Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Kennedy assassination bullets preserved in digital form  (Read 15174 times)

Offline Jack Trojan

Re: Kennedy assassination bullets preserved in digital form
« Reply #56 on: December 10, 2019, 03:22:30 AM »
Advertisement
I don't believe it to be too high, nope. Of course, it's not meant to be exact. Close enough though.

Close enough? Funny, that's what Ford said.  ;D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: December 10, 2019, 03:22:30 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #57 on: December 10, 2019, 03:32:59 AM »

Who?

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #58 on: December 10, 2019, 10:01:27 PM »
Who?
Who? Seriously? I mean really? Together with Arlene Specter he took that asinine theory you had recited above to a Warren Commission emergency meeting and then was rewarded later with an appointment to the office of vice-president. Or did you think his name was Henry? :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #58 on: December 10, 2019, 10:01:27 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #59 on: December 10, 2019, 10:05:52 PM »
Who? Seriously? I mean really? Together with Arlene Specter he took that asinine theory you had recited above to a Warren Commission emergency meeting and then was rewarded later with an appointment to the office of vice-president. Or did you think his name was Henry? :D

You think there were two entry wounds to the neck region, one in the back and one in the front?

And that the autopsy people and the Commission just decided to "communicate" those two wound sites because a neck transit would go backwards to the Sniper's Nest window?

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #60 on: December 11, 2019, 12:44:11 AM »
Together with Arlene Specter he took that asinine theory you had recited above to a Warren Commission emergency meeting and then was rewarded later with an appointment to the office of vice-president.

Who? 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: December 11, 2019, 12:44:11 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #61 on: December 11, 2019, 12:46:06 AM »

What is asinine about the theory that I recited? Be specific.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #62 on: December 11, 2019, 01:01:55 AM »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #62 on: December 11, 2019, 01:01:55 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #63 on: December 11, 2019, 02:28:48 AM »
You think there were two entry wounds to the neck region, one in the back and one in the front?

And that the autopsy people and the Commission just decided to "communicate" those two wound sites because a neck transit would go backwards to the Sniper's Nest window?
No.... Of course not. I posted available links that have the doctors at Parkland describing a neck wound as an entry. Where that bullet/projectile went...I have no answer. Apparently-- the doctors didn't look for it. Their priority was to try and revive the president. Again here is a sketch of the presidents wounds as they saw them....

That wound located further down into the the thoracic area was ignored and moved by the authorities...chiefly as I understand instituted by Arlene Specter and Gerald Ford so that they could account for one single bullet somehow striking two men.

I came back to modify---Where is an [authentic] autopsy picture showing a bullet wound in the back of the neck?
« Last Edit: December 11, 2019, 02:32:55 AM by Jerry Freeman »