Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: 56 years later and still the WC apologists deny the conspiracy.  (Read 28275 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: 56 years later and still the WC apologists deny the conspiracy.
« Reply #80 on: November 30, 2019, 01:34:12 AM »
Advertisement
56 years later... and the single bullet theory is still the stupidest theory ever proposed. A miraculous shot with a miraculous bullet miraculously "found" miraculously intact!

Well said , Jerry....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #80 on: November 30, 2019, 01:34:12 AM »

Online Jerry Organ

« Reply #81 on: November 30, 2019, 02:38:30 AM »
You asked me what my experiment could tell you, if you bothered to do it. But you didn't understand my ans the 1st time so forget it.

No, it's so YOU will do the experiment for yourself and stop posting your feckless graphics.

No, I'm talking about photogrammetry, which is the only way you can use graphics to render a 3D model from a 2D image and use it to make your point, otherwise, your graphics tell us nothing and you are obviously not a photogrammetrist.

"Yes, it is a cheat for you to use unregistered imagery
     from 2D film, ortho-rectify it and render a 3D CGI
     model in ArcGIS and use the physics engine to prove
     the Magic Bullet trajectory, unless you can actually do it?

Well you were talking about ArcGIS software, which is mostly used in mapping, not objects per se for comparison with photos. The "GIS" stands for "geographic information system".

You showed me squat. Your excuse was "short at the back, long on top", but I was talking about the long on top, short on top (autopsy) aspect of the photos. Then your next excuse was "wet on top just looks like short on top". Do you see the LNer excuse pattern here? Didn't think so.

The hair was probably made wet for the taking of the Back-of-the-Head photo, so as to comb it and thus better expose the in-shoot wound for the camera. Wet hair clumps together. Pictures of Kennedy-in-life with his hair wet shows the same thing. There's also the matter of foreshortening of the long strands (on the top of the head) that are seen in the Back-of-the-Head photo due to the change in perspective and camera angle.

What you failed to grasp here is that proving the MB was possible cannot be achieved with 2D graphics and Photoshop. You must use photogrammetry to restore the 3D to a 2D photo so you can measure all the 3D angles, etc. Since you are no photo expert your only option is to conduct your experiments in the real world with real 3D objects and lasers. Then you don't have to know anything about forensic photo-metrology to prove the MB was possible, which you don't.

The better 3D models are properly done with a 3D scanning technique, first marketed in the 1960s. Not from 2D views (though some have tried).

There's no reason a reasonably-accurate 3D model can't be used to compare to the same item in a photo. Hundreds of professional 3D experts and artists do just that year-after-year. Probably more reliable than the chance of a random human matching Kennedy's physiology and posture in the motorcade by sitting upright in a chair.

This is my last response to you in this thread because it is like pounding my head against the wall. So you can have the last word. But from now on refer to the following graphic to demonstrate the SET UP for my 2 laser challenge, which you not only failed to do, but failed to comprehend.

Otherwise, soldier on!

"my last response to you in this thread"

Also put me on your ignore list. Thanks.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2019, 03:56:29 AM by Jerry Organ »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #82 on: November 30, 2019, 04:15:41 AM »
Bill,

Please take it easy on John.

After all, he's been so busy in his garden that all he can see now are blobs.

--  MWT  ;)

All together now:

GRAVES — GET A LIFE.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #82 on: November 30, 2019, 04:15:41 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #83 on: November 30, 2019, 08:36:27 AM »
Bill,

Please take it easy on John.

After all, he's been so busy in his garden that all he can see now are blobs.

--  MWT  ;)

Don't use my posts to attack any other posters on a subject that I'm not interested in.

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #84 on: November 30, 2019, 11:18:21 AM »
   nobody  Walt believes that the alleged single bullet hit JFK at the time of Croft?

Mr Iacoletti .....   I'm not sure how precise you are being when you say the single bullet hit JFK at the instant that Croft snapped the shutter.....But I believe that Croft snapped the shutter a split second after the bullet passed through JFK's throat .....However my name is not Nobody.....

Walt, you're way off base and incorrect with this. The Croft photo was NOT shot a split second after the bullet passed through. That's way too early in the shooting sequence. That photo was taken before JFK had a chance to be yelled at by the women down further where he looked over and smiled and waved to him. He then went behind the sign in Z and then a split second after re-appearing, the shooting sequence started.

