Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Kennedy assassination bullets preserved in digital form  (Read 15163 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: Kennedy assassination bullets preserved in digital form
« Reply #72 on: December 11, 2019, 05:57:48 PM »
Advertisement
I asked...Where is an [authentic] autopsy picture showing a bullet wound in the back of the neck?

That bullet hole is still in in the thoracic back and not the BACK of the neck and it should have gone downward [as was mentioned earlier]...how would it have it exited at the adams apple area? Those drawings devised by whoever still do not show what is in the autopsy photo.

Passed through his neck, not his back.
Cattle crap.

Jerry, The guy is obviously a moron. His driveway doesn't reach all the way out to the road.
I think that will do with the moron crap. OK? You don't agree but check the forum rules on insults.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #72 on: December 11, 2019, 05:57:48 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #73 on: December 11, 2019, 06:27:33 PM »
I will admit I haven't seen everything. You should admit that you don't know it all either.

I admit it.

The presidents body was illegally shanghaied out of Dallas where a proper and detailed autopsy would have been performed.

Shanghaied? What artistic license. Was that uttered in the "JFK" movie?

LBJ didn't want that. That bullet hole did move around considerably.

Kennedy wasn't shot with a Glock.

You don't have to be a 'researcher' to see that.

Truer words were never spoken.

Statements made three years later seem a day late and a dollar short.

When Boswell drew the autopsy sheet he didn't anticipate how stupid critics would be in their wacko interpretation of it. By 1966 more kids were going to college, smoking weed and being paranoid about Vietnam and LBJ's ascension. LSD was legal then. About the worst decade to have a series of LN assassinations.

The Zapruder film does not show Kennedy leaning forward [like above] before he was shot

The HSCA sketch just shows the forward slump of the neck area as it would have been in life. The Committee assumed critics would be smart enough to pretend the head would automatically reorient to vertical. But the Committee was only around a handful of critics for brief periods and didn't really know how stupid they were.

...as theorized by the Warren Commission.

The Warren Commission never saw the HSCA sketch. And if they did they would have enough sense to make use of their brain, read what the sketch was meant to represent, apply common sense and re-orientate the head.

The statements of Malcolm Perry are always ignored by proponents of the SBT.....
https://kennedysandking.com/obituaries/malcolm-perry-md-falls-into-the-kennedy-vortex

So he thought it was an entrance wound for awhile. He made a mistake, They don't get many military-style bullet wounds where the exit point was held firm by a shirt collar stitched band and neck tie.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #74 on: December 11, 2019, 07:31:48 PM »
Shanghaied? What artistic license. Was that uttered in the "JFK" movie?
I don't know but it was a fact...an obvious grab and getaway.

By 1966 more kids were going to college, smoking weed and being paranoid about Vietnam and LBJ's ascension. LSD was legal then. About the worst decade to have a series of LN assassinations.
Has nothing to do with the fact that Johnson and Hoover were a couple of criminals.
Warren Report proponents make it sound like if someone doesn't agree...they are the criminals. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #74 on: December 11, 2019, 07:31:48 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #75 on: December 11, 2019, 08:59:32 PM »
I asked...Where is an [authentic] autopsy picture showing a bullet wound in the back of the neck?

And you were shown it.

That bullet hole is still in in the thoracic back and not the BACK of the neck and it should have gone downward [as was mentioned earlier]...how would it have it exited at the adams apple area? Those drawings devised by whoever still do not show what is in the autopsy photo. Cattle crap. I think that will do with the moron crap. OK? You don't agree but check the forum rules on insults.

Because there's a ruler in the photo, we can measure with some confidence (but not absolute confidence) areas near to the ruler. The ruler goes off-plane a bit as it is seen lower down, but we're only interested in the area where the in-shoot is.

I combined standard 3D models of the male body and skeleton scaled to a male body 6' 1" tall. The scale is 1:1. The only articulation was to the shoulder group of the outer body and two bones (per side) in the skeleton: the scapula and clavicle; the arm bones accordingly were raised but not rotated. For the Stare-of-Death inset, I copied the head and tried to match the retroflection seen in the photo. The photo with the back of the head shows the head retroflexed but it wasn't as much as in the Stare-of-Death picture. I decided not to duplicate the retroflexion for the back of the head model because it doesn't really affect the in-shoot wound.

"A" is the distance from the lowest crease on the President's nape to the bullet wound, as reported by the 1968 Clark Panel. "B" shows an arc that is 14 cm away from the bullet hole; the arc line appears to intersect the tip of the right acromion process and the right mastoid process, just like the autopsy and face-sheet said. The lowest neck crease was located with reference to the Left-Profile photo.

For what it's worth, this particular model shows a missile path from the base-of-the-back-of-the-neck wound to the exit point in the Stare-of-Death photo does not strike the main spinal column, and passes it at the C7/T1 area. In this particular case, it does show a strike on the C7 transverse process, but remember this is not Kennedy's actual skeleton. A reasonable margin-of-error must be considered.

Just a rough early attempt and at least a blueprint for more capable work in the future.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2019, 11:06:12 PM by Jerry Organ »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #76 on: December 11, 2019, 09:24:45 PM »
When Boswell drew the autopsy sheet he didn't anticipate how stupid critics would be in their wacko interpretation of it.

And when Dr. Burkley said "third thoracic vertebra", he didn't really mean "third thoracic vertebra".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #76 on: December 11, 2019, 09:24:45 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #77 on: December 11, 2019, 10:27:40 PM »
When Boswell drew the autopsy sheet he didn't anticipate how stupid critics would be in their wacko interpretation of it
Seems like an anachronism there---
 Dr Boswell would have done a better job of compiling his autopsy notes..had he known there would be challenges regarding them? :-\
 For crying out loud..this was an autopsy on an assassinated president.

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #78 on: December 11, 2019, 11:16:13 PM »
Seems like an anachronism there---
 Dr Boswell would have done a better job of compiling his autopsy notes..had he known there would be challenges regarding them? :-\
 For crying out loud..this was an autopsy on an assassinated president.

Boswell did a fine job compiling his autopsy notes. Just as Earl Rose did when performing the autopsy on Oswald. His notes were accurate. His markings on the Facesheet diagram were not.  Markings on the drawings are never meant to be precise. The notations are what matter. You really are clueless about this stuff.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #78 on: December 11, 2019, 11:16:13 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #79 on: December 12, 2019, 02:32:58 AM »
You really are clueless about this stuff.

Not entirely. I at least went back and restarted reading from post #1 and saw what was and what might have been.
According to the linked memo authored by SA Warner of the Secret Service ... https://i.imgur.com/rk20BhI.jpg
The stretcher in question "was left unattended for approx one hour" according... to the statement to him by attendant Tomlinson.
That is a long time :-\  Hospital security Wright's statement according to... https://imgur.com/CIn10To  stated that "It could not be determined who used that stretcher." Further stating that "The attached bullet was received about 5 minutes before Mrs Kennedy departed for the airport."
It was not far at all from Parkland to Love Field. LBJ was sworn in at 2:38 [Dallas time]
Wright said that the bullet "was attached" ... to what? Any clue?