Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: 56 years later and still the WC apologists deny the conspiracy.  (Read 28281 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: 56 years later and still the WC apologists deny the conspiracy.
« Reply #72 on: November 28, 2019, 09:09:29 PM »
Advertisement
Laddie boy, we're all getting onto you.

Oh, I'm pretty sure you're incapable of convincing PhotoShopping. What I believe is that your photos are authentic but they conflict with the President's posture in the motorcade. Perhaps we'll all see what controls are present, like a camera-operator and still model.

Evidently a surrogate can sit anyway he wants and proclaim results without documentation. As far as we know, this is how you posed and the extent of your camera angle.

This sets a new standard. I can do 3D work and simply proclaim my results without publishing.

"What my experiment tells you is that it couldn't
      have happened the way the WC said it did."

We've gone thru the looking glass, alright.

Wow. It's now a cheat to utilize motorcade photos to demonstrate actual body positions. You're not Andrew Mason?

It's now a cheat to utilize motorcade photos to demonstrate actual body positions
>>> Absolutely. After all, those motorcade photos were all faked, planted or altered in some way.

And Kennedy was stark naked, sitting bolt-upright on a whoopee cushion. And JBC didn't exist.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2019, 02:59:56 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #72 on: November 28, 2019, 09:09:29 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #73 on: November 29, 2019, 01:39:22 AM »
It's now a cheat to utilize motorcade photos to demonstrate actual body positions
>>> Absolutely. After all, those motorcade photos were all faked, planted or altered in some way.

And Kennedy was stark naked, sitting bolt-upright on a whoopy cushion. And JBC didn't exist.

Thanks again for your always-useful input.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #74 on: November 29, 2019, 02:56:21 PM »
Thanks again for your always-useful input.

;)

Great line, bro
Who would of thought that you, of all people, could have come up with such wit

Oh, wait...
« Last Edit: November 29, 2019, 03:55:03 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #74 on: November 29, 2019, 02:56:21 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #75 on: November 29, 2019, 07:01:04 PM »
Unlike you, I’m not here for the sole purpose of trying to be “witty” (and failing miserably).

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #76 on: November 29, 2019, 07:21:51 PM »
;)

Great line, bro
Who would of thought that you, of all people, could have come up with such wit

Oh, wait...

Bill,

Please take it easy on John.

After all, he's been so busy in his garden that all he can see now are blobs.

--  MWT  ;)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #76 on: November 29, 2019, 07:21:51 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #77 on: November 29, 2019, 08:39:06 PM »
Unlike you, I’m not here for the sole purpose of trying to be “witty” (and failing miserably).

LOL

Oh, wait.. sorry, that's lazy

« Last Edit: November 29, 2019, 08:44:57 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #78 on: November 29, 2019, 11:16:15 PM »
Now your claim is conditional, but before ...

"What my experiment tells you is that it couldn't
      have happened the way the WC said it did."

You asked me what my experiment could tell you, if you bothered to do it. But you didn't understand my ans the 1st time so forget it.

So if one does the experiment and the laser strikes match the wound sites from the JFK autopsy, one simply proclaims it and doesn't have to show their pictures?

No, it's so YOU will do the experiment for yourself and stop posting your feckless graphics.

What are you talking about? Map-making?

No, I'm talking about photogrammetry, which is the only way you can use graphics to render a 3D model from a 2D image and use it to make your point, otherwise, your graphics tell us nothing and you are obviously not a photogrammetrist.

Well, we tried to show you that the subject in the autopsy photos was the same man with the same hair, but you argued that he must have been given a haircut during the autopsy. ( Link )

You showed me squat. Your excuse was "short at the back, long on top", but I was talking about the long on top, short on top (autopsy) aspect of the photos. Then your next excuse was "wet on top just looks like short on top". Do you see the LNer excuse pattern here? Didn't think so.

What you failed to grasp here is that proving the MB was possible cannot be achieved with 2D graphics and Photoshop. You must use photogrammetry to restore the 3D to a 2D photo so you can measure all the 3D angles, etc. Since you are no photo expert your only option is to conduct your experiments in the real world with real 3D objects and lasers. Then you don't have to know anything about forensic photo-metrology to prove the MB was possible, which you don't.

This is my last response to you in this thread because it is like pounding my head against the wall. So you can have the last word. But from now on refer to the following graphic to demonstrate the SET UP for my 2 laser challenge, which you not only failed to do, but failed to comprehend.

Otherwise, soldier on!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #78 on: November 29, 2019, 11:16:15 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #79 on: November 30, 2019, 12:51:23 AM »
56 years later... and the single bullet theory is still the stupidest theory ever proposed. A miraculous shot with a miraculous bullet miraculously "found" miraculously intact!