Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: 56 years later and still no proof of a conspiracy.  (Read 10949 times)

Offline Paul May

Re: 56 years later and still no proof of a conspiracy.
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2019, 12:31:36 AM »
Advertisement
My friend Gary Mack often said “ there may have been a conspiracy to kill JFK but I can’t prove it nor can anybody else”. Truer than ever 56 years later.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2019, 12:31:36 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2019, 04:06:57 AM »
56 years later and still no proof of a conspiracy.
The proof lies in everybody's lies.

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2019, 04:33:57 AM »
Here we are 56 years later and we still have no idea who was behind the conspiracy, so far it could be The Dallas Police or Hoover or The CIA or some sort of rogue element or the military or basically anybody but Oswald, but why is no one bright enough to figure this out, surely with the thousands of enthusiasts someone has to stumble into some solid evidence, where is it?
Why has nobody even come close to exposing any conspiracy, is it because it was Oswald and all the evidence just fits?
Anyway, if someone knows something and can back this up with proof then let's hear it, or otherwise your time is running out and I'm afraid without some decent evidence history will forever find Oswald guilty of killing two men. That's just how it works.

JohnM

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-one-thing-in-politics-most-americans-believe-in-jfk-conspiracies/

Seems not a great change over the generations. 56 years and still about 2:1 that don’t accept the WC narrative. who will eventually prevail, HSCA or WC?

I feel your frustration.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2019, 04:35:44 AM by Colin Crow »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2019, 04:33:57 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2019, 07:43:32 AM »
But...... but........ haven't you been listening to Judyth Baker and her Conventioneers?  Surely all of them can't be wrong.....  I wonder if she went to Groden's wedding?   LOL !!!!

Ha.  That's some crazy stuff.

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2019, 07:46:23 AM »
Oswald: I'm innocent.
JudgeJohnny: Okay, you can go, my darling.
Oswald: Well, that's it... it's all over now.

LOL

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2019, 07:46:23 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2019, 08:21:37 AM »

Seems not a great change over the generations. 56 years and still about 2:1 that don’t accept the WC narrative. who will eventually prevail, HSCA or WC?

I feel your frustration.

C'mon Colin, it's a poll asking the general population what they believe, what do they know? In fact I reckon half of this Forum doesn't have a clue about the evidence.

12 average people heard the evidence in the London Trial and they found Oswald guilty. Gerry Spence put up a good fight and was very very good and he used the "We just don't know what happened" defence, the same defence it seems being used by the majority of CT's and this is why it doesn't work, people want a narrative and they want a bad guy but the JFK CT's are far too scattered hence the broad Gerry Spence defence which was his downfall.

JohnM

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2019, 02:25:46 PM »
C'mon Colin, it's a poll asking the general population what they believe, what do they know? In fact I reckon half of this Forum doesn't have a clue about the evidence.

12 average people heard the evidence in the London Trial and they found Oswald guilty. Gerry Spence put up a good fight and was very very good and he used the "We just don't know what happened" defence, the same defence it seems being used by the majority of CT's and this is why it doesn't work, people want a narrative and they want a bad guy but the JFK CT's are far too scattered hence the broad Gerry Spence defence which was his downfall.

JohnM

people want a narrative and they want a bad guy

For some people this is absolutely true. For them a simple narrative, even a flawed one, is easier to comprehend and accept than a frightning unresolved nefarious alternative. A simple story (true or false) is comforting to them as it allows them to not ask the hard questions. Some people don't want the truth, they just want to ease their minds.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2019, 02:25:46 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2019, 02:49:58 PM »
In reality it is you who calls assumptions and rhetoric “evidence”, cherry-picks witnesses, and assumes that if a cop says something, it therefore must be true.

If you think your case is closed, why do you waste your time trying to make it over and over?

If you think your case is closed, why do you waste your time trying to make it over and over?

The obvious answer:.....  The LNer's know the official tale has as many holes as Swiss cheese.   They can present no evidence that can't be solidly refuted.

Lee Oswald denied killing anybody, and told the whole world that he was being railroaded when he proclaimed " I'm just a patsy"