Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Forget Oswald and Who....The Number of Bullets & Shooters Proves Conspiracy  (Read 75964 times)

Offline Tim Nickerson

Advertisement
I'm not concerned whether or not they're authentic.

I'm pointing out that critical photos of the wounds don't exist in the archive.

That's contradictory. You're not concerned about whether the existing photos are authentic or not but you're troubled over photos that might be missing? You hold two conflicting views and don't even know it. The photos don't matter but they matter?  ???

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Gary Craig

That's contradictory. You're not concerned about whether the existing photos are authentic or not but you're troubled over photos that might be missing? You hold two conflicting views and don't even know it. The photos don't matter but they matter?  ???

"That's contradictory."

No it's not.

I don't have access to those photos.

If I did have access,  I don't have the photographic experience or tools to determine their authenticity.

Why would/should I waste time trying?

On the other hand I just posted the documentation of the missing photos.

And you clicking your Ruby Slippers together and declaring they never existed doesn't change that fact.

:P

Offline John Iacoletti

Arjan Hut had a thread on the old forum called "Erasing the past to protect a fairytale" in which he compiled hundreds of examples of evidence that should exist but for whatever reason is now "missing".  The missing autopsy photos are just the tip of the iceberg.  Can the LNers invent innocent excuses for all of it?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

Missing autopsy photos are just the tip of the CT fantasy iceberg. Finck never stated that there were autopsy photos missing.

All aboard the Lone Nutter Merry Go Round.

"Those photos are missing because they were never taken"

"How do you know that they were never taken?"

"Because they are missing!"

Offline Tim Nickerson

All aboard the Lone Nutter Merry Go Round.

"Those photos are missing because they were never taken"

"How do you know that they were never taken?"

"Because they are missing!"

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

I guess Humes forgot what he said in 1964.

"The area of discoloration on the apical portion of the right upper lung measured five centimeters in greatest diameter, and was wedge shaped in configuration, with its base toward the top of the chest and its apex down towards the substance of the lung.
Once again Kodachrome photographs were made of this area in the interior of the President's chest."

Offline Tim Nickerson

I guess Humes forgot what he said in 1964.

"The area of discoloration on the apical portion of the right upper lung measured five centimeters in greatest diameter, and was wedge shaped in configuration, with its base toward the top of the chest and its apex down towards the substance of the lung.
Once again Kodachrome photographs were made of this area in the interior of the President's chest."

Forgot what he said in 1964 or came to the realization that such photos were never actually taken. I'm going with the latter. Photos showing discoloration on the apical portion of the right upper lung measuring five centimeters in greatest diameter would support the single bullet theory. I really wish that such photos would have been successfully taken. They obviously were not.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Gary Craig

Forgot what he said in 1964 or came to the realization that such photos were never actually taken. I'm going with the latter. Photos showing discoloration on the apical portion of the right upper lung measuring five centimeters in greatest diameter would support the single bullet theory. I really wish that such photos would have been successfully taken. They obviously were not.

"came to the realization that such photos were never actually taken."

The POTUS is assassinated.

Hit twice by rifle fire according to the official narrative.

Once through the throat and once through the skull.

You're proposing photos, that would have indicated the direction the bullets came from and

at least in the neck/back wound their path, weren't taken or were unsuccesfully taken? 

And you're taking that position despite autopsy doctors Humes and Finck specifically referencing

their existance?

Convenient, considering the location of both wounds was adjusted to fit the "LN did it from the 6th floor SE

corner TSBD" official story.

Jerry Ford changed the description of the location of the back wound to the neck in the final draft of the

WCR.

The Clark Panel moved an EOP bullet hole on JFK's skull an incredible 4 inches to the cowlick.

« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 03:16:50 PM by Gary Craig »