Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: 56 years later and still the WC apologists deny the conspiracy.  (Read 29560 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: 56 years later and still the WC apologists deny the conspiracy.
« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2019, 10:30:38 PM »
Advertisement
Sure, Bill, sure. So now we're into the methodology of it. LOL. And proper ingredients. Sounds rich. You can't have it both ways, Bill. You can't buy all into it while also disagreeing with methodologies and proper ingredients, Bill. If that's the case, what about the methodologies and proper ingredients of the Magic Bullet doing all it supposedly did? And so on...

We're getting into Patty Cake territory now. Sure, Bill, sure.

Sticks & stones.

In the meantime, show us what I 'bought into' exactly.

And just for the record, what I don't 'buy into' is the absence of a JBC figure in a drawing supposedly meant to trash the twofer.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2019, 10:30:38 PM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #41 on: November 26, 2019, 10:47:54 PM »
 :D You mad fools! You STILL don't get it. No wonder you're LNers, you have no sense of logic or critical thinking.

I can't show you that the MB can't be done. That would be trying to prove a negative and you would accuse me of not trying hard enough. Only you can prove it was possible and you sure as hell can't do it with drawings and graphics. You guys have to get off the pot and conduct a real live physical experiment for once in your lives.

If you are so damned sure that JFK's slouch allowed the MB to "work fine", then bloody well show it with a re-enactment.  Slouch in your chair just like JFK did (or find someone who can) and position yourself so that the high laser strikes you 2 inches right of the spine at the T1 vertebrae and the low laser strikes you in the throat at the C7 vertebrae. Then take a couple of photos showing your body position and the 2 laser dots that makes the MB work fine. You don't even have to post the photos. They are your own personal proof that the MB was possible and no one can take that away from you!  ;)

As for Mytton, he's just barely competent enough to know the significance of doing this laser re-enactment, which is why he did it long ago hoping to make me eat crow. I'm still waiting.

Offline Jim Brunsman

« Reply #42 on: November 26, 2019, 11:02:35 PM »
The jump seat is irrelevant since the shot to JFK's back did not exit according to the witnesses at Bethesda. End of SBT, which was a boneheaded idea to begin with.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: November 26, 2019, 11:02:35 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #43 on: November 26, 2019, 11:08:12 PM »
:D You mad fools! You STILL don't get it. No wonder you're LNers, you have no sense of logic or critical thinking.

I can't show you that the MB can't be done. That would be trying to prove a negative and you would accuse me of not trying hard enough. Only you can prove it was possible and you sure as hell can't do it with drawings and graphics. You guys have to get off the pot and conduct a real live physical experiment for once in your lives.

If you are so damned sure that JFK's slouch allowed the MB to "work fine", then bloody well show it with a re-enactment.  Slouch in your chair just like JFK did (or find someone who can) and position yourself so that the high laser strikes you 2 inches right of the spine at the T1 vertebrae and the low laser strikes you in the throat at the C7 vertebrae. Then take a couple of photos showing your body position and the 2 laser dots that makes the MB work fine. You don't even have to post the photos. They are your own personal proof that the MB was possible and no one can take that away from you!  ;)

As for Mytton, he's just barely competent enough to know the significance of doing this laser re-enactment, which is why he did it long ago hoping to make me eat crow. I'm still waiting.

I fully agree with you.... Though I've never performed the Laser experiment.   I've known for years that there were no shots fired from the SE corner window. There are many physical reasons that nobody could have shot President Kennedy from that window, and they have been enumerated  many times by many different posters.

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2019, 02:43:20 AM »
Why do people keep referring to Croft when nobody believes that the alleged single bullet hit JFK at the time of Croft?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2019, 02:43:20 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2019, 04:48:53 AM »
Why do people keep referring to Croft when nobody believes that the alleged single bullet hit JFK at the time of Croft?

Croft was taken at Zapruder frame 161.

This GIF is the Zapruder film from Z161 through to after Kennedy emerges from behind the sign.

JohnM

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #46 on: November 27, 2019, 05:26:37 AM »
Croft was taken at Zapruder frame 161.

This GIF is the Zapruder film from Z161 through to after Kennedy emerges from behind the sign.

And your point would be . . . ?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: November 27, 2019, 05:26:37 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #47 on: November 27, 2019, 04:37:09 PM »

nobody  Walt believes that the alleged single bullet hit JFK at the time of Croft?

Mr Iacoletti .....   I'm not sure how precise you are being when you say the single bullet hit JFK at the instant that Croft snapped the shutter.....But I believe that Croft snapped the shutter a split second after the bullet passed through JFK's throat .....However my name is not Nobody.....