Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A Candidate For Prayer Person?  (Read 25525 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: A Candidate For Prayer Person?
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2019, 01:41:59 AM »
Advertisement
Akin to our respective placement of the wrongly accused outside of the TSBD-in the front entrance of his workplace during the P. Parade, Mr.  Ford, we'll also have to respectfully disagree upon Mr. DuVall as a candidate for Prayer Man as well.

That said, I am grateful to you for bringing some looooong overdue attention to the front entrance of the TSBD, and its occupants standing there.

If I get a response to my inquiry w/Mr. DuVall's employer, Central Freight, in respect to the uniform colour(s) scheme of their drivers covering Mr. DuVall's employment period, will certainly retrace my steps back here to share that development here. In the photos to date we have of Mr. DuVall, courtesy of his surviving daughter's FB page,  it's not in character for him to present as a shabby dressed-down warehouse-man, with torn/ripped clothing left untucked/untidy.

We also have to take into account...hold that thought brb...Fido!!!!!

Sounds good------and thank you!  Thumb1:

My apologies, we rescued our pet dog from an animal shelter years ago, and there are times when he displays behaviour as if he has a few stubborn mules in his ancestry. As I was saying before, we also have to take into account the CE 1381 statements of the 69 TSBD employees, where in chorus all said they did not see any strangers that afternoon, which begs the question even IF Mr. DuVall was acquainted with several of them via his occasional delivery duties, How do we explain away the statements of the vast majority not acquainted with him? as they ventured back up the stairs to return inside the building...

Surely at least one clerk-typist, if not two dozen more working in a private office in the building void of seeing any deliveries being made, would have made mention of him as a stranger.  Not even 1 out of 69...that's very telling.

I agree it's odd that no one would have remembered Mr DuVall's presence on the steps, but if he took shipments from the building on a regular basis then he will at least have been a familiar face and so not one to stand out as a 'stranger' to employees.

Again I have to say the possibility of a visual match between Mr Duvall and Prayer Man is rather striking. And I doubt he would have worn a suit while picking up shipments from a book depository. He was a truck driver, not a clerk.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2019, 02:19:36 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2019, 01:41:59 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2019, 02:04:07 AM »
I asked if you tried to eliminate other possibilities.
For instance: De-interlacing along with Inverse telecining.
After that, stabilizing five consecutive frames and then creating a back/forth loop to compare Lovelady's characteristic movements with other objects within the same five frames.

Of course I studied the frames long and hard, Mr Davidson, looking to see if this curious phenemenon of
------------double head
------------the second at higher elevation and variable relative position
------------across multiple frames
attached itself to anyone other than the person to whom an impossible 'shadow' had attached itself.

It didn't-----------and still doesn't! It is unique to the uniquely magic-shadowed Mr Lovelady:

From memory, my initial re-entry into this foray was the video posting of the cop stepping out of the shadow with a vertical shadow across his back and horizontal across his helmet.
I did not say anything about how far he was from the west wall or what time it was.

You mean this?

A cop on the landing in a completely different location to Mr Lovelady here?

When I asked you to get back and illuminate us as to whether you felt this illustrated anything specific... crickets. Giving false hope to those determined to explain away the 'shadow' down Mr Lovelady as a natural shadow.

In fact, I have not stated an opinion on either the shadow or the double-head since then.
I have supplied examples for others if they wanted to form their own opinions.
You seem to have forgotten my railing gif that clearly showed which side the black hatted lady was on.

Indeed I do------------and, if you were unhappy with Mr Mytton's misuse of that GIF, you hid it well!

Are there other sources of light within that alcove?

A ceiling light that has no bearing whatsoever on this issue:

Mr Davidson, as I have stated multiple times here, I wonder at your visual archive and your facility with images. But I have to ask: how can you still not have developed a view as to whether the 'shadow' down Mr Lovelady is natural or not?

Thumb1:

Offline Chris Davidson

« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2019, 09:06:16 AM »

How many Wiegman frames are there with double heads and the side wall in focus?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2019, 09:06:16 AM »

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2019, 11:21:57 AM »
You're four months early.... featuring "some guy" who was unknown until circa 2009, born in 1931, died in 2018, offered no verifiable proof of his claims,
and who also claimed he saw what he imagined was a "railroad worker," disembark from a black car, (or for that matter, the "railroad worker or Mr. Duvall's commercial vehicle) not captured in any known still or moving image, and walk on the grassy knoll, (or whatever) with what might have been a rifle concealed in a leg of the coveralls he was attired in. Not only are the black car, the railroad worker, his sighting of Oswald, and his textbook delivery vehicle unverified, Duvall's presence is unmentioned in any witness account.

Why not proclaim you've achieved your goal in your next post, and just call it a day?

Out of consideration for readers who could be doing something else (like scooping up and weighing their navel lint) instead of wading through tens of future pages of this thread, I thought it would be considerate to get these insurmountable challenges to the potential of this thread informing anyone of anything, out of the way sooner rather than later.
Thank you, Tom+

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2019, 11:42:50 AM »
How many Wiegman frames are there with double heads and the side wall in focus?

The distinctive 'double head at double elevation' phenomenon does not appear in the Lovelady@LowerElevation frames, Mr Davidson, so I'm not sure why you are posting one of them here. (His head in the out-of-focus frame you have posted is being stretched btw--------different thing altogether, and not relevant!)

Now, turning to the Lovelady@UpperElevation frames...

At a conservative estimate, the following four frames show the double head and the side wall in (some) focus:

It is possible that, in one or two of the even sharper frames elsewhere in this Lovelady@UpperElevation sequence, Mr Oswald's features were evident enough to merit targeting for obscuring (as was the case for the entire Lovelady@LowerElevation sequence). But------------due to the apparent movement of Mr Oswald's head-------------I'm not quite convinced this would have been necessary.

I must reiterate the key point here: the distinctive 'double head at double elevation' phenomenon attaches itself uniquely to Mr Lovelady. Lots of blur, image-stretching, etc. elsewhere, but only Mr Lovelady manages to get a second head with a will of its own across multiple frames. And that would be the same Mr Lovelady who uniquely manages to attract an impossible shadow to his body--------------an impossible shadow that has the remarkable property that it can get in front of a car aerial!

Coincidences? Not a chance! Thumb1:
« Last Edit: December 09, 2019, 12:32:29 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2019, 11:42:50 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2019, 11:52:48 AM »
Thank you, Tom+

There you go, Mr Scully----------another pat on the head from a rabid LNer-------------and another item for the folder marked 'People Praising Moi'. Maybe one day Mr O'Blazney will even write a Book in Which you are (~gasp~) Cited! :P

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2019, 11:55:54 AM »
There you go, Mr Scully----------another pat on the head from a rabid LNer-------------and another item for the folder marked 'People Praising Moi'. Maybe one day Mr O'Blazney will even write a Book in Which you are (~gasp~) Cited! :P

Funny seeing a tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist call a so-called Lone Nutter "rabid".

--  MWT  ;)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2019, 11:55:54 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2019, 12:00:06 PM »
Funny seeing a tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist call a so-called Lone Nutter "rabid".

--  MWT  ;)

"I, Mr Thomas Graves, have a rational and straightforward explanation for the dark vertical strip down Lovelady's side in the Wiegman film. Here it is: _________________________"

Thumb1: