Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: 56 years later and still the WC apologists deny the conspiracy.  (Read 28282 times)

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

Re: 56 years later and still the WC apologists deny the conspiracy.
« Reply #104 on: December 03, 2019, 07:49:31 AM »
Advertisement
Stephen B. Lemann, uncle of Nicholas B. Lemann and step-brother of Mildred Lyons Baldwin, and owner of more than ten percent interest in WDSU,
described by Garrison as WDSU outside counsel distributing "CIA funds".....

December 21, 1991, JFK, the movie, is released in theaters.:
January, 1992 issue of GQ Magazine:

No disclosure in Nicholas’s rebuttal to Zachary Sklar, or from Sklar about Lemann’s conflicts/background:
Were Sklar and Stone unaware of critic Nicholas's background because Garrison kept the editor of his biography, Zachary Sklar, as well as Oliver Stone, in the dark?

Here's that Dallas priest, again.... In April, 2016, I received an email from the author Gayle Nix Jackson, whose grandfather made the Nix film. She had contacted Walter Machann and he had agreed to meet with her. He was located through details in his mother's obituary in DMN.
She asked me for suggestions of questions to ask the former priest. The meeting took place but he refused to discuss anything related to the period before he worked on foreign assignment for the U.N. in Asia.

May 26, 1957 DMN article

Bless me, Fadduh, for I have sinned, and have never given a confession, coz' nobody listens anyway.

Great findings (again), Tom.  Oh, bytheway....... I see Cardinal Stone has anointed St. Judyth of Bradenton with his Most Holy Oil (from his scalp, maybe?)  Got Brylcreem?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #104 on: December 03, 2019, 07:49:31 AM »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #105 on: December 03, 2019, 08:57:38 AM »
Bless me, Fadduh, for I have sinned, and have never given a confession, coz' nobody listens anyway.

Great findings (again), Tom.  Oh, bytheway....... I see Cardinal Stone has anointed St. Judyth of Bradenton with his Most Holy Oil (from his scalp, maybe?)  Got Brylcreem?

Mark, the two of them deserve each other. Harold, Sylvia, Roger Feinman, formerly of CBS died trying to "solve the case." Mary's and Garrison's families, along with Oliver and Judyth,
have been monetizing cherry picked details. It's always about the benjamins. Sempel when he was at Warner greenlighted the money to make JFK. I wonder if he interacted with Garrison.

What is DiEugenio blaming Donald Carpenter or Max Holland for doing, embarrassing Jim with facts? Dallas in November has experienced its share of face saving.
Remember Janney's presentation there in 2012? "We concluded he was missing and must be a CIA assassin, but it turned out we couldn't find him because he changed his name to "Bill".
« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 09:14:21 AM by Tom Scully »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #106 on: December 04, 2019, 09:09:32 AM »
33.3 seconds. Seriously, Chapman? So you think your “two-fer” happened on Stemmons Freeway then?

Oops. Just corrected that, TypoSuckJohnny.
Thanks for living up to the above term I coined for you.
Run, Johnny... RUN... hide behind your typo-sucking

You call what I post irrelevant: Tell us why I should engage a contrarian in your interminable blablafuckinbla when I can get my point across in one powerful image.

« Last Edit: December 04, 2019, 09:48:17 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #106 on: December 04, 2019, 09:09:32 AM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #107 on: December 04, 2019, 11:44:31 AM »
Just a rule reminder for Chapman.

"Behave at all times, no swearing, racism or personal insults."

Online Jerry Organ

« Reply #108 on: December 04, 2019, 04:00:35 PM »
Just a rule reminder for Chapman.

"Behave at all times, no swearing, racism or personal insults."

If that was seriously enforced, the Forum would self-destruct.

With all the run-around and silliness, how about closing the Forum for two weeks around the upcoming holidays?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #108 on: December 04, 2019, 04:00:35 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #109 on: December 04, 2019, 04:01:56 PM »
Oops. Just corrected that, TypoSuckJohnny.

Why is it that every time Chapman screws up some aspect of this case (which is pretty much every day), it’s a “typo”. I suppose it was also a “typo” when he claimed the gunman was 12-15 feet away from Callaway too.

You call what I post irrelevant: Tell us why I should engage a contrarian in your interminable blablafuckinbla when I can get my point across in one powerful image.

What point? You refuse to engage in the details because you are woefully ignorant of them. You’re here to play games and try to look “clever”.

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #110 on: December 04, 2019, 08:20:06 PM »
What point? You refuse to engage in the details because you are woefully ignorant of them. You’re here to play games and try to look “clever”.

Nice. Very nice. Like this one. I'm still waiting for one of the geniuses here to tell me how in the XXXX that bullet went upward and out of the neck...

So after all of the blather here with photos of skinny guys in underwear and photos of the murder taken much earlier but somehow magically being synced up with the Z film. And of faulty methodologies and proper ingredients (or better ingredients if you eat Papa John - LOL), I ask here again:

Here's the FBI reenactment photo down on the ground. The G Men got the wound positioning correct based on the autopsy:

And then of course they went ahead and filmed this reenactment from the so-called [throw down] sniper's nest:

You can tell the cast of characters in the first photo are the same as the second during the filmed reenactment. You can also see the sticker exactly where it's supposed to be. One of the Oswald Did It believers here agrees with this.

Now there's going to be more blathering here. The seat heights weren't the same in the limo...it's a Cadillac vs. the Lincoln limo. My hunch is that the G Men didn't care about this because they figured the main thrust here was to see where the bullet from the 6th floor was going to go from start to finish. After all, they did get the wound placement right based on the stickers. Further, the JBC stand-in is slightly inboard from the JFK one which is also right.

And yet - look at that second photo. How did it exit from Kennedy's throat? It's impossible logically and plausibly.

And as the text says in the image, the wound terminated, meaning it was not a through and through exit [based on the autopsy].

So...commence the debate [or excuses], please.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #110 on: December 04, 2019, 08:20:06 PM »

Online Jerry Organ

« Reply #111 on: December 04, 2019, 08:43:22 PM »

Nice. Very nice. Like this one. I'm still waiting for one of the geniuses here to tell me how in the XXXX that bullet went upward and out of the neck...

First I've heard you mention "upward". I kept asking you for specifics.

How do your graphics show a bullet going upwards? Make the jacket bunch upwards a bit as in life, and a downward trajectory at the base of the back of the neck will transit to emerge near the base of the front of the neck. Or is the acknowledgement of the jacket bunch a case of woeful ignorance?

Why the autopsy photo? Did the FBI do a second autopsy on Elm Street?