Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Forget Oswald and Who....The Number of Bullets & Shooters Proves Conspiracy  (Read 80202 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Forget Oswald and Who....The Number of Bullets & Shooters Proves Conspiracy
« Reply #104 on: February 16, 2018, 10:11:01 PM »
Advertisement
I've said that if Tague was actually hit at all it was most likely by a fragment from the head shot. A fragment from the head shot is the most reasonable explanation. I don't recall proving that Tague's injury was caused by a fragment from the head shot, or even claiming that I proved a fragment from the head shot caused his injury. If you would be so kind to direct me to where I proved that his injury was caused by a fragment from the head shot I'd be forever in your debt. Thanks in advance.

You originally stated it as an absolute.

Tague wasn't hit until the third shot.

But if you're changing that to "most likely", then what in your mind makes that most likely?  I believe that you'll find it's based on a lot of unproven assumptions.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #104 on: February 16, 2018, 10:11:01 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #105 on: February 16, 2018, 10:11:40 PM »
Could Tim?

You did not answer my question.  Couldn't Tague be wrong?

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #106 on: February 16, 2018, 10:14:12 PM »
Sure, Mr. Inverted Caret

Predictable.

I've acknowledged, after seeing a more high resolution photo of Hosty's notes, that the image is an ampersand.

You haven't acknowledged that it made absolutely no sense whatsoever to post a photo of the lineup participants taken in mid-May of 1964 in an attempt to show whether or not these men had visible bruises in November of 1963.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #106 on: February 16, 2018, 10:14:12 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #107 on: February 16, 2018, 10:25:33 PM »
Predictable.

I've acknowledged, after seeing a more high resolution photo of Hosty's notes, that the image is an ampersand.

You haven't acknowledged that it made absolutely no sense whatsoever to post a photo of the lineup participants taken in mid-May of 1964 in an attempt to show whether or not these men had visible bruises in November of 1963.

I acknowledge that it made absolutely no sense whatsoever to post a photo of the lineup participants taken in mid-May of 1964 in an attempt to show whether or not these men had visible bruises in November of 1963.

Tim provided the evidence.  All you provided was bluster.

Offline Ross Lidell

« Reply #108 on: February 16, 2018, 10:53:46 PM »
Not in November 1963 he didn't when he said the DPD didn't have a case against LHO.

Years of experience from an "incompetent" person.......nice you're really convincing with that one!!

Too many "woulds and ifs" in your post make it not worthy of a response from me anyway.

Years of experience does not guarantee competence in every instance. Jesse Curry was unquestionably incompetent during the assassination weekend. This involved grandstanding when the world's press was watching him and then pandering to them by permitting Oswald to be "paraded" on two occasions.

-- The midnight (so-called) press conference.
-- The jail transfer that caused Oswald's death.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #108 on: February 16, 2018, 10:53:46 PM »

Offline Zeon Wasinsky

« Reply #109 on: February 17, 2018, 04:59:49 AM »
What is really frustrating , is that some of the witness that say all the shots came from the Grassy Knoll area, were standing near the TSBD, while other witness who were near the Grassy Knoll, or near the JFK limo, say they think the shots came from TSBD.

You would think that at least there would some consistency in peoplen near the TSBD not hearing shots from GK and vic versa, people near GK not hearing shots from TSBD.

Apperently not.

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #110 on: February 17, 2018, 09:07:31 AM »
I acknowledge that it made absolutely no sense whatsoever to post a photo of the lineup participants taken in mid-May of 1964 in an attempt to show whether or not these men had visible bruises in November of 1963.

Tim provided the evidence.  All you provided was bluster.

After you foolishly posted that photo of Ables, Perry and Clark, I pointed out that the photo was taken almost six months after the lineups were actually conducted.

John Mytton then asked when the photo was taken.  I answered that it was taken in mid-May of '64.

You then asked me for a cite... and I asked you a question which you didn't answer.  While I was waiting on you to answer, Tim Nickerson went ahead and provided the cite, which showed that the photo was taken on May 14th, 1964.

What's your point here, exactly?
« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 09:11:19 AM by Bill Brown »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #110 on: February 17, 2018, 09:07:31 AM »

Offline Lee Wotton

« Reply #111 on: February 17, 2018, 05:13:24 PM »
Years of experience does not guarantee competence in every instance. Jesse Curry was unquestionably incompetent during the assassination weekend. This involved grandstanding when the world's press was watching him and then pandering to them by permitting Oswald to be "paraded" on two occasions.

-- The midnight (so-called) press conference.
-- The jail transfer that caused Oswald's death.

Oh! I see; he was only incompetent on the assassination weekend.  That makes your argument so much more robust. NOT.

I really don't understand the point you're trying to make