Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Fifty Six Years Later, and Still The Oswald Apologists Have No Conspiracy Proof  (Read 402 times)

Offline Steve Barber

Enough said.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 06:16:42 PM by Steve Barber »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Steve Barber

Redundant thread.

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2303.0.html

I don't reside here, John, therefore hadn't the slightest idea someone had already posted a thread.   No harm in reposting it, though.  Facts are facts, after all.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Jerry Organ

• Zapruder Frames
I don't reside here, John, therefore hadn't the slightest idea someone had already posted a thread.   No harm in reposting it, though.  Facts are facts, after all.

No problems, Steve. John I. thinks he's the Forum Nanny.

BTW, Mytton started the "56 years later" topic on Nov. 22 and the critics paraphrased it in a new topic a day later.

Offline Steve Barber

No problems, Steve. John I. thinks he's the Forum Nanny.

BTW, Mytton started the "56 years later" topic on Nov. 22 and the critics paraphrased it in a new topic a day later.

Thank you, Jerry.  I'm not surprised that the critics paraphrased  Mr. Mytton's thread.  I saw their's which prompted me to post this one.  ;)

JFK Assassination Forum

Online John Iacoletti

Great, letís post a hundred threads then, all stating that you all havenít been able to prove in the last 56 years that Oswald did it. Because, you know repetition is awesome.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2019, 01:38:25 AM by John Iacoletti »

Offline Paul May

Reasonable people believe Oswald the shooter and nobody else. Oswald working for somebody? We donít know and never will.

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Martin Weidmann

Reasonable people believe Oswald the shooter and nobody else. Oswald working for somebody? We donít know and never will.

Reasonable people believe Oswald the shooter and nobody else.

Dumb, narrow minded and unreasonable people say what you just said.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Jerry Freeman

What would it take to actually prove that there was a conspiracy anyway? ....especially after 56 years ::)

Offline Steve Barber

Great, letís post a hundred threads then, all stating that you all havenít been able to prove in the last 56 years that Oswald did it. Because, you know repetition is awesome.

What's the difference?  You people have been posting  hundreds of posts of the same tripe for 56 years claiming there's a conspiracy, a second gunman, etc. without one shred of evidence that Oswald didn't do it!   "Repetition is awesome" works both ways.  It most definitely is not limited to those who believe Oswald is the lone assassin.  The conspiracy books contain the same thing. Rubbish.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2019, 05:04:25 AM by Steve Barber »

JFK Assassination Forum

Mobile View