Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A Candidate For Prayer Person?  (Read 26102 times)

Offline Larry Trotter

Re: A Candidate For Prayer Person?
« Reply #128 on: January 09, 2020, 03:19:13 AM »
Advertisement
Paulene Sanders has testified  ".....I noticed Sarah Stanton next to me....". Mrs Sanders was standing way over on the east side and on the top platform.

The only real issue for me, regarding the front steps, is the fact that not one person said Oswald was on the front steps, and no other evidence has placed him on the front steps entrance to the TSBD during the assassination.

As I recall, PaulineSanders indicated in her statement that she was on the east side of the landing, but I do not recall her saying "way over". In any event, consideration should be given to the measurement of the landing wall to wall is reportedly estimated to have been about 11' 6", on 11/22/'63. And, I do not recall PaulineSanders indicating SarahStanton being on the east side of the landing, but "next to" could have each lady on opposite sides of the landing/center handrail.

The fact that not one person/eyewitness ever stating LeeHarveyOswald being seen on the front steps, or landing, as well as no other evidence placing him on the front steps/landing of the TSBD during the assassination is quite important.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #128 on: January 09, 2020, 03:19:13 AM »

Offline Matthew Finch

« Reply #129 on: January 09, 2020, 11:54:26 AM »
There is a distinct lack of EVIDENCE to 'prove' who PP is either way. I'm afraid that persistently repeating the same theory/theories does NOT make it fact.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #130 on: January 09, 2020, 03:15:34 PM »
"next to" could have each lady on opposite sides of the landing/center handrail.

Amen, brother!  That's why it's relatively meaningless that Frazier and Lovelady also said that she was "next to" them.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #130 on: January 09, 2020, 03:15:34 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #131 on: January 09, 2020, 07:35:19 PM »
There is a distinct lack of EVIDENCE to 'prove' who PP is either way. I'm afraid that persistently repeating the same theory/theories does NOT make it fact.

I remain mindful that SarahDeanStanton was among the known Motorcade Viewers on the stairs/landing as it passed the entrance portal, as well as mindful that the reliable evidentiary valuable indicative information sufficiently indicates that LeeHarveyOswald was not there at that time. So, a good place to start, and continue from there.

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #132 on: January 09, 2020, 08:03:02 PM »
Amen, brother!  That's why it's relatively meaningless that Frazier and Lovelady also said that she was "next to" them.

Who is she? Is there a specific posted reply that is what is being referenced?
« Last Edit: January 09, 2020, 08:50:33 PM by Larry Trotter »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #132 on: January 09, 2020, 08:03:02 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #133 on: January 09, 2020, 08:04:11 PM »
Who is she? Is there a specific posted reply that is that is being referenced?

Stanton

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #134 on: January 10, 2020, 06:08:18 AM »
Stanton is the most probable candidate for the person named Prayerman by Sean Murphy.

Why?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #134 on: January 10, 2020, 06:08:18 AM »

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #135 on: January 10, 2020, 03:30:48 PM »
Why?

Again..... it was a dude taking pictures with a camera, but it wasn't Oswald.  He was busy upstairs at the time, uh........