Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Forget Oswald and Who....The Number of Bullets & Shooters Proves Conspiracy  (Read 79042 times)

Offline Tim Nickerson

Re: Forget Oswald and Who....The Number of Bullets & Shooters Proves Conspiracy
« Reply #56 on: February 14, 2018, 01:46:17 AM »
Advertisement
Tim,

I will post a better reply tomorrow, we are just going out to dinner now.

Are you saying you really think JFK didn't fire Allen Dulles or the pathologists didn't probe JFK's back wound or James Tague wasn't hit by either pieces of curb or fragments of a bullet or that Tague's injury did not cause the FBI to change their original version of events to agree with the WC Magic Bullet/Single Bullet Theory?

Let me know if I am not understanding you correctly on all this.

Thanks,

Lloyd

Lloyd,

I'm saying that Dulles was not fired by JFK. Nor was he forced to resign.  No pathologist probed JFK's "back" wound with a finger. They apparently tried to place a soft probe through the bullet pathway in his neck but were unsuccessful due to reasons explained by the HSCA FPP. Tague, if he was hit at all, was likely hit by a bullet fragment from the head shot. The fragment might have struck the curb first before hitting him. Less likely is that it hit the curb and broke a piece of the concrete off which then hit him. Tague's injury did not cause the FBI to change their original version of events to agree with the WC Magic Bullet/Single Bullet Theory.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: February 14, 2018, 01:46:17 AM »

Offline Lee Wotton

« Reply #57 on: February 14, 2018, 08:50:08 PM »
Fact: Suspects have been arrested and sent to trial for murder ... even when there were no "prints" on the murder weapon. The perpetrator wiped the weapon of prints! The jury accepted other evidence--including ownership and possession of the weapon--and found the defendant guilty.

The test you refer to (paraffin) often produces false positives and false negatives.

Also: Oswald's movements are not fully known from the encounter with Officer Baker (TSBD) to McDonald (Texas Theater). Lee Oswald could have quickly ducked into the restroom at the Theater to cool-down by washing his face with cold water. This would produce a negative paraffin test on his right cheek. There's no proof but it could have been done. He then deposited nitrates on his right hand when he pulled his gun on Officer Baker. That explains the positive test for nitrates on his right hand. All within the realm of possibility.

Shame LHO wasn't subject to a trial as there was no case against him that would have lead to a conviction.

If me aunty had a pair of bollocks she'd be me uncle.  I could have been, I never looked

Offline Ross Lidell

« Reply #58 on: February 14, 2018, 11:27:10 PM »
That's your opinion.

The case against Oswald in the murder of John F. Kennedy would have been so strong that any plea bargain attempt by the defense would have been rejected by the prosecution. Oswald would have been, tried, convicted and sentenced to be executed in the electric chair.

That's my opinion.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #58 on: February 14, 2018, 11:27:10 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #59 on: February 15, 2018, 03:10:18 AM »
Fact: Suspects have been arrested and sent to trial for murder ... even when there were no "prints" on the murder weapon. The perpetrator wiped the weapon of prints! The jury accepted other evidence--including ownership and possession of the weapon--and found the defendant guilty.

What does that have to do with the quality of the evidence in this case?

Also: Oswald's movements are not fully known from the encounter with Officer Baker (TSBD) to McDonald (Texas Theater). Lee Oswald could have quickly ducked into the restroom at the Theater to cool-down by washing his face with cold water. This would produce a negative paraffin test on his right cheek. There's no proof but it could have been done. He then deposited nitrates on his right hand when he pulled his gun on Officer Baker. That explains the positive test for nitrates on his right hand. All within the realm of possibility.

Oswald pulled a gun on Baker?  News to me!

Sure, anything's possible.  But is there any good reason to think that it happened this way?  Guinn found that it takes vigorous scrubbing with soap and water to remove nitrates.  When would he have had time before Brewer came in?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #60 on: February 15, 2018, 03:12:03 AM »
Tague wasn't hit until the third shot.

That's not what Tague said.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: February 15, 2018, 03:12:03 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #61 on: February 15, 2018, 04:27:42 AM »
That's not what Tague said.

Mr. TAGUE. I felt it at the time, but I didn't associate, didn't make any connection, and ignored it. And after this happened, or maybe the second or third shot, I couldn't tell you definitely-
Mr. TAGUE. I would guess it was either the second or third. I wouldn't say definitely on which one.

It being the second of third shot rules out it being the first shot. A fragment from the head shot is the most reasonable explanation. I've yet to see anyone come close to providing a believable explanation for Tague being wounded by the second shot. You are welcome to try though.

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #62 on: February 15, 2018, 06:48:04 AM »
Mr. TAGUE. I felt it at the time, but I didn't associate, didn't make any connection, and ignored it. And after this happened, or maybe the second or third shot, I couldn't tell you definitely-
Mr. TAGUE. I would guess it was either the second or third. I wouldn't say definitely on which one.

It being the second of third shot rules out it being the first shot. A fragment from the head shot is the most reasonable explanation. I've yet to see anyone come close to providing a believable explanation for Tague being wounded by the second shot. You are welcome to try though.

Tague himself could merely speculate.... June 4, 1964:
http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg%20Subject%20Index%20Files/T%20Disk/Tague%20James/Item%2062.pdf

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #62 on: February 15, 2018, 06:48:04 AM »

Offline Ross Lidell

« Reply #63 on: February 15, 2018, 06:55:06 AM »
Thanks for pointing out my error John. Obviously the correct identity was: Office N.M. McDonald - "Captor of Oswald".