Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Kennedy assassination bullets preserved in digital form  (Read 15161 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Kennedy assassination bullets preserved in digital form
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2019, 04:53:38 PM »
Advertisement
Conjecture...confirmation...same thing in the LN universe.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2019, 04:53:38 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2019, 06:42:16 PM »
The FBI expert who actually examined the fragments said otherwise. And he did so under oath.
Did you just join this forum? Several times I have acknowledged that the magic bullet-- CE 399 [Commission's name for it] was fired from the 6th floor rifle. Sometimes, I think Tim Nickerson is really a computer program.
The "finding" of CE 399 now has been moved around...from near Gov Connally to his stretcher and then NEAR his stretcher and maybe where his stretcher was. The point is that it is conjecture...all of it and that bullet could have been fired the day before and rolled out on the floor that day to be found. And for some unfathomable reason...Warren Report believers bite into this relatively undamaged projectile like a fish bites into a nice juicy worm wrapped around a hook.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2019, 06:44:41 PM »
  It was found on Connally's stretcher. The Warren Report did not conclude otherwise.
The report did not conclude it was...it assumed it was.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2019, 06:44:41 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2019, 06:45:11 PM »
Which only tells us that the stretcher used for Connally was put on an elevator by Jimison.

Correct.

Well, let's see...

Miss WESTER - I took the stretcher and rolled it to the center area of the operating room suite--rolled the sheets up on the stretcher into a small bundle.
Mr. SPECTER - Was there one sheet or more than one sheet?
Miss WESTER - I believe there were two sheets and I rolled one inside the other up into a small bundle.

<>

Mr. SPECTER - What else, if anything, was on that stretcher?
Miss WESTER - There were several glassine packets, small packets of hypodermic needles---well, packed in and sterilized in. There were several others---some alcohol sponges and a roll of 1-inch tape. Those things, I definitely know, were on the cart, and the sheets, of course.

<>

Mr. SPECTER - Do you recall whether there were any tools on one end of the stretcher?
Miss WESTER - I know I set something down on the cart, I think it was a curved hemostat---I couldn't say for sure---I'm not sure.

<>
Mr. SPECTER - Now, what did you do with the stretcher after Governor Connally was taken off of it?
Miss WESTER - I moved the stretcher back to the center area, fairly close to the clock, it Wasn't right under it, but fairly close, and an orderly, R. J. Jimison, walked up---
Mr. SPECTER - His initials are R. J.?
Miss WESTER - And he stood at the cart while I rolled the sheets up and removed the items from the cart, and from there he took the cart and proceeded to the elevator with it and the last time I saw him he was standing at the elevator with the cart waiting for him to be picked up.

So, it appears that Wester actually removed items from the stretcher before it was placed on the elevator.

Which is in complete contradiction to what Wester said about having removed the items from the stretcher. Go figure!

That's Wester's recollection made on March 20, 1964.

Quote from: Tim Nickerson on Today at 04:52:54 AM
As I said earlier, the earliest statements made by those who handled the stretcher confirm that it was found on Connally's stretcher.

Btw, just how many stretchers with bloody sheets on them do you think there normally are in such an area of a hospital?

Only one stretcher with bloody sheets on it was placed on that elevator from the time that Connally went up on the elevator until after 3:30 Pm.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2019, 06:56:42 PM »
Mr. SPECTER. Now, Mr. Tomlinson, are you sure that it was stretcher "A" that you took out of the elevator and not stretcher "B"?
Mr. TOMLINSON. Well, really, I can't be positive, just to be perfectly honest about it, I can't be positive, because I really didn't pay that much attention to it. The stretcher was on the elevator and I pushed it off of there and I believe we made one or two calls up before I straightened out the stretcher up against the wall. ~~~~~~~~~
Mr. SPECTER. What did you tell the Secret Service man about which stretcher you took off of the elevator?
Mr. TOMLINSON. I told him that I was not sure, and I am not--I'm not sure of it, but as I said, I would be going against the oath which I took a while ago, because I am definitely not sure.
This is the kind of cetainty that the Warren Report is based on ::)
« Last Edit: December 07, 2019, 06:57:22 PM by Jerry Freeman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2019, 06:56:42 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2019, 06:57:28 PM »
Did you just join this forum? Several times I have acknowledged that the magic bullet-- CE 399 [Commission's name for it] was fired from the 6th floor rifle. Sometimes, I think Tim Nickerson is really a computer program.
The "finding" of CE 399 now has been moved around...from near Gov Connally to his stretcher and then NEAR his stretcher and maybe where his stretcher was. The point is that it is conjecture...all of it and that bullet could have been fired the day before and rolled out on the floor that day to be found. And for some unfathomable reason...Warren Report believers bite into this relatively undamaged projectile like a fish bites into a nice juicy worm wrapped around a hook.

I apologize for not realizing that you were referring to CE 399. When I read "fragments" I automatically assumed the two large fragments found in the limo. The finding of CE 399 was established very early on. Confusion about it arose months later. That's why earliest statements are usually the most reliable. There is no hard evidence of any kind that would cause me to doubt the earliest statements made by Tomlinson and Jane Wester.

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2019, 07:03:12 PM »
This is the kind of cetainty that the Warren Report is based on ::)

Not really. We have the earlier statement by Tomlinson to go by. Try using some common sense as well. You acknowledge that CE 399 was fired at the limo that day from the sixth floor rifle. Meaning that it had to have struck Connally after passing through JFK. What would it be doing on any other stretcher than the one that Connally had been on?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2019, 07:03:12 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2019, 08:25:00 PM »
Not really. We have the earlier statement by Tomlinson to go by. Try using some common sense as well. You acknowledge that CE 399 was fired at the limo that day from the sixth floor rifle. Meaning that it had to have struck Connally after passing through JFK. What would it be doing on any other stretcher than the one that Connally had been on?
I did not "acknowledge that CE 399 was fired that day" get your eyes checked.
People with 'common sense' have long realized that it was vital to the authorities case to have "evidence" linking the 6th floor rifle to the shooting. They would have done it some other way...but CE 399 provided a certain 'legitimacy' to things....an entirely whole bullet that could be easily traced to the rifle was just perfect.
CE 399 was probably fired into a mattress [perhaps]--- earlier that week.
We have the earlier statement by Tomlinson to go by.
You might have found an FBI report but where did Tomlinson sign that statement officially under oath?