Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: 56 years later and still no proof of a conspiracy.  (Read 11398 times)

Offline Jim Brunsman

Re: 56 years later and still no proof of a conspiracy.
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2019, 04:50:10 PM »
Advertisement
Actually, there's plenty of proof from the autopsy that Oswald could not possibly have acted alone. Witnesses describe Humes probing the back wound and finding no exit. That alone kills the lone nut scenario. Ask the Parkland and Bethesda witnesses where the head wound was. If the shooter from behind hit the president's head, we would see a violent motion forward, right? Instead, all the films show a violent "back and to the left" motion and a wound in the lower right portion of the President's head. That is totally incompatible with a head shot from behind. Sorry lone nutters, but if Oswald was the assassin, all the facts would come together easily. Instead, we have evidence of multiple shooters and trying to force Arlen Specter's boneheaded theory into the history books is an atrocity. The truth is much more complex. The fact that the real killers escaped is hard to accept. But these were professional killers who had a plan and executed it very well.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2019, 04:50:10 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2019, 05:16:23 PM »
Actually, there's plenty of proof from the autopsy that Oswald could not possibly have acted alone. Witnesses describe Humes probing the back wound and finding no exit. That alone kills the lone nut scenario. Ask the Parkland and Bethesda witnesses where the head wound was. If the shooter from behind hit the president's head, we would see a violent motion forward, right? Instead, all the films show a violent "back and to the left" motion and a wound in the lower right portion of the President's head. That is totally incompatible with a head shot from behind. Sorry lone nutters, but if Oswald was the assassin, all the facts would come together easily. Instead, we have evidence of multiple shooters and trying to force Arlen Specter's boneheaded theory into the history books is an atrocity. The truth is much more complex. The fact that the real killers escaped is hard to accept. But these were professional killers who had a plan and executed it very well.

Actually Jim, Kennedy's head initially moves forward and away from Oswald's rifle.

JohnM

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2019, 05:28:10 PM »
All of the physical evidence that exists points to Oswald and no one else.  No physical evidence exists which points to anyone other than Oswald.

That's what it's supposed to do, Bill. Surely you didn't think the government was going to publish anything other than what they did when they all had their marching orders? Duh!

Here's one of my all-time favorite photos. The official investigation has begun. Investigators have marked the Kennedy stand-in's back and we're in Dealey Plaza to boot. The marks on the back are based on the measurements from the official autopsy and all are very accurate.

I would love to have been a fly on the wall during this reenactment listening in:

GMan 1: "How in the hell was that back shot [which was a shallow wound and no through and through exit per the autopsy] supposed to come out his neck like we got it marked here?"

GMan 2: "Beats me."

LOLOLOL!

But of course you and others, Bill, will continue to keep that old wool over your eyes because...why? Most probably because you simply don't like the Kennedys. It's the old bias, Bill. LOLOLOL!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2019, 05:28:10 PM »

Offline Jim Brunsman

« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2019, 06:21:52 PM »
The head moves forward so slightly, you can barely detect it. Why are you ignoring the much more violent "back and to the left" motion? If Oswald is the sole assassin, why isn't there any evidence of a frontal exit on JFK's body?

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2019, 06:29:56 PM »
Oswald: I'm innocent.
JudgeJohnny: Okay, you can go, my darling.
Oswald: Well, that's it... it's all over now.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 06:31:58 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2019, 06:29:56 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2019, 06:59:49 PM »
That's what it's supposed to do, Bill. Surely you didn't think the government was going to publish anything other than what they did when they all had their marching orders? Duh!

Here's one of my all-time favorite photos. The official investigation has begun. Investigators have marked the Kennedy stand-in's back and we're in Dealey Plaza to boot. The marks on the back are based on the measurements from the official autopsy and all are very accurate.

I would love to have been a fly on the wall during this reenactment listening in:

GMan 1: "How in the hell was that back shot [which was a shallow wound and no through and through exit per the autopsy] supposed to come out his neck like we got it marked here?"

GMan 2: "Beats me."

LOLOLOL!

But of course you and others, Bill, will continue to keep that old wool over your eyes because...why? Most probably because you simply don't like the Kennedys. It's the old bias, Bill. LOLOLOL!

You lot are much more likely to harbour dislike for the Kennedy's, given your rabid support for the only man on the face of the planet known to have been Johnny-on-the-spot at both murder scenes.  It boggles the mind that that fact would not give one pause.

Oh, wait..
« Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 07:06:11 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2019, 07:09:37 PM »
Here we are 56 years later and we still have no idea who was behind the conspiracy, so far it could be The Dallas Police or Hoover or The CIA or some sort of rogue element or the military or basically anybody but Oswald, but why is no one bright enough to figure this out, surely with the thousands of enthusiasts someone has to stumble into some solid evidence, where is it?
Why has nobody even come close to exposing any conspiracy, is it because it was Oswald and all the evidence just fits?
Anyway, if someone knows something and can back this up with proof then let's hear it, or otherwise your time is running out and I'm afraid without some decent evidence history will forever find Oswald guilty of killing two men. That's just how it works.

JohnM

As usual, John Iacoletti is spot on. If LHO was a LN assassin then surely there would be a smoking gun by now, so where is it? Instead there's a crapload of contradictions, excuses and cover ups. For example, I asked you in another thread, which as usual you conveniently ignored, who gave JFK a haircut during the autopsy?

Mytton tell me why we are looking at the same person in your 2 morphs.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 07:18:58 PM by Jack Trojan »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2019, 07:09:37 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2019, 08:01:13 PM »
As usual, John Iacoletti is spot on. If LHO was a LN assassin then surely there would be a smoking gun by now, so where is it? Instead there's a crapload of contradictions, excuses and cover ups. For example, I asked you in another thread, which as usual you conveniently ignored, who gave JFK a haircut during the autopsy?

Mytton tell me why we are looking at the same person in your 2 morphs.

"Autopsy Haircut"  :P

Long on top

Short at back