Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Hugh Aynesworth...Solver of the Kennedy Assassination  (Read 20421 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Hugh Aynesworth...Solver of the Kennedy Assassination
« Reply #88 on: December 29, 2019, 05:45:12 PM »
Advertisement

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #88 on: December 29, 2019, 05:45:12 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #89 on: December 29, 2019, 09:17:08 PM »
That's gutta snipe dog... whatcha be homie----?

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #90 on: December 30, 2019, 03:23:25 AM »
 Regarding a communique from J Walton Moore regarding Hugh Aynesworth notifying him that he had applied for a visa to Cuba.
A document declassified by the United States in 1966 is a CIA report written on October 10, 1963 when J. Walton Moore, the head of the Dallas CIA Domestic Contacts Division, reported to the chief of the Contact Division on “the possibility of Hugh Grant Aynesworth making a trip to Cuba.” [4] In other words, one month before the assignation J. Walton Moore – the same CIA agent who had been meeting regularly with the accused assassin’s (Oswald’s) best friend/CIA handler George DeMohrenschildt, was also meeting with Hugh Aynesworth about going to Cuba.
Hugh Aynesworth has been revealed by released government documents, to be a CIA media asset who in the 1960’s coordinated with the Johnson White House and the FBI and the CIA in covering up the JFK assassination. Aynesworth was also working hand in glove with Clay Shaw’s defense team in New Orleans to undermine New Orleans District Attorney Jim Garrison.
https://townhall.com/columnists/rogerstone/2014/03/19/the-establishment-media-and-the-jfk-assassination-n1811500

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=55194#relPageId=30
Concerning the statements...Travel restrictions to Cuba were imposed in 1963. Gee, do you figure that is why Aynesworth received no visa after ''eleven months''? He was contacted by the Czech Embassy who asked if he was still interested. I am not all that up on the history of those travel restrictions but like today...the issuer of a visa lies with the embassy or consulate of the country receiving the request. Cuba didn't have one in the USA in 1963. Why didn't Aynesworth just go to Mexico and do like [they said] Oswald did ...visit the Cuban Embassy? How/why did the Czechs want to get involved?
This Classified document was submitted some 6 weeks before the assassination.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #90 on: December 30, 2019, 03:23:25 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #92 on: March 26, 2020, 06:01:16 PM »

According to Aynesworth...he didn't seem interested in going down to the jail for the Oswald transfer that day but his wife insisted that he go. What a load! They were both down there in the basement when the fireworks started. [Last paragraph page 114] There was a woman down there? Did they come in with Ruby?

Interesting article, but I wouldn't count on everything that William Broyles wrote to be accurate. Here is what Hugh Aynesworth wrote in his book "Witness to History" (page 99):

"I woke up about half past nine, turned on the television, and was surprised to learn that Oswald was still at the police lockup, still awaiting transfer that morning to Sheriff Decker's custody. Oh, my God, I thought. Curry's taking a big risk. 'Look', I said to my wife, 'we've got to get down there!' I didn't shave. I didn't eat. We just threw on some clothes, and I drove like mad to City Hall...
...Security was fairly tight. My wife was refused access to the City Hall basement where the transfer was to be made. So she headed off to a downtown breakfast place, where I planned to join her in a few minutes"...

Lie..."Oswald's landlady told the Commission that she saw Oswald get on a bus."
Truth.. Oswald's housekeeper told the Commission that she last saw him waiting at the bus stop north of the rooming house.
Lie..."Then one year later she [the landlady still?] is saying she saw Oswald get into a police car."
Truth...Mrs Roberts [the housekeeper] always maintained that a police car had pulled up in front of the house and honked while Oswald was in his room.
Aynesworth states rather ironically that "people will say anything."

Again, don't count on everything written by William Broyles being accurate. Here is what Hugh Aynesworth said in his interview by Larry Sneed in "No More Silence":

"She told me that day that Oswald came running in while she was watching television and that she tried to talk to him about the President being killed. He didn't want to talk, so he went in, changed his jacket and ran out. She then saw him run off the porch to the left and that was the last time that she saw him. See, there's no mention of what she came up with later that a police car came up and honked and all that crap."

"She told me that day that Oswald came running in while she was watching television and that she tried to talk to him about the President being killed. He didn't want to talk, so he went in, changed his jacket and ran out.

Yes, and Mrs Roberts gave a description of the Jacket.....  She said it was a dark colored Jacket.   The police claimed that they found the Jacket that Lee had discarded in the alley behind Ballew's Texaco station.    Was the Jacket the police found a "dark colored Jacket"  ??

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #92 on: March 26, 2020, 06:01:16 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #93 on: March 26, 2020, 08:30:22 PM »

"She told me that day that Oswald came running in while she was watching television and that she tried to talk to him about the President being killed. He didn't want to talk, so he went in, changed his jacket and ran out.

Yes, and Mrs Roberts gave a description of the Jacket.....  She said it was a dark colored Jacket.   The police claimed that they found the Jacket that Lee had discarded in the alley behind Ballew's Texaco station.    Was the Jacket the police found a "dark colored Jacket"  ??

Hugh Aynesworth was told by Earlene Roberts that he was the first reporter on the scene at 1026 North Beckley. And that the police had just left after searching the place. Here is what she said to Hugh: “He came in running like the dickens,” she said, and didn’t respond when she asked him his hurry. “He just ran in his room, got a short tan coat, and ran back out.”

(Page 50 and 51 of “Witness to History” by Hugh Aynesworth.)

I don't consider "tan" to be dark, just my opinion...
« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 08:31:35 PM by Charles Collins »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #94 on: March 26, 2020, 11:03:57 PM »

I don't consider "tan" to be dark, just my opinion...

Charlie, Mrs Roberts said that the jacket she saw Lee putting on was a DARK COLORED jacket.....This was a spontaneous statement by Mrs Roberts.   And I'd agree that "tan" is not a dark color.... But WHERE did you get "tan" from Mrs Roberts statement, that the jacket that she saw Lee putting on was DARK colored. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #94 on: March 26, 2020, 11:03:57 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #95 on: March 26, 2020, 11:29:01 PM »
Charlie, Mrs Roberts said that the jacket she saw Lee putting on was a DARK COLORED jacket.....This was a spontaneous statement by Mrs Roberts.   And I'd agree that "tan" is not a dark color.... But WHERE did you get "tan" from Mrs Roberts statement, that the jacket that she saw Lee putting on was DARK colored.

These are the words that Hugh Aynesworth wrote regarding what Roberts told him on 11/22/63:

“He just ran in his room, got a short tan coat, and ran back out.”