Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Forget Oswald and Who....The Number of Bullets & Shooters Proves Conspiracy  (Read 75926 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Forget Oswald and Who....The Number of Bullets & Shooters Proves Conspiracy
« Reply #88 on: February 15, 2018, 10:13:56 PM »
Advertisement

What Tague said really doesn't make any difference. I'm not entirely convinced that he was even hit at all. That's something that was made obvious in my reply to Lloyd. If Tague was hit all it was by the third shot. That is based on use of the evidence. But you don't give a damn about the evidence, and the reply was not directed at you anyway.

Of course I give a damn about the evidence.  What a weird thing to say.  When someone makes an absolute statement of fact, I don't think it's unreasonable to ask for proof.  It's obvious that your "use of evidence" includes a whole lot of assumptions, that's all.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #88 on: February 15, 2018, 10:13:56 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #89 on: February 15, 2018, 10:26:49 PM »
and what part is that?

What? You mean it was all yours?

The bullet that hit the MH cover? LOL!

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #90 on: February 15, 2018, 10:36:40 PM »
pardon me...at the manhole cover

Oh yeah...like that's real convincing.  LOL!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #90 on: February 15, 2018, 10:36:40 PM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #91 on: February 16, 2018, 06:20:33 AM »

What Tague said really doesn't make any difference. I'm not entirely convinced that he was even hit at all. That's something that was made obvious in my reply to Lloyd. If Tague was hit all it was by the third shot. That is based on use of the evidence. But you don't give a damn about the evidence, and the reply was not directed at you anyway.

"What Tague said really doesn't make any difference. I'm not entirely convinced that he was even hit at all."

:o

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #92 on: February 16, 2018, 07:58:27 PM »
Mr. LIEBELER. Did you hear any more shots after you felt yourself get hit in the face?
Mr. TAGUE. I believe I did.
Mr. LIEBELER. You think you did?
Mr. TAGUE. I believe I did.
Mr. LIEBELER. How many?
Mr. TAGUE. I believe that it was the second shot, so I heard the third shot afterwards.

On the other hand, you definitively stated that it was the third shot.  What makes you more authoritative on this than the guy who was actually hit?

Prove that Tague wasn't mistaken and that he really heard a shot after he was hit.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #92 on: February 16, 2018, 07:58:27 PM »

Offline Lee Wotton

« Reply #93 on: February 16, 2018, 08:21:29 PM »
... Fired from the storm drain inlet opening? Atop the Underpass? From the wooden fence? Dealey Plaza infield? Bill Greer?

Fired from a gun that wasn't in the TSBD

Offline Lee Wotton

« Reply #94 on: February 16, 2018, 08:27:31 PM »

A lead smear at best. Certainly not from a direct hit from full metal jacketed bullet at about 1800 f/s.

A full metal jacketed round from a bolt action rifle?  A FMJ bullet means another rifle apart from the Carcano and you know what that means..............

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #94 on: February 16, 2018, 08:27:31 PM »

Offline Lee Wotton

« Reply #95 on: February 16, 2018, 08:33:13 PM »
Jesse Curry wrote a book trying to make some money from his "connection" to the tragic events of 22 November 1963.

Curry was both incompetent and grandstanding on Friday, Saturday and Sunday of the assassination weekend.

He knew well (from years of experience) that suspects are rarely "observed" by witnesses (at close distances) during the perpetration of their crimes. If Oswald had not been murdered by Jack Ruby: Curry would have been a witness for the prosecution and enjoyed the limelight. When interviewed by the press after Oswald's conviction: he would have expressed satisfaction at the jury's decision ... guilty.

If you disagree: explain what part Jesse Curry would have played in the defense's case to exonerate Oswald?

Not in November 1963 he didn't when he said the DPD didn't have a case against LHO.

Years of experience from an "incompetent" person.......nice you're really convincing with that one!!

Too many "woulds and ifs" in your post make it not worthy of a response from me anyway.