Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Forget Oswald and Who....The Number of Bullets & Shooters Proves Conspiracy  (Read 75981 times)

Paul McBrearty

Re: Forget Oswald and Who....The Number of Bullets & Shooters Proves Conspiracy
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2018, 06:26:10 PM »
Advertisement
Too much time and effort is wasted examining Oswald, Tippit et al just as the conspirators planned it.  A simple analysis of the real evidence of shots fired proves it was a conspiracy.  That information is already out there and is diminished by focussing in the wrong directions:

- Forget the number of audible shots; there were signallers and spotters to ensure some shots were simultaneous.

- Bullet to JFK's back near the right shoulder - not the back of the neck. No way that could have come out the front of his neck from he trajectory.  JFK's suit coat and shirt show this.

- Bullet from front at reduced velocity through windshield enters JFK's throat with insufficient power to emerge out the other side.

- Bullet to JFK's head.

- Bullet that missed and hit the kerb causing consequential injury to James Tague on Main Street

- Bullet "found" at Parkland Hospital (only one attributed to the MC owned supposedly by LHO).  No markings or loss in weight to support hitting anything substantial.  A plant to frame LHO.

- Bullet that hit Connally in the back going through him and exiting low down on his suit coat possibly breaking his wrist too.

- Bullet denting top metal framing of windshield with fragments deflected down into Connally's thigh.  Fragments were also found in Greer's seat, the foot well where Kellerman sat and under the jump seat

- Three shells lined up in TSBD sixth floor.

- Through and through windshield bullet hole requires high velocity round.

There you have 2 different directions of shooting and ore than 3 shots.  This equals CONSPIRACY.

We may never have the names of the shooters but we know who the plotters had to be as there was a well orchestrated cover up.  We know why wen we look at World and domestic events at that time.

Fact. All three shots were fired from the sixth floor south-east corner window of the TSBD by Lee Harvey Oswald using C2766. The first shot missed. The third struck Kennedy in the head.
The second shot, one bullet, caused seven wounds in JFK and GC. That's what the evidence shows. There is absolutely no evidence in existence which shows that there were shots from any other direction. What you have posted is more tired conspiracy hogwash that belongs in the twilight zone.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2018, 06:26:10 PM »

Offline Lloyd Morris

« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2018, 06:53:16 PM »
A. "About 95% of the earwitnesses said all the bullets came from one direction, meaning no crossfire."

Not true

B. There were bullet fragments in the Limo that were exclusively matched to Oswalds rifle.

Yes, The FBI said bullet fragments were matched to the rifle the WC said was LHO rifle.

C. CE399 was missing a tiny amount of lead and the amount of lead in Connally was tiny.

This is true, but also misleading. CE399 was missing a very tiny amount of lead, just enough to be outside the average range of the unfired bullet weight in grains of the samples of identical ammo the FBI used for comparison and inconsistent in weight and lack of deformation with all of the test bullets fired by the WC/FBI into human cadaver wrist bones, goats ribs, etc. FBI SA Robert Frazier reported the average unfired weight of a Winchester Cartridge Company 6.5mm round-nosed bullet is 161 grains. He said he weighed CE399 at 158.6 grains and stated a difference of 2.4 grains.

The amount in weight and number of lead fragments in Governor Connelly was not tiny.  The fragment imbedded in his thigh was by itself,  1.3 x 3.5 mm on x-ray. Several other fragments in Connelly's wrist were identified and only two were removed by Dr. Gregory during his wrist surgery. Dr. Shires also noted another larger bullet fragment which posed no threat and was left in Connelly's chest.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 07:00:08 PM by Lloyd Morris »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2018, 07:04:44 PM »
Which earwitnesses said shots came from both ends of Elm street?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2018, 07:04:44 PM »

Offline Lloyd Morris

« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2018, 08:10:08 PM »

Which earwitnesses said shots came from both ends of Elm street?

JohnM

John,

In the interest of not getting this thread off the original track, what do you think about starting another thread focusing on the the ear and eye witnesses who said the shots came from some place other than the TSBD? I have a several page response with witnesses statements. Either way is fine with me and I am glad to start a separate thread and answer your question.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 08:12:59 PM by Lloyd Morris »

Offline Lee Wotton

« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2018, 08:14:51 PM »
John you really don't have a clue what evidence is do you?

My OP refers to at least 6 bullets and at least 2 directions of fire.  Whichever way you look at it, it couldn't have been one shooter

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2018, 08:14:51 PM »

Offline Lee Wotton

« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2018, 08:18:13 PM »
Fact. All three shots were fired from the sixth floor south-east corner window of the TSBD by Lee Harvey Oswald using C2766. The first shot missed. The third struck Kennedy in the head.
The second shot, one bullet, caused seven wounds in JFK and GC. That's what the evidence shows. There is absolutely no evidence in existence which shows that there were shots from any other direction. What you have posted is more tired conspiracy hogwash that belongs in the twilight zone.   

Hahaha what's the new law of physics you just invented?  Oswald never fired a rifle that day as tests showed and they didn't find his print on the rifle before the chain of evidence was broken.  Read up on it

Offline Lee Wotton

« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2018, 08:24:13 PM »
John,

In the interest of not getting this thread off the original track, what do you think about starting another thread focusing on the the ear and eye witnesses who said the shots came from some place other than the TSBD? I have a several page response with witnesses statements. Either way is fine with me and I am glad to start a separate thread and answer your question.

Thank you Lloyd.

It would be great to try and keep this on the OP.  I'm more than happy to hear peoples opposing views on the specific points of my OP preferably backed up with citations.  The bullets just don't add up to three or one direction of fire as far as I can see

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2018, 08:24:13 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2018, 08:37:08 PM »
John,

You don't need my permission, if you want to start another thread go ahead.

JohnM