Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Kennedy assassination bullets preserved in digital form  (Read 15178 times)

Offline Tim Nickerson

Re: Kennedy assassination bullets preserved in digital form
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2019, 04:29:43 AM »
Advertisement
Wrong. It is known as ''The Magic Bullet'' AKA "Bastard Bullet" and it wasn't "found" anywhere near Gov Connally even according to the Warren Report itself ::)

It's only known as "The Magic Bullet" by conspiracy types. It was found on Connally's stretcher. The Warren Report did not conclude otherwise.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2019, 04:29:43 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2019, 04:41:44 AM »
It's only known as "The Magic Bullet" by conspiracy types. It was found on Connally's stretcher. The Warren Report did not conclude otherwise.

It was found on Connally's stretcher.

Not even that is certain. Tomlinson could not say for sure which stretcher he found it on.

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2019, 04:52:54 AM »
It was found on Connally's stretcher.

Not even that is certain. Tomlinson could not say for sure which stretcher he found it on.

As I said earlier, the earliest statements made by those who handled the stretcher confirm that it was found on Connally's stretcher.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2019, 04:52:54 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2019, 05:23:10 AM »
As I said earlier, the earliest statements made by those who handled the stretcher confirm that it was found on Connally's stretcher.

Why are you being so vague? Please, be more specific. Who exactly confirmed that the bullet was found on Connally's stretcher?

How did the people "who handled the stretcher" even know on which stretcher Tomlinson found the bullet?

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2019, 06:23:22 AM »
Why are you being so vague? Please, be more specific. Who exactly confirmed that the bullet was found on Connally's stretcher?

How did the people "who handled the stretcher" even know on which stretcher Tomlinson found the bullet?

Mr. SPECTER - You helped them take Governor Connally and put him on the operating table?
Mr. JIMISON - I did.
Mr. SPECTER - And what then was done with the stretcher that he was on?
Mr. JIMISON - Well, the stretcher at that time was moved back from the table, of course, because they had to make room for the doctors to get up close to the table, which was back just always and when I got free---whether it was Miss Wester or Mrs. Ross there---they pushed it back a little further, but they didn't get quite to the elevator with it; I came along and pushed it onto the elevator myself and loaded it on and pushed the door closed.
Mr. SPECTER - What did you do with the stretcher then, you said?
Mr. JIMISON - Pushed it on the rear elevator, which goes downstairs.
Mr. SPECTER - Is there any other elevator which goes downstairs to the emergency area?
Mr. JIMISON - Not close in the emergency area----that's the only one.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/jimison.htm

Nurse Jane Wester said that she had rolled up a bloody sheet and left it on the stretcher and then placed some medical tools on the stretcher and asked Jimison to take the stretcher to the elevator.

In Darrell Tomlinson's earliest statement, made Dec 4,1963, he said that the bullet was on the stretcher that he had taken off of the elevator. He recalled the balled up bloody sheets, a couple of bandages, a glove, and the medical tools being on the stretcher.

https://i.imgur.com/rk20BhI.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/dh1nUMK.jpg

The Secret Service Agent who received the bullet from O.P. Wright recorded that the stretcher that the bullet had been found on contained medical tools and rubber gloves.

https://i.imgur.com/CIn10To.png

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2019, 06:23:22 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2019, 06:42:10 AM »
That’s what you call a “confirmation” that it was Connally’s stretcher?

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2019, 06:51:10 AM »
That’s what you call a “confirmation” that it was Connally’s stretcher?

Ask someone to explain it to you.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2019, 06:51:10 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2019, 06:54:07 AM »
Mr. SPECTER - You helped them take Governor Connally and put him on the operating table?
Mr. JIMISON - I did.
Mr. SPECTER - And what then was done with the stretcher that he was on?
Mr. JIMISON - Well, the stretcher at that time was moved back from the table, of course, because they had to make room for the doctors to get up close to the table, which was back just always and when I got free---whether it was Miss Wester or Mrs. Ross there---they pushed it back a little further, but they didn't get quite to the elevator with it; I came along and pushed it onto the elevator myself and loaded it on and pushed the door closed.
Mr. SPECTER - What did you do with the stretcher then, you said?
Mr. JIMISON - Pushed it on the rear elevator, which goes downstairs.
Mr. SPECTER - Is there any other elevator which goes downstairs to the emergency area?
Mr. JIMISON - Not close in the emergency area----that's the only one.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/jimison.htm

Which only tells us that the stretcher used for Connally was put on an elevator by Jimison.

Nurse Jane Wester said that she had rolled up a bloody sheet and left it on the stretcher and then placed some medical tools on the stretcher and asked Jimison to take the stretcher to the elevator.

Well, let's see...

Miss WESTER - I took the stretcher and rolled it to the center area of the operating room suite--rolled the sheets up on the stretcher into a small bundle.
Mr. SPECTER - Was there one sheet or more than one sheet?
Miss WESTER - I believe there were two sheets and I rolled one inside the other up into a small bundle.

<>

Mr. SPECTER - What else, if anything, was on that stretcher?
Miss WESTER - There were several glassine packets, small packets of hypodermic needles---well, packed in and sterilized in. There were several others---some alcohol sponges and a roll of 1-inch tape. Those things, I definitely know, were on the cart, and the sheets, of course.

<>

Mr. SPECTER - Do you recall whether there were any tools on one end of the stretcher?
Miss WESTER - I know I set something down on the cart, I think it was a curved hemostat---I couldn't say for sure---I'm not sure.

<>
Mr. SPECTER - Now, what did you do with the stretcher after Governor Connally was taken off of it?
Miss WESTER - I moved the stretcher back to the center area, fairly close to the clock, it Wasn't right under it, but fairly close, and an orderly, R. J. Jimison, walked up---
Mr. SPECTER - His initials are R. J.?
Miss WESTER - And he stood at the cart while I rolled the sheets up and removed the items from the cart, and from there he took the cart and proceeded to the elevator with it and the last time I saw him he was standing at the elevator with the cart waiting for him to be picked up.

So, it appears that Wester actually removed items from the stretcher before it was placed on the elevator.

In Darrell Tomlinson's earliest statement, made Dec 4,1963, he said that the bullet was on the stretcher that he had taken off of the elevator. He recalled the balled up bloody sheets, a couple of bandages, a glove, and the medical tools being on the stretcher.

https://i.imgur.com/rk20BhI.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/dh1nUMK.jpg

Which is in complete contradiction to what Wester said about having removed the items from the stretcher. Go figure!

Btw, just how many stretchers with bloody sheets on them do you think there normally are in such an area of a hospital?

The Secret Service Agent who received the bullet from O.P. Wright recorded that the stretcher that the bullet had been found on contained medical tools and rubber gloves.

https://i.imgur.com/CIn10To.png

The Secret Service Agent can record anything he likes. It is of no value whatsoever as he wasn't there when Tomlinson found it and thus could not possibly have known where the bullet came from unless somebody told him.

There really is and never was anybody who ever confirmed that the bullet now in evidence as CE399 was found on the stretcher used for Connally, is there now?

It was nothing more than conjecture on your part, wasn't it?
« Last Edit: December 07, 2019, 07:04:36 AM by Martin Weidmann »