Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The "smirk"  (Read 25930 times)

Online Charles Collins

Re: The "smirk"
« Reply #48 on: December 03, 2019, 11:44:42 AM »
Advertisement
You find a guy watching a movie and suddenly it’s “kill the president, will you?”

LOL

You see a guy running in front of the library that fits the description of the suspect and suddenly it’s:

“They immediately grabbed me and pushed me up against the wall—my legs spread apart—and frisked me, I was so scared.”

The difference is that Adrian Hamby didn’t punch an officer in the face, and pull a revolver out and try to shoot him.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: December 03, 2019, 11:44:42 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #49 on: December 03, 2019, 02:50:03 PM »
You see a guy running in front of the library that fits the description of the suspect and suddenly it’s:

“They immediately grabbed me and pushed me up against the wall—my legs spread apart—and frisked me, I was so scared.”

Yeah, that was illegal too.

The difference is that Adrian Hamby didn’t punch an officer in the face, and pull a revolver out and try to shoot him.

There’s no evidence whatsoever that Oswald pulled a revolver out or tried to shoot an officer.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #50 on: December 03, 2019, 03:28:51 PM »

There’s no evidence whatsoever that Oswald pulled a revolver out or tried to shoot an officer.

They had probable cause.

There is plenty of evidence. Here are the words of close civilian eyewitness Hugh Aynesworth from page 35 of his book "Witness to History":

"Oswald stood up, raised his hands in an apparent gesture of surrender and then socked McDonald in the face with his left fist. With his right hand, he pulled a .38 Smith & Wesson from his belt."

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: December 03, 2019, 03:28:51 PM »

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #51 on: December 03, 2019, 04:28:52 PM »
Charles, Oswald's smirk is accompanied by a self-satisfied look in his eyes, while the look in Mommy Dearest's eyes is one of sadness. She's not smirking; she looks to be about to cry.

There's a guy in my tennis club who smirks all the time: A very very critical person who seems to consider himself superior to others.

Let me make sure I get the word count right here for my reply, lest I'll be accused of being wrong.

Two words for Bill here: Oh. Brother.

And four more words here for Bill here:

Give. Me. A. Break.

::)

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #52 on: December 03, 2019, 06:56:44 PM »
Here are the words of close civilian eyewitness Hugh Aynesworth from page 35 of his book "Witness to History":

I've always wondered..what are the odds of someone being in Dealey when the shots were fired...given exclusive taxi rides by the Dallas police...showing up at the Tippit shooting site....arriving in time to see Oswald arrested...and then standing along side with everybody when Ruby shot Oswald?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #52 on: December 03, 2019, 06:56:44 PM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #53 on: December 03, 2019, 06:58:24 PM »
How appropriate was cigar chompin' Detective Paul Bentley's smirk, seen here mugging for the camera?

It's called setting up the patsy, otherwise, there is no way in hell that the inept Keystone Cops DPD captured Oswald an hour after he shot JFK. The whole timeline stinks of double-cross and rush to judgement.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 07:00:58 PM by Jack Trojan »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #54 on: December 03, 2019, 07:07:31 PM »
Charles, Oswald's smirk is accompanied by a self-satisfied look in his eyes, while the look in Mommy Dearest's eyes is one of sadness. She's not smirking; she looks to be about to cry.
Two words for Bill here: Oh. Brother.
Oh brother.....analyst wannabe  :-\

How appropriate was cigar chompin' Detective Paul Bentley's smirk, seen here mugging for the camera?
All those cops are smirking. Oswald is not smirking. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #54 on: December 03, 2019, 07:07:31 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #55 on: December 03, 2019, 08:28:07 PM »

I've always wondered..what are the odds of someone being in Dealey when the shots were fired...given exclusive taxi rides by the Dallas police...showing up at the Tippit shooting site....arriving in time to see Oswald arrested...and then standing along side with everybody when Ruby shot Oswald?

given exclusive taxi rides by the Dallas police

Actually Hugh Aynesworth rode with WFAA-TV camera crew Vic Robertson and Ron Reiland from the TSBD to the scene at 10th Street and Patton Ave. Then he ran the distance from there to the Texas Theater on his own two legs. And he showed up at the Ruby shooting Oswald scene on his own at the last minute. It is amazing how y'all can suspect a reporter doing his job, and turn around and dismiss LHO going to Irving on Thursday 11/21/63 unexpectedly and returning with a long package to the TSBD on Friday 11/22/63. Simply amazing... ???