Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Forget Oswald and Who....The Number of Bullets & Shooters Proves Conspiracy  (Read 79272 times)

Offline Lee Wotton

Re: Forget Oswald and Who....The Number of Bullets & Shooters Proves Conspiracy
« Reply #96 on: February 16, 2018, 08:39:04 PM »
Advertisement
Mr. FOSTER - I moved down the roadway there, down to see if I could find where any of the shots hit.
Mr. BALL - Find anything?
Mr. FOSTER - Yes, sir. Found where one shot had hit the turf there at the location.
Mr. BALL - Hit the turf?
Mr. FOSTER - Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL - Did you see any marks on the street in anyplace?
Mr. FOSTER - No, a manhole cover. It was hit. they caught the manhole cover right on the corner and -
Mr. BALL - You saw a mark on the manhole cover did you?
Mr. FOSTER - Yes sir.

* Officer Foster also reported that a bullet struck the concrete part of the above mentioned manhole cover. It is not known if this was the same missile that made the dug-out hole in the grass a few feet from the manhole cover. The bullet might have skipped off the manhole cover and then embedded itself in the grass. Or, the mark on the concrete could have been made by a separate bullet, and thus would represent another miss fired from the same approximate location. The sewer cover and the hole in the turf were about 3-5 feet apart, and the latter was farther down the side of Elm Street (that is, it was slightly farther away from the TSBD than was the sewer cover). EXTRA BULLETS AND MISSED SHOTS IN DEALEY PLAZA  Michael T. Griffith 1996

Thanks Michael was that MH cover on Elm in the direction of Main where Tague was standing?  Do you have a plan showing its location?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #96 on: February 16, 2018, 08:39:04 PM »

Offline Lee Wotton

« Reply #97 on: February 16, 2018, 08:42:02 PM »
Prove that Tague wasn't mistaken and that he really heard a shot after he was hit.

Bill, Tague says he wasn't sure.  Also have you heard of the speed of sound?

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #98 on: February 16, 2018, 09:28:06 PM »
Prove that Tague wasn't mistaken and that he really heard a shot after he was hit.

You mean the way Tim proved that Tague's injury was caused by a fragment from the head shot?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #98 on: February 16, 2018, 09:28:06 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #99 on: February 16, 2018, 09:35:19 PM »
You mean the way Tim proved that Tague's injury was caused by a fragment from the head shot?

No.

You seem to believe that since Tague was the "guy who was actually hit", that he is correct about when he was hit, related to which shot.  Couldn't Tague be wrong, though?

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #100 on: February 16, 2018, 09:46:23 PM »

I've said that if Tague was actually hit at all it was most likely by a fragment from the head shot. A fragment from the head shot is the most reasonable explanation. I don't recall proving that Tague's injury was caused by a fragment from the head shot, or even claiming that I proved a fragment from the head shot caused his injury. If you would be so kind to direct me to where I proved that his injury was caused by a fragment from the head shot I'd be forever in your debt. Thanks in advance.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #100 on: February 16, 2018, 09:46:23 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #101 on: February 16, 2018, 09:48:52 PM »
I've said that if Tague was actually hit at all it was most likely by a fragment from the head shot. A fragment from the head shot is the most reasonable explanation. I don't recall proving that Tague's injury was caused by a fragment from the head shot, or even claiming that I proved a fragment from the head shot caused his injury. If you would be so kind to direct me to where I proved that his injury was caused by a fragment from the head shot I'd be forever in your debt. Thanks in advance.

Tim, you're talking to a guy who posted a photo of the lineup participants (taken almost six months after the lineups were conducted) in an attempt to show that they had no visible bruises at the time they participated in the lineups.

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #102 on: February 16, 2018, 10:07:34 PM »
Tim, you're talking to a guy who posted a photo of the lineup participants (taken almost six months after the lineups were conducted) in an attempt to show that they had no visible bruises at the time they participated in the lineups.

Sure, Mr. Inverted Caret

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #102 on: February 16, 2018, 10:07:34 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #103 on: February 16, 2018, 10:08:17 PM »
No.

You seem to believe that since Tague was the "guy who was actually hit", that he is correct about when he was hit, related to which shot.  Couldn't Tague be wrong, though?

Could Tim?