Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The "smirk"  (Read 25422 times)

Online Charles Collins

The "smirk"
« on: November 28, 2019, 01:38:39 PM »
Advertisement
Several witnesses thought LHO's trait of pursing his lips with upturned ends was a smile, grin, or smirk:

His mother also had this trait:

It is a trait that apparently is in response to stress. There are a few witnesses that remarked about this in their statements. Here are a couple of them that I have recently take note of:

Cecil McWatters in his 11/22/63 affidavit (edit - this has been shown to be inaccurate, see later in this thread):

Barbara Davis in her WC testimony:

I was wondering how many other witnesses noticed this trait and remarked about it. If you know of or come across any, please add them to this post. Thanks!

« Last Edit: November 30, 2019, 12:55:00 PM by Charles Collins »

JFK Assassination Forum

The "smirk"
« on: November 28, 2019, 01:38:39 PM »

Offline Mike Orr

Re: The "smirk"
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2019, 04:18:03 PM »
The look on Oswald's face was the look of disbelief ! It was said that Oswald thought he might be getting set-up . Oswald was no dumb-ass as some people portrayed him to be . He was charged with killing Tippit while he was in the Texas Theater and he was charged with assassinating Kennedy while he was in the break room at the TSBD . From Russia to New Orleans to Dallas , he was setup to take a fall for the Biggest Assassination of our time ! From JFK to Trump , how in the world did we go backwards ? Coincidence ? I don't think so !

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2019, 04:52:11 PM »
The look on Oswald's face was the look of disbelief ! It was said that Oswald thought he might be getting set-up . Oswald was no dumb-ass as some people portrayed him to be . He was charged with killing Tippit while he was in the Texas Theater and he was charged with assassinating Kennedy while he was in the break room at the TSBD . From Russia to New Orleans to Dallas , he was setup to take a fall for the Biggest Assassination of our time ! From JFK to Trump , how in the world did we go backwards ? Coincidence ? I don't think so !

The look on Oswald's face was the look of disbelief !

This is his disbelief look...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2019, 04:52:11 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2019, 05:04:54 PM »
It is a trait that apparently is in response to stress. There are a few witnesses that remarked about this in their statements. Here are a couple of them that I have recently take note of:

Cecil McWatters in his 11/22/63 affidavit:

McWatters’ “grinning man” was Roy Milton Jones.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2019, 05:28:41 PM »
McWatters’ “grinning man” was Roy Milton Jones.

From McWatters' affidavit (in case you missed it):

"This man looks like the #2 man I saw in a lineup tonight."

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2019, 05:28:41 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2019, 06:05:47 PM »
From McWatters' affidavit (in case you missed it):

"This man looks like the #2 man I saw in a lineup tonight."

"looks like" :D :D :D :D

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2019, 06:22:56 PM »
Several witnesses thought LHO's trait of pursing his lips with upturned ends was a smile, grin, or smirk:

His mother also had this trait:

Cecil McWatters in his 11/22/63 affidavit:

Barbara Davis in her WC testimony:

I was wondering how many other witnesses noticed this trait and remarked about it. If you know of or come across any, please add them to this post. Thanks!

Charles, Oswald's smirk is accompanied by a self-satisfied look in his eyes, while the look in Mommy Dearest's eyes is one of sadness. She's not smirking; she looks to be about to cry.

There's a guy in my tennis club who smirks all the time: A very very critical person who seems to consider himself superior to others.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2019, 06:22:56 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2019, 06:29:14 PM »
"looks like" :D :D :D :D

Yep, #2

Not #1
Not #3
Not #4

Get it, Ray?