:53 PM »
No bullet path through back and neck was confirmed through dissection of JFK.

There was an entry wound in the back of the neck and a wound in the throat. No bullet showed up on the autopsy x-rays. And then there's the  contusion of the apex of the right upper lobe of the lung which indicates the bullet passed over it.

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #116 on: February 17, 2018, 06:33:42 PM »
A full metal jacketed round from a bolt action rifle?  A FMJ bullet means another rifle apart from the Carcano and you know what that means..............

It's when reading idiocy like that statement that I really miss the old emoticons.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #116 on: February 17, 2018, 06:33:42 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #117 on: February 17, 2018, 06:38:45 PM »
No bullet path through back and neck was confirmed through dissection of JFK.

Sure, cutting JFK's neck halfway off would have pleased the Kennedy family upstairs, who wanted no unnecessary mutilation. While they're at it, why not dissect his face and ears into slices looking for potential fragment tracks?

When everything between the neck in-shoot and out-shoot signaled damage, it was obvious the wounds connected, but only after Humes learned there had been a bullet hole seen at the throat.

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #118 on: February 17, 2018, 06:50:20 PM »
Sure, cutting JFK's neck halfway off would have pleased the Kennedy family upstairs, who wanted no unnecessary mutilation. While they're at it, why not dissect his face and ears into slices looking for potential fragment tracks?

When everything between the neck in-shoot and out-shoot signaled damage, it was obvious the wounds connected, but only after Humes learned there had been a bullet hole seen at the throat.

"My problem is, very simply stated, we had an entrance wound high in the posterior back above the scapula. We didn't know where the exit wound was at that point. I'd be the first one to admit it. We knew in general in the past that we should have been more prescient than we were, I must confess, because when we removed the breast plate and examined the thoracic cavity, we saw a contusion on the upper lobe of the lung. There was no defect in the pleura anyplace. So it's obvious that the missile had gone over that top of the lung.
Of course, the more I thought about it, the more I realized it had to go out from the neck. It was the only place it could go, after it was not found anywhere in the X-rays. So early the next morning, I called Parkland Hospital and talked with Malcolm Perry, I guess it was. And he said, Oh, yeah, there was a wound right in the middle of the neck by the tie, and we used that for the tracheotomy. Well, they obliterated, literally obliterated--when we went back to the photographs, we thought we might have seen some indication of the edge of that wound in the gaping skin where the--but it wouldn't make a great deal of sense to go slashing open the neck."
-- James Humes' ARRB deposition.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #118 on: February 17, 2018, 06:50:20 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #119 on: February 17, 2018, 07:41:36 PM »
What is the purpose of an autopsy?

Primarily, to determine the cause and manner of death.