People tend to throw around sparks flying and shots being fired earlier in the sequence to try to explain the murder. Remember the oak tree which was right there around Croft. No murder planner would have their shooters firing that early.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #84 on: November 30, 2019, 11:18:21 AM »

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #85 on: November 30, 2019, 11:49:28 AM »
So after all of the blather here with photos of skinny guys in underwear and photos of the murder taken much earlier but somehow magically being synced up with the Z film. And of faulty methodologies and proper ingredients (or better ingredients if you eat Papa John - LOL), I ask here again:

Here's the FBI reenactment photo down on the ground. The G Men got the wound positioning correct based on the autopsy:

And then of course they went ahead and filmed this reenactment from the so-called [throw down] sniper's nest:

You can tell the cast of characters in the first photo are the same as the second during the filmed reenactment. You can also see the sticker exactly where it's supposed to be. One of the Oswald Did It believers here agrees with this.

Now there's going to be more blathering here. The seat heights weren't the same in the limo...it's a Cadillac vs. the Lincoln limo. My hunch is that the G Men didn't care about this because they figured the main thrust here was to see where the bullet from the 6th floor was going to go from start to finish. After all, they did get the wound placement right based on the stickers. Further, the JBC stand-in is slightly inboard from the JFK one which is also right.

And yet - look at that second photo. How did it exit from Kennedy's throat? It's impossible logically and plausibly.

And as the text says in the image, the wound terminated, meaning it was not a through and through exit [based on the autopsy].

So...commence the debate [or excuses], please.

Online Jerry Organ

« Reply #86 on: November 30, 2019, 03:10:27 PM »
So after all of the blather here with photos of skinny guys in underwear and photos of the murder taken much earlier but somehow magically being synced up with the Z film.

The Croft photo was taken 3.33 sec before Z223. It's the best-quality semi-profile image we have of Kennedy and Connally prior-to-and-including Z223-226. Since there is no obvious change in posture between the two points, it's reasonable to use the Croft photo to determine the President's posture.

And of faulty methodologies and proper ingredients (or better ingredients if you eat Papa John - LOL), I ask here again:

You're one to cast shade. Your posts use a re-enactment photo taken up by the reflecting pool.

Here's the FBI reenactment photo down on the ground. The G Men got the wound positioning correct based on the autopsy:

And then of course they went ahead and filmed this reenactment from the so-called [throw down] sniper's nest:

You can tell the cast of characters in the first photo are the same as the second during the filmed reenactment. You can also see the sticker exactly where it's supposed to be. One of the Oswald Did It believers here agrees with this.

It's pretty close but it's unclear if they've adjusted for the jacket bunch. The Commission was aware of the bunch at some stage because it's in the Bible Report.

The Kennedy stand-in isn't slouching like JFK. I'll skip the problems with "Connally" because we're addressing just the neck transit.

Lattimer described in his 1980 book "Kennedy and Lincoln" a ballistic test to
demonstrate the neck wound at the front was small because of clothing.
  • Middle inset: Hole becomes larger with tears when away from collar stitch line.
  • Bottom inset: Large exit hole when no tie.

HSCA Forensic Pathology Panel Report
Now there's going to be more blathering here.

Only you can choose to learn. We can show you the water but no one can make you drink.

The seat heights weren't the same in the limo...it's a Cadillac vs. the Lincoln limo. My hunch is that the G Men didn't care about this because they figured the main thrust here was to see where the bullet from the 6th floor was going to go from start to finish. After all, they did get the wound placement right based on the stickers. Further, the JBC stand-in is slightly inboard from the JFK one which is also right.

Myers cleaned this up some time ago. It's an animation grab and the cross-hair intersection is a bit generic (I don't think it's exactly where it should be).

And yet - look at that second photo. How did it exit from Kennedy's throat? It's impossible logically and plausibly.

And as the text says in the image, the wound terminated, meaning it was not a through and through exit [based on the autopsy].

So...commence the debate [or excuses], please.

Mytton

You've had this graphic since Page One. A bullet entering a slouched person's upper back (specifically the base of the back of the neck) on that trajectory slope will exit at the base of the front of the neck. What don't you get?
« Last Edit: December 28, 2019, 02:31:22 PM by Jerry Organ »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #86 on: November 30, 2019, 03:10:27 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #87 on: November 30, 2019, 05:11:51 PM »
The Croft photo was taken 3.33 sec before Z223. It's the best-quality semi-profile image we have of Kennedy and Connally prior-to-and-including Z223-226. Since there is no obvious change in posture between the two points, it's reasonable to use the Croft photo to determine the President's posture.

A lot can happen in 3.33 seconds. There’s no obvious reason to think that the posture and positioning would be identical either.

It's pretty close but it's unclear if they've adjusted for the jacket bunch. The Commission was aware of the bunch at some stage because it's in the Bible Report.

The “jacket bunch” is just a lame excuse to handwave away a too-low entrance wound.