Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Forget Oswald and Who....The Number of Bullets & Shooters Proves Conspiracy  (Read 75987 times)

Offline Gary Craig

Advertisement
"A unobstructed shot from behind the picket fence on the knoll from the spot the HSCA said their acoustic tests said one was fired from."

"And I just posted several witnesses who saw bullets hitting pavement."

Come on Gary, you are dodging the questions. You said, you didn't say a shot came from through the windshield. If a shot did hit the president from through the windshield, the angle from the knoll is all wrong. I've been there. It doesn't work Gary. The majority of the ear witnesses, (even from CT authors) claimed only three shots. Josiah Thompson said only (4) witnesses said more than three shots, no matter from what direction. Now, how many shots do you believe were fired? Do you believe a shot came through the windshield? If not, where was the shooter for the throat shot CT'ers claim? Where is the exit wound for that shot? Where was the shooter for that shot? If it didn't exit, then where is that bullet? If the president was shot from the front, then where is the exit wound for the wound in the presidents back? If the back wound did not exit, where is the bullet for that wound? "These are straight forward questions Gary, and I don't need to copy and paste to answer them."

"These are straight forward questions Gary, and I don't need to copy and paste to answer them."

We're done.

You bring nothing to the table.

Then post this?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Wesley Johnson

"These are straight forward questions Gary, and I don't need to copy and paste to answer them."

We're done.

You bring nothing to the table.

Then post this?

I bring nothing to the table? Funny. You can't even answer a simple question of how many shots were fired. But, thanks for the debate. Good luck.

PS: You threw in the information from the HSCA. You realize that they concluded that the president was struck twice from above and behind. They also concluded that a shot could have come from the grassy knoll but missed. They used acoustic evidence for this conclusion. You know that the HSCA finding based on acoustic evidence was debunked years ago. The open mike recording they used was found to have been on a police motorcycle parked at the Trade Mart and idling.  ;D
« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 08:34:54 PM by Wesley Johnson »

Offline John Iacoletti

Where did the bullet go to?

Do you believe there was a first missed shot?  Where did the bullet go to?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

The open mike recording they used was found to have been on a police motorcycle parked at the Trade Mart and idling.  ;D

That's the overstatement of the year.  Found by whom to have been on a police motorcycle parked at the Trade Mart and idling?  Based on what evidence?

Offline Wesley Johnson

Do you believe there was a first missed shot?  Where did the bullet go to?

Sure I do. It ricocheted and a chip of the sidewalk hit James Tague. He is one reason I know a shot did not go through the windshield. A gunman would have had to be in that area to produce a shot like that. Tague never said he saw anyone down there or hear a shot from there.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Wesley Johnson

That's the overstatement of the year.  Found by whom to have been on a police motorcycle parked at the Trade Mart and idling?  Based on what evidence?

First off do you concur with HSCA findings? The HSCA tried to say the open mike was on H. B. McLain's motorcycle, and that he was only 120 ft behind the limo. That is not true. "Richard E. Sprague, an expert on photographic evidence of the assassination and a consultant to the HSCA, noted that the amateur film the HSCA relied on showed that there were no motorcycles between those riding alongside the rear of the presidential limousine and H.B. McLain's motorcycle, and that other films[21][not in citation given] showed McLain's motorcycle was actually 250 feet behind the presidential limousine when the first shot was fired, not 120 to 138 feet. No motorcycle was anywhere near the target area.[22]"

Do you cuncur with the HSCA?
"After the FBI disputed the validity of the acoustic evidence, the Justice Department paid for a review by the National Academy of Sciences, an organization operating with a Title 36 congressional charter.

On May 14, 1982, the panel of experts chaired by Harvard University's Norman Ramsey, released the results of their study.[26] The NAS panel unanimously concluded that:

The acoustic analyses do not demonstrate that there was a grassy knoll shot, and in particular there is no acoustic basis for the claim of 95% probability of such a shot.
The acoustic impulses attributed to gunshots were recorded about one minute after the President had been shot and the motorcade had been instructed to go to the hospital.
Therefore, reliable acoustic data do not support a conclusion that there was a second gunman."[27]

Online Martin Weidmann

First off do you concur with HSCA findings? The HSCA tried to say the open mike was on H. B. McLain's motorcycle, and that he was only 120 ft behind the limo. That is not true. "Richard E. Sprague, an expert on photographic evidence of the assassination and a consultant to the HSCA, noted that the amateur film the HSCA relied on showed that there were no motorcycles between those riding alongside the rear of the presidential limousine and H.B. McLain's motorcycle, and that other films[21][not in citation given] showed McLain's motorcycle was actually 250 feet behind the presidential limousine when the first shot was fired, not 120 to 138 feet. No motorcycle was anywhere near the target area.[22]"

Do you cuncur with the HSCA?
"After the FBI disputed the validity of the acoustic evidence, the Justice Department paid for a review by the National Academy of Sciences, an organization operating with a Title 36 congressional charter.

On May 14, 1982, the panel of experts chaired by Harvard University's Norman Ramsey, released the results of their study.[26] The NAS panel unanimously concluded that:

The acoustic analyses do not demonstrate that there was a grassy knoll shot, and in particular there is no acoustic basis for the claim of 95% probability of such a shot.
The acoustic impulses attributed to gunshots were recorded about one minute after the President had been shot and the motorcade had been instructed to go to the hospital.
Therefore, reliable acoustic data do not support a conclusion that there was a second gunman."[27]

You really are not very good at answering simple questions, are you now?

Nothing you have written comes even close to being an answer to John's question.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Tim Nickerson

Sure I do. It ricocheted and a chip of the sidewalk hit James Tague. He is one reason I know a shot did not go through the windshield. A gunman would have had to be in that area to produce a shot like that. Tague never said he saw anyone down there or hear a shot from there.

Nope. It was the first shot that missed. Tague said that he was hit on either the the second or third shot.

As for where the missed shot went, how could anyone be expected to know that? It missed the limo completely.