Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A Candidate For Prayer Person?  (Read 26089 times)

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

Re: A Candidate For Prayer Person?
« Reply #56 on: December 14, 2019, 11:25:05 AM »
Advertisement
Still can't explain the 'shadow' down Mr Lovelady, eh, Mr Scully?

Oh dear. It seems the great Gift you have been Given (i.e. using the word-search function on archives) has no useful application here... Explains your hostility! :D

and what, pray tell, mssr. 'prayerdude', explains your cognitive dissonance?  anybody but oswald.  i remember having a nice chat with mssr. bugliosi back in the day.  that, and other conversations changed my mind, for i was almost like you.  and then there was leo damore, whose book deprived ted kennedy of his mantle as president. and before that, lane and garrison, et. al.  they polluted the minds of millions...... MILLIONS !!!  mae  didn't help, either.  nor did sarah mcclendon, whose wheelchair i used to push into the white house for press conferences (they don't have press conferences anymore.....sigh+), passing notes to tim mccury from her.  oh, those were the days !!.  everything changed when W was illegally named 'the chief'.  they wouldn't let me in then after that numbskull was erected, as i had an FBI file, et. al., but she bellowed "the president shall hear of this !!"....... then they let me in. did you know she was responsible for an 11 million-dollar makeover in order to have handicapped people accessible into the white house? (read: americans with disabilities act)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: December 14, 2019, 11:25:05 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #57 on: December 14, 2019, 01:35:39 PM »
and what, pray tell, mssr. 'prayerdude', explains your cognitive dissonance?  anybody but oswald.  i remember having a nice chat with mssr. bugliosi back in the day.  that, and other conversations changed my mind, for i was almost like you.  and then there was leo damore, whose book deprived ted kennedy of his mantle as president. and before that, lane and garrison, et. al.  they polluted the minds of millions...... MILLIONS !!!  mae  didn't help, either.  nor did sarah mcclendon, whose wheelchair i used to push into the white house for press conferences (they don't have press conferences anymore.....sigh+), passing notes to tim mccury from her.  oh, those were the days !!.  everything changed when W was illegally named 'the chief'.  they wouldn't let me in then after that numbskull was erected, as i had an FBI file, et. al., but she bellowed "the president shall hear of this !!"....... then they let me in. did you know she was responsible for an 11 million-dollar makeover in order to have handicapped people accessible into the white house? (read: americans with disabilities act)

No comment needed.

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #58 on: December 14, 2019, 02:26:02 PM »
I'm sorry, Mr Ford, but I honestly fail to see how this could possibly be a reflection in the glass door:

Wonderful that Mr DuVall's daughter got back to you!  Thumb1:

*Yes, I agree, Mr. Ford, what a fine lady and seemingly a remarkable human being as well.

Re. logo patch: the position of Prayer Man's hand(s) at his chest does not rule out a patch being there.

*Where that makes sense in that particular filming sequence, note his right hand in this sequence ---->
https://i0.wp.com/www.prayer-man.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Wiegman_Analysis_1.jpg?resize=228%2C531
His breast pocket is fully exposed yet void of the sewing handiwork of Mr. DuVall's loving wife. There is no accompanying company logo patch or his name stitched onto Prayer Man's shirt.

Re. color of shirt: we cannot say that Prayer Man's shirt is dark (the shirt Mr Oswald wore to work that day was light reddish btw!). The company's shirt may have been off-white, which could well show up in the shade as Prayer Man's. Alternatively, it could be that Mr DuVall didn't wear that shirt to work that day (we don't know how relaxed company policy was in that regard).

*There is a major contrast in difference between the colour white, even off-white, with the actual shirt colour worn by the wrongly accused (the only person & position not shared in CE 1381 (for good reason given what and who that specific position would have revealed). Brb out for a few with Fido, will respond to remainder of your post when we return from his nature romp)

Just to be clear, Mr Ford--------------------I am not claiming that Mr DuVall is Prayer Man, but I am not willing just yet to rule him out as a candidate. Just as I am not willing fully to rule out Mr Oswald either!  Thumb1:

Out of interest, do you believe Mr DuVall was a liar and was not actually in the front entrance at the time of the motorcade?
« Last Edit: December 14, 2019, 03:20:44 PM by Alan J. Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #58 on: December 14, 2019, 02:26:02 PM »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #59 on: December 14, 2019, 03:07:09 PM »

Just to be clear, Mr Ford--------------------I am not claiming that Mr DuVall is Prayer Man, but I am not willing just yet to rule him out as a candidate. Just as I am not willing fully to rule out Mr Oswald either!  Thumb1:

Out of interest, do you believe Mr DuVall was a liar and was not actually in the front entrance at the time of the motorcade?,

*Continuation...

