Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Fifty Six Years Later, and Still The Oswald Apologists Have No Conspiracy Proof  (Read 4302 times)

Offline Steve Barber

Advertisement
  Enough said.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 06:16:42 PM by Steve Barber »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Steve Barber

Redundant thread.

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2303.0.html

I don't reside here, John, therefore hadn't the slightest idea someone had already posted a thread.   No harm in reposting it, though.  Facts are facts, after all.

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Jerry Organ

I don't reside here, John, therefore hadn't the slightest idea someone had already posted a thread.   No harm in reposting it, though.  Facts are facts, after all.

No problems, Steve. John I. thinks he's the Forum Nanny.

BTW, Mytton started the "56 years later" topic on Nov. 22 and the critics paraphrased it in a new topic a day later.

Offline Steve Barber

No problems, Steve. John I. thinks he's the Forum Nanny.

BTW, Mytton started the "56 years later" topic on Nov. 22 and the critics paraphrased it in a new topic a day later.

Thank you, Jerry.  I'm not surprised that the critics paraphrased  Mr. Mytton's thread.  I saw their's which prompted me to post this one.  ;)

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

Great, let’s post a hundred threads then, all stating that you all haven’t been able to prove in the last 56 years that Oswald did it. Because, you know repetition is awesome.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2019, 01:38:25 AM by John Iacoletti »

Offline Paul May

Reasonable people believe Oswald the shooter and nobody else. Oswald working for somebody? We don’t know and never will.

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Martin Weidmann

Reasonable people believe Oswald the shooter and nobody else. Oswald working for somebody? We don’t know and never will.

Reasonable people believe Oswald the shooter and nobody else.

Dumb, narrow minded and unreasonable people say what you just said.