Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The "smirk"  (Read 25419 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: The "smirk"
« Reply #56 on: December 03, 2019, 11:56:24 PM »
Advertisement

Yeah, that was illegal too.

They had probable cause.

Please specify what probable cause they had to suspect the man at the library or the man in the theater committed a crime.

There is plenty of evidence. Here are the words of close civilian eyewitness Hugh Aynesworth from page 35 of his book "Witness to History":

"Oswald stood up, raised his hands in an apparent gesture of surrender and then socked McDonald in the face with his left fist. With his right hand, he pulled a .38 Smith & Wesson from his belt."

Aynesworth wasn't inside the theater.  He just repeating the official mythology.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: December 03, 2019, 11:56:24 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #57 on: December 04, 2019, 12:04:34 AM »

given exclusive taxi rides by the Dallas police

Actually Hugh Aynesworth rode with WFAA-TV camera crew Vic Robertson and Ron Reiland from the TSBD to the scene at 10th Street and Patton Ave. Then he ran the distance from there to the Texas Theater on his own two legs. And he showed up at the Ruby shooting Oswald scene on his own at the last minute. It is amazing how y'all can suspect a reporter doing his job, and turn around and dismiss LHO going to Irving on Thursday 11/21/63 unexpectedly and returning with a long package to the TSBD on Friday 11/22/63. Simply amazing... ???
Actually so he said....so he wrote. Who saw Oswald return with a long package? Did you? How would Aynes' know that he should "run to the Texas Theater" and then be there just in time for Oswald's arrest? Impossible...even for Lois Lane.
You sure are gullible.
He was with the police when they entered the Texas Theater searching for Oswald
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugh_Aynesworth#cite_note-Broyles-2
An inside man for the CIA in Dallas and an informant for the FBI...Aynesworth went to New Orleans with the express task to discredit The Garrison inquiry...and that was before anyone hardly even knew what the inquiry was all about. Then he had the never-ending task [still does] of squelching any hint of a JFK conspiracy.
Hugh Aynesworth seems to be be some kind of hero to you because you spoke to him a couple of times. So buy into the myth...no skin off my ear.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #58 on: December 04, 2019, 12:49:00 AM »
Actually so he said....so he wrote. Who saw Oswald return with a long package? Did you? How would Aynes' know that he should "run to the Texas Theater" and then be there just in time for Oswald's arrest? Impossible...even for Lois Lane.
You sure are gullible. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugh_Aynesworth#cite_note-Broyles-2
An inside man for the CIA in Dallas and an informant for the FBI...Aynesworth went to New Orleans with the express task to discredit The Garrison inquiry...and that was before anyone hardly even knew what the inquiry was all about. Then he had the never-ending task [still does] of squelching any hint of a JFK conspiracy.
Hugh Aynesworth seems to be be some kind of hero to you because you spoke to him a couple of times. So buy into the myth...no skin off my ear.

How would Aynes' know that he should "run to the Texas Theater

Aynesworth's words from pages 31 & 32 of his book "Witness to History":

..."I heard on an FBI car radio that a suspect had just run into the Texas Theater, about six or seven blocks up Jefferson Avenue. I didn't see any newsmen close by, and I hesitated to ask a carload of cops to ride with them, so I took off at a run."

Hugh Aynesworth seems to be be some kind of hero to you because you spoke to him a couple of times

He was there on the scene as it happened. (Were you there?) He is a respected journalist and authority on the JFK assassination. Here are more of his words (page 211):

"Finally I have never disputed the possibility of a conspiracy, or conspiracies, behind the Kennedy assassination. Do not doubt that's a story I'd love to break. However the proof of such a plot continues to elude us. Like it or not, that leaves us with the record as it stands.
So let me add, after fifty years of covering the Kennedy assassination, I am open to any new information if it comes to light and would welcome it no matter where it would lead."

I will say that he was curious about my research efforts and asked me a few questions. And I see no reason to not believe that he is indeed still open to any new information.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #58 on: December 04, 2019, 12:49:00 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #59 on: December 04, 2019, 01:48:47 AM »
We could take the Aynesworth topic here and smirk...  https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2325.0.html

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #60 on: December 04, 2019, 01:56:10 AM »
He was there on the scene as it happened. (Were you there?)
I was a school kid. I did see the motorcade parade pass by that day up further on Main St.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: December 04, 2019, 01:56:10 AM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #61 on: December 04, 2019, 12:59:15 PM »
Please specify what probable cause they had to suspect the man at the library or the man in the theater committed a crime.

Aynesworth wasn't inside the theater.  He just repeating the official mythology.

A major crime (shooting a police officer) had been committed in the immediate vicinity. The police had an eyewitness description of the offender running away on foot and were canvasing the area looking for him. They both fit the description and were acting suspiciously. BTW, the police didn't really need reasonable cause to stop and question someone, only to arrest, or search, or seize property.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #62 on: December 04, 2019, 01:01:46 PM »
I was a school kid. I did see the motorcade parade pass by that day up further on Main St.

Yeah, I was ten years old. If you are still in the Dallas area, Hugh Aynesworth is still around. Look him up and have a conversation with him. He is a friendly guy.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #62 on: December 04, 2019, 01:01:46 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #63 on: December 04, 2019, 03:21:53 PM »

Aynesworth wasn't inside the theater.

Here are Hugh Aynesworth’s words from his interview by Larry Sneed in “No More Silence”:

“When I arrived at the Texas Theater, I ran into Jim Ewell again. We decided that he’d go upstairs into the balcony since somebody had said that he’d gone there. So Jim went up while I decided to go down and under, and maybe I could see from there what was going on in the balcony. As luck would have it, I just got in there when I saw officers coming off the stage on both sides. I don’t recall the exact number, but I wrote about it all 29 years ago.”