Appreciate your clarification, Thank You. In respect to your decision to not ruling Mr. DuVall out just yet that's  your prerogative sir.  Please be mindful though that I have a photo of Mr. DuVall at his daughter's wedding where he is taller than the groom & the groom:s father (both taller than Prayer Man). Cheers @ not ruling out the wrongly accused as Prayer Man either. Guinness!!!!!

In respect to your last thought/question there...where I do understand some people will actually immerse themselves into major events, No, I don't believe  Mr. DuVall is one of them. I believe after unloading at the docks in the rear of the TSBD, he ventured upstairs to purchase a soft-drink to quench his thirst, and made a decision to call his supervisor for permission to eat his lunch and await the P. Parade. No harm, no foul a reasonable thing to do.

Moving along now, Mr. Ford, to date, Has anyone managed to reasonably explain away that rather telling shadow running down Mr. Lovelady:s right side?
« Last Edit: December 14, 2019, 03:12:43 PM by Alan J. Ford »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #60 on: December 14, 2019, 03:41:52 PM »
Last thought today, Mr. Ford, referencing the bottom photo in your response (Reply 70, above), Could either of the two gentlemen in that photograph on the far left (positions 2 & 3 viewing left to right potentially be delivery drivers)?

I'll try to follow up on this by enhancing the image w/zoom, but Em is giving me that look, so off here for now to complete some odds & ends today.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: December 14, 2019, 03:41:52 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #61 on: December 14, 2019, 04:50:29 PM »
*Where that makes sense in that particular filming sequence, note his right hand in this sequence ---->
https://i0.wp.com/www.prayer-man.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Wiegman_Analysis_1.jpg?resize=228%2C531
His breast pocket is fully exposed yet void of the sewing handiwork of Mr. DuVall's loving wife. There is no accompanying company logo patch or his name stitched onto Prayer Man's shirt.

What color was the logo patch?

Just to be clear here: I don't believe PrayerManInWiegman is necessarily the same person as PrayerManInDarnell. We have IMO good grounds in fact for believing PrayerManInWiegman to be Mr Bill Shelley!  Thumb1:

*There is a major contrast in difference between the colour white, even off-white, with the actual shirt colour worn by the wrongly accused (the only person & position not shared in CE 1381 (for good reason given what and who that specific position would have revealed). Brb out for a few with Fido, will respond to remainder of your post when we return from his nature romp)

We don't know what color PrayerManInDarnell's shirt is. And we don't know for sure the exact tone of Mr DuVall's white work shirt (nor whether he was even wearing it that day)!

Hi to Fido btw!  Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #62 on: December 14, 2019, 04:53:46 PM »
In respect to your decision to not ruling Mr. DuVall out just yet that's  your prerogative sir.  Please be mindful though that I have a photo of Mr. DuVall at his daughter's wedding where he is taller than the groom & the groom:s father (both taller than Prayer Man).

We don't know for sure how tall Prayer Man is---------------much depends on where exactly and how exactly he is standing!  Thumb1:

In respect to your last thought/question there...where I do understand some people will actually immerse themselves into major events, No, I don't believe  Mr. DuVall is one of them. I believe after unloading at the docks in the rear of the TSBD, he ventured upstairs to purchase a soft-drink to quench his thirst, and made a decision to call his supervisor for permission to eat his lunch and await the P. Parade. No harm, no foul a reasonable thing to do.

Thumb1:

But that means--------------if he's not PrayerManInDarnell----------------then he has to be somewhere in that doorway!

Moving along now, Mr. Ford, to date, Has anyone managed to reasonably explain away that rather telling shadow running down Mr. Lovelady:s right side?

No!  :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #62 on: December 14, 2019, 04:53:46 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #63 on: December 14, 2019, 04:55:59 PM »
Last thought today, Mr. Ford, referencing the bottom photo in your response (Reply 70, above), Could either of the two gentlemen in that photograph on the far left (positions 2 & 3 viewing left to right potentially be delivery drivers)?

Sure--------------and that's the kind of off-white I'm talking about potentially for Mr DuVall.

Funnily enough, there was a time when those two fellows were confidently identified by some folks as Mr Bill Shelley and Mr Roy Truly!

Thumb